Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFA Server=TEAMS, But TEAM Server=FFA?
Sad 
What the crap is that all about? No one gives mass in the TEAM server' or helps each other.

I see you running from, or towards, another color I will start giving you mass and then you don't give back after the threat is over?! OR RETURN THE FAVOR?! (Ha! Used all caps)

A bunch of ignorant morons, with rabbit skins on your dinks, tied off with a bungee cord!!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Meerkat's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-21-2016, 10:44 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: What the crap is that all about? No one gives mass in the TEAM server' or helps each other.

I see you running from, or towards, another color I will start giving you mass and then you don't give back after the threat is over?! OR RETURN THE FAVOR?! (Ha! Used all caps)

A bunch of ignorant morons, with rabbit skins on your dinks, tied off with a bungee cord!!!!

I know right, its so annoying

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-21-2016, 10:57 PM)Breakfast Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 10:44 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: What the crap is that all about? No one gives mass in the TEAM server' or helps each other.

I know right, its so annoying

And YOU make me so freaking HUNGRY!!!

I just don't like playing FFA. I'd much rather be part of a team -- a big one -- with a lofty and even difficult goal.

So when I'm in Teams, and my colour is being dominated, I don't say "^%#$ this sh&^#$" after my first 30 deaths.... but what you said... EXACTLY!!

THAT is what demoralizes me and makes me think, "OK, enough playing, I wonder if there are any new messages..." lol.

So thanks for leaving me with the "you are not alone" (ie: sentient being, playing a game, lol) feeling! Now I feel ready for my next 50 deaths. lol

And does this mean that you got it working, and you didn't give up?

PS: @Breakfast ? Thanks a bunch! With her last comment, you're available, and ready-to-eat, so hopefully no-one will be thinking about popping a cute, harmless, witto rodent, and cooking them. Besides. You'd need to cook about 40 of us to serve one person. We're more than half fur. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
(06-22-2016, 06:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I just don't like playing FFA. I'd much rather be part of a team -- a big one -- with a lofty and even difficult goal.

So when I'm in Teams, and my colour is being dominated, I don't say "^%#$ this sh&^#$" after my first 30 deaths.... but what you said... EXACTLY!!

THAT is what demoralizes me and makes me think, "OK, enough playing, I wonder if there are any new messages..." lol.

So thanks for leaving me with the "you are not alone" (ie: sentient being, playing a game, lol) feeling!  Now I feel ready for my next 50 deaths. lol

And does this mean that you got it working, and you didn't give up?

PS: @Breakfast ? Thanks a bunch! With her last comment, you're available, and ready-to-eat, so hopefully no-one will be thinking about popping a cute, harmless, witto rodent, and cooking them. Besides. You'd need to cook about 40 of us to serve one person. We're more than half fur. Big Grin

its a bit like me, I prefer team mode because not everyone can eat you

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
@Breakfast @Squirrel Your conversation just made me hungry...
But the question is : What will I eat?
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(06-22-2016, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: @Breakfast @Squirrel Your conversation just made me hungry...

Well my favourite part is the cooked food but you can always have the fruit loops or the corn flakes

@Mikasa

(06-22-2016, 08:06 AM)Breakfast Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: @Breakfast @Squirrel Your conversation just made me hungry...

Well my favourite part is the cooked food but you can always have the fruit loops or the corn flakes

@Mikasa

Thanks for the tips!
But we don't have any fruit loops... Sad
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Eat anything that you like! I have some acorns or cashews, if you're interested? Big Grin

(Don't eat @Breakfast ! We haven't finished having fun with him yet! And don't eat @Squirrel ! Who wants fur caught in their teeth?!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!