Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a high level FFA Clan (Europe)
Hey Guys,

I mostly play under FUCKⓉⓇⓊⓂⓅ, sometimes with ⚔ℱCƩⱤ or ℄. I'm a pretty decent FFA player. On the road to my 2nd Level 100 Account atm.  I'm playing normaly on Europe Servers and sometimes on Turkish Servers, because they are more challanging. I know all the basics of the game like how to Tricksplitt, Cannonsplitt, Doublesplitt, Popsplitt, how to reverse those attacks, how to splitt run, Mini-Popsplitt and vertical linesplitt and I'm pretty good @ shooting viruses. I only play FFA, very rarly experimental. I'm looking for a good clan with a very high average skill level. Some time ago I was in Legend Clan for a couple of month, but I left, 'cause the lack of skill of the members. I got invited by GR, EA and IR, but they are about the same skill level, so thats not realy attractive for me. We can make some testmatches, if you want to judge my skill. I speak English and German, and I like to skype throught clan wars or on difficult servers, but it's not a must have. Sometimes I'm recording my gameplay for YT-Videos. I use Legend Mod. 
I'm looking forward hearing from you.
(07-12-2017, 05:16 PM)FuckTrump Wrote: Hey Guys,

I mostly play under ????ⓉⓇⓊⓂⓅ, sometimes with ⚔ℱ?ƩⱤ or ℄. I'm a pretty decent FFA player. On the road to my 2nd Level 100 Account atm.  I'm playing normaly on Europe Servers and sometimes on Turkish Servers, because they are more challanging. I know how all the basics of the game like how to Tricksplitt, Cannonsplitt, Doublesplitt, Popsplitt, how to reverse those attacks, how to splitt run and I'm pretty good @ shooting viruses. I only play FFA, very rarly experimental. I'm looking for a good clan with a very high average skill level. Some time ago I was in Legend Clan for a couple of month, but I left, 'cause the lack of skill of the members. I got invited by GR, EA and IR, but they are about the same skill level, so thats not realy attractive for me. We can make some testmatches, if you want to judge my skill. I speak English and German, and I like to skype throught clan wars or on difficult servers, but it's not a must have. Sometimes I'm recording my gameplay for YT-Videos. I use Legend Mod. 
The username tho

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

The Forum has problems with displaying some Unicode letters, Its "FuckTrump" in Fancy Text. I hope they will fix that issue soon. I added a screenshot, so you can see the name.

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33510328/...l.png.html
I know coca clan has daily wars with the top exp ffa clans and from what ive seen wins most of the time , daily wars hard servers etc , you can Skype them at [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]CocaClan69  . [/color]
SsP Need new Players your always welcome if you want to join!
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW
(07-12-2017, 05:16 PM)FuckTrump Wrote: Hey Guys,

I mostly play under FUCKⓉⓇⓊⓂⓅ, sometimes with ⚔ℱCƩⱤ or ℄. I'm a pretty decent FFA player. On the road to my 2nd Level 100 Account atm.  I'm playing normaly on Europe Servers and sometimes on Turkish Servers, because they are more challanging. I know all the basics of the game like how to Tricksplitt, Cannonsplitt, Doublesplitt, Popsplitt, how to reverse those attacks, how to splitt run, Mini-Popsplitt and vertical linesplitt and I'm pretty good @ shooting viruses. I only play FFA, very rarly experimental. I'm looking for a good clan with a very high average skill level. Some time ago I was in Legend Clan for a couple of month, but I left, 'cause the lack of skill of the members. I got invited by GR, EA and IR, but they are about the same skill level, so thats not realy attractive for me. We can make some testmatches, if you want to judge my skill. I speak English and German, and I like to skype throught clan wars or on difficult servers, but it's not a must have. Sometimes I'm recording my gameplay for YT-Videos. I use Legend Mod. 

here you are. **COCAINE CLAN IS RECRUITING **

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=41196