Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
I left no life.
Sup guys,

I left no life. Some people just didn't allow me to have fun on agf. Getting killed by clan members when i'm playing, everytime. Whenever i say something in the discord server/chat about it, the (co) leader(s) says: ''I'll talk to him''. Well, that talking changes nothing. They dont give any F*CK about it. And thats why i left.

Thanks for giving me a good time there(For the one's who were always nice for me.)

Sadly some people were ruining my time in no life.

(NOTE: This is no offense to the leaders of no life, i don't mean them in person, but how they fullfill their rank in no life.)
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ℱIRE
That's a shame buddy,
However your signature gives me a hint that this is just a: http://prntscr.com/bgqm7o

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(06-15-2016, 04:08 PM)Barzh Wrote: That's a shame buddy,
However your signature gives me a hint that this is just a: http://prntscr.com/bgqm7o

-Greets,

Not this time. Sorry.
Tired of living.
We should still team sometimes xD
<3
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
So it's for real correct?..
There's always going to be people out there (haters) You've just got to deal with it buddy, After all this is the internet...
You was a great member of No life, But i do understand where you are coming from.

Bye bud,

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 2 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(06-15-2016, 04:11 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: We should still team sometimes xD
<3

Sure, why not? Big Grin

@Barzh thanks <3
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ℱIRE
So believe it or not V1tal, even though I'm the leader of No Life, I actually do have a life, so like a normal human being I went to sleep last night before you came online. 

This morning I scrolled up in the chat history and saw you had issues with another member because he was eating you in game.*

If this was bothering you, you could have contacted one of the Co-leaders or me,and once I would have received the message I would have dealt with the matter. This is not me getting mad at you or anyone else, I'm just saying if you could have waited perhaps a few hours, I would have taken care of this and you wouldn't have had to react like this in the public chat:
[Image: zFXlIWS.jpg]
[Image: 8tXt6R0.jpg]
[Image: 1k8xbvL.jpg]
*(In No life one thing we do is while playing we try our best to not eat our fellow members, there exceptions to the rule if someone wants to solo, play with a team mate outside of NL, or if they are going for a record)

And most of the time if you do accidentally eat one of your friends from NL it usually isn't a big deal, and you just say sorry, they say that's okay and that's the end of it.

It's sad to see you leave V1tal and you will be missed, but if little things like another member eating you make you upset perhaps NL isn't the best clan for you, I wish you good luck and I hope this incident doesn't affect our friendship.
Goodbye Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Craw , Dzia , Falysidia, Voakie , ℱIRE
why do you have to make a thread about it?
now you make no life as a clan look bad.
gg.
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • Voakie
@✨101✨ 

If i should wait ''a couple hours'' then 9/10 you will say: I'll talk to them. It doesn't affect anything that you talk to him. The killing keeps going on and on.

You are talking about ''small things like teamkilling''. I GET TEAMKILLED EVERY GAME I PLAY. IT RUINS MY FUN. sadly enough you always see it trough. You don't see how big this problems was for me. I obviously said it to you multiple times, and then i  get this reaction. Sad to see. 

Think about it, How should it be, if you get teamkilled EVERY time you play, every day. Litteraly. And it's obviously NOT by accident. They just chase me for a long time, and then they kill me. You must realize that this is a big problem. It ruins my whole f*cking time on agf. Because of some sad kids. 

So because i'm getting killed 90 times a day, NL isn't a clan for my type of person? That's bullshit.

@Craw Thanks, your hate makes me stronger. I appreciate that.

I made this thread so things get clear for every member of no life. I rather do this then get 5 times a day the question: Why did you leave no life?

@✨101✨ This won't affect our friendship.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 3 users Like V1tal's post:
  • CoacoExtreme, Voakie , ℱIRE
101 NL is partly correct... usually teammate get eaten while virus farming (which isn't a big deal), but it depends on how does your teammate eat you. If your teammate use popsplit or vanishsplit on you, then V1tal is fully correct. If your teammate eat you by accident while virus farming or other, then it isn't a big deal.

Anyways, you was an awesome member of no life. Good luck finding another clan buddy! Smile

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink 
[-] The following 2 users Like CoacoExtreme's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
(06-15-2016, 04:59 PM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: 101 NL is partly correct... usually teammate get eaten while virus farming (which isn't a big deal), but it depends on how does your teammate eat you. If your teammate use popsplit or vanishsplit on you, then V1tal is fully correct. If you teammate eat you by accident while virus farming or others, then it isn't a big deal.

Anyways, you was a awesome member of no life. Good luck finding another clan buddy! Smile

At first, thanks for wishing me the best, appreciate it. 

I get killed when i just join a game(with the tag) and i see another NL member. Then they kill me.
Tired of living.
hate?
nono, you got it wrong buddy.
i mean, if you want attention just say it in shoutbox.
dont be like ''yeah no life sucks fuck those faggots''.
dont make a thread about it lol.
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-15-2016, 05:02 PM)Craw Wrote: hate?

He didnt say that.

It's an act from frustration
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-15-2016, 04:59 PM)CoacoExtreme Wrote: 101 NL is partly correct... usually teammate get eaten while virus farming (which isn't a big deal), but it depends on how does your teammate eat you. If your teammate use popsplit or vanishsplit on you, then V1tal is fully correct. If your teammate eat you by accident while virus farming or other, then it isn't a big deal.

Anyways, you was an awesome member of no life. Good luck finding another clan buddy! Smile

tbh it's not even a big deal, it's a game people make mistakes, unless people are targeting you it makes no sense to be upset about such little things.

(06-15-2016, 04:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: @✨101✨ 

If i should wait ''a couple hours'' then 9/10 you will say: I'll talk to them. It doesn't affect anything that you talk to him. The killing keeps going on and on.

You are talking about ''small things like teamkilling''. I GET TEAMKILLED EVERY GAME I PLAY. IT RUINS MY FUN. sadly enough you always see it trough. You don't see how big this problems was for me. I obviously said it to you multiple times, and then i  get this reaction. Sad to see. 

Think about it, How should it be, if you get teamkilled EVERY time you play, every day. Litteraly. And it's obviously NOT by accident. They just chase me for a long time, and then they kill me. You must realize that this is a big problem. It ruins my whole f*cking time on agf. Because of some sad kids. 

So because i'm getting killed 90 times a day, NL isn't a clan for my type of person? That's bullshit.

@Craw Thanks, your hate makes me stronger. I appreciate that.

I made this thread so things get clear for every member of no life. I rather do this then get 5 times a day the question: Why did you leave no life?

@✨101✨  This won't affect our friendship.

"They just chase me for a long time, and then they kill me."- V1tal
I don't know of anyone in our clan who purposely enjoys hunting down other members to kill them Huh
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(06-15-2016, 05:03 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 05:02 PM)Craw Wrote: hate?

He didnt say that

The intentions were pretty clear, i am also sharing the oppinion that a whole Thread was kinda unecessary...

But I know that getting teamkilled can get one pretty frustrated, so I can rather understand his decision.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE , ✨101✨