Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love it too
Hi everyone guys, i just start looking for the agar.io community, i didn't even know how many users, videos and tactics already exist

I even have start to upload my own games^^

I hope to contribute to this community!

Check my start if you want , 30k easily (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG9D3dpXiNI

A hug from Spain
omg, first tiem I enjoy n watch from teh start to teh and a agar vid. amzing sir, amzing
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(11-20-2015, 01:49 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: omg, first tiem I enjoy n watch from teh start to teh and a agar vid. amzing sir, amzing

Thanks dude! I appreciate it ;D
Wow, the game play wasn't great, but dude that was legit funny as fuck. Keep it up.
-LKD70
lol I know, I literally used the first gameplay that I recorded, thank you for your support!
hard to play like that on a tablet! i play in browser only. awesome vid though man! keep posting!

most of my comments on the you tubes are under the name MODI. (Thors son not the pm of India) you keep posting, I'll keep liking!
[Image: giphy.gif]
lol, that was funny Smile
Examorph
theagariohack.com