Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use Comms?
just wondering....

What do you mean by comms?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(06-20-2016, 02:00 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: What do you mean by comms?

Communications? Voice chat? TeamSpeak? Mumble? Raidcall? Skype?

(06-20-2016, 02:05 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

Oh okay, I use discord.
(06-20-2016, 02:06 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Oh okay, I use discord.

I downloaded Discord but have not found an Agar.io channel and there was no instruction given to find it.

(06-20-2016, 03:10 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

Oh okay, I use discord.

I downloaded Discord but have not found an Agar.io channel and there was no instruction given to find it.

Here is the official Agarioforums discord link: https://discord.gg/0voyu7IBZH5yimY7
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Meerkat
(06-20-2016, 02:05 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: Communications? Voice chat? TeamSpeak? Mumble? Raidcall? Skype?

The popular choice around here seems to be discord. I like that you don't actually have to download anything.

From reading the history of the official channel, usage so far seems spotty, but I think we could change that. Big Grin

Mind you, you'll probably find out before I do.

I have a very bizarre life where 4 days, I'm a regular grey squirrel, with 3 squirrelettes, and then the next 4 days I turn into a nocturnal squirrel. I'm around more from work than home, so long as it's quiet and there's not much that needs doing. Big Grin Which, for those in North America, means you may stumble across me at 3am more often than during the waking hours.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Meerkat
(06-20-2016, 03:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 02:05 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: Communications? Voice chat? TeamSpeak? Mumble? Raidcall? Skype?

The popular choice around here seems to be discord. I like that you don't actually have to download anything.

From reading the history of the official channel, usage so far seems spotty, but I think we could change that. Big Grin

Mind you, you'll probably find out before I do.

I have a very bizarre life where 4 days, I'm a regular grey squirrel, with 3 squirrelettes, and then the next 4 days I turn into a nocturnal squirrel. I'm around more from work than home, so long as it's quiet and there's not much that needs doing. Big Grin Which, for those in North America, means you may stumble across me at 3am more often than during the waking hours.

(stares blankly)....

I have no problem with you associating with a squirrel. LOL!

(06-20-2016, 03:30 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:10 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

Oh okay, I use discord.

Here is the official Agarioforums discord link: https://discord.gg/0voyu7IBZH5yimY7

Thank you!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Meerkat's post:
  • ✨101✨
(06-20-2016, 11:25 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I have a very bizarre life where 4 days, I'm a regular grey squirrel, with 3 squirrelettes, and then the next 4 days I turn into a nocturnal squirrel. I'm around more from work than home, so long as it's quiet and there's not much that needs doing. Big Grin Which, for those in North America, means you may stumble across me at 3am more often than during the waking hours.

(stares blankly)....

~stares back, flicking his tail~
Ohhh, so now you think I'm a nutbar! It's OK, I get that a lot. But I'm just a wee furry rodent, nothing at all for you to worry about. Big Grin

I'm not a stalker, unless that stalk has flower blooms, in which case if you're endeared to them, please let me know. I'm fully willing to give you 'honourary-squirrel' status, and demarc your territorial area. In that case, I could even warn you when some other critter encroaches on it.

OK, OK. Maybe I do take this "role playing" thing with the squirrel too far. But it's just like acting, right? So I don't see how you, of all people, could object to that!

How about my question about your industry? Big Grin Is the competition stiff enough to cause a dislike for those doing it up here?
Fight the Good Fight
  • Meerkat
(06-20-2016, 01:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:25 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I have a very bizarre life where 4 days, I'm a regular grey squirrel, with 3 squirrelettes, and then the next 4 days I turn into a nocturnal squirrel. I'm around more from work than home, so long as it's quiet and there's not much that needs doing. Big Grin Which, for those in North America, means you may stumble across me at 3am more often than during the waking hours.

(stares blankly)....

~stares back, flicking his tail~
Ohhh, so now you think I'm a nutbar! It's OK, I get that a lot. But I'm just a wee furry rodent, nothing at all for you to worry about. Big Grin

I'm not a stalker, unless that stalk has flower blooms, in which case if you're endeared to them, please let me know. I'm fully willing to give you 'honourary-squirrel' status, and demarc your territorial area. In that case, I could even warn you when some other critter encroaches on it.

OK, OK. Maybe I do take this "role playing" thing with the squirrel too far. But it's just like acting, right? So I don't see how you, of all people, could object to that!

How about my question about your industry? Big Grin Is the competition stiff enough to cause a dislike for those doing it up here?

I actually met a furry. Are you a furry?

(06-20-2016, 01:51 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I actually met a furry. Are you a furry?

A furry rodent, yes! I only play the public game, and unless I'm trying to annoy someone, I use the name 'Squirrel'. (For example, "KilledAnotherJumbo" or "EatYourGreens"). I also use "DrunkenSquirrel", but then, I'm trying to not receive help, because I'm actually very laggy.

But 'a furry'? This is just making me stare blankly again. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
  • Meerkat
@Squirrel
"KilledAnotherJumbo" That's a good one... xD
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(06-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Garpede Wrote: @Squirrel

They should make a trolling video named: 'Who is Jumbo?"

Kreygasm
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-22-2016, 08:13 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Garpede Wrote: @Squirrel

They should make a trolling video named: 'Who is Jumbo?"

Kreygasm

I set a new personal high... and I didn't even laugh.

I was in 'Teams', as per usual... I had TWO different "Jumbo"'s on my team on the screen, plus one more in each of the other two colours.

Won't they ever tire of it? I've also seen "Ur not Jumbo" -- I donated mass to him, even though he was the enemy. lol

Jumbo's pet, Jumbo's Fan, Jumbo's dog... it's way past silly.

Next I expect to see 'Jumbo's Terd'. :|

In fact... I'd like to wager that 3-6 months from now, we'll find out that Jumbo himself couldn't take it anymore, with all the sh_tty-Jumbo's playing, that he himself changed his name permanently.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Meerkat