Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anyone that know what website the japanese guys use to get their symbols
What website does the japanese guys use to get their cool symbols
LOL they're not Japanese. just google Unicode characters
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
go to google translate and set language on chinese, type in anything you want and it will get you the symbols,

For example:
i typed in hello(in english) and it gave me 喂.
Tired of living.
loooool everyone that does that are not japaneese xD Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
lol this thread is so funny xD
Anyways to answer you question, here is a site you can check for cool "japanese" symobls.
15000 Unicode symbols for emoticons from different languages and scripts.
http://unicodeemoticons.com/symbols_all.htm
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(06-19-2016, 12:28 PM)CRYSTAL122344 Wrote: What website does the japanese guys use to get their cool symbols

This is a good question. Quite a few people have no clue what the answer is... Read the replies, and you'll understand there's a "Unicode" character set that every PC understands, and thus, when you see some clan that uses special characters in their prefix, you can actually just highlight/Copy (Ctrl-C) them, then open something basic like Notepad, Paste (Ctrl-V), and what the...?! Notepad knows them too!

No big deal anymore... they're "Unicode" characters. I guess those who are pretty serious gamers, and have at one time had a need to 'look cool' have figured it out at one time or another.

So don't mind the animals... Big Grin ...just kill 'em in the game, if you can!

My apologies for the replies that sounded like this was the easiest question in the world. Gamers can quickly become out of touch with the rest of the regular world, and I'd put money on you being able to school them in a few things. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!