Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario Voice Chat Rooms
[Image: CropedImage128.gif]

The Legend Mod Agar.io Scripts, Author: Jimboy3100
Installation:
Install userscript manage  
For [Image: 02UGURt.png]Chrome get [Image: icon16.png]AgarioScripts or Tampermonkey
For [Image: uaeW214.png]Opera get Tampermonkey
Install the script            
Install any mod you like:  KittyOgarioAgar InfinityAgar toolsLegend, or keep Vanilla.

Click Agario Voice Chat Rooms - GreaseFork or Agario Voice Chat Rooms - GitHub

Features
Works differently for each mod and for Vanilla game
Chat rooms with voice, camera or text
Users of all Agar.io Mods and Vanilla can communicate
Agar.io servers open per token (Party) or per IP (other modes)
For users of Legend, Kitty, Ogario mods, different servers open if clantag/password exists. If no password, they enter Public
Open Source

[Image: chatscriptchat.jpg] [Image: chatscriptvanilla.jpg]

[Image: chatscriptagartool.png] [Image: chatscriptogario.jpg]  [Image: chatscriptlegend.png]

*Different Mods and Vanilla

[Image: icon16.png]AgarioScripts is a much lighter Script Manager, compatible with all user.js APIs that provides better performace (more FPS), because it doesnt interfere with 3rd party websites. 
Remove Tampermonkey if used. 
AgarioScript can also be used as Script Manager for games like http://agma.io/http://agarioforums.io/ and others.

My Agar.io Github Library

Also i ask permission to make a Voice Chat Rooms script for games of http://agarioforums.net
This means I need a way to find the ip of each server:

Code:
var IP;
var IP2;
var SIP;
var stateObj = { foo: "bar" };    
   var a = WebSocket.prototype.send;
   window.__WS_send = WebSocket.prototype.send, WebSocket.prototype.send = function(b) {
       IP=this.url;
       try {
           var c = /((?:[0-9]{1,3}(?:\.|\-)){1,3}[0-9]{1,3})(?:.*?)?(\:[0-9]{1,5})/,
               d = c.exec(this.url);
           SIP="" + d[1].replace(/-/g, '.') + d[2];
            IP2=d[1].replace(/-/g, '.') + d[2];
       } catch (e) {}
       try {
           a.apply(this, [b]), WebSocket.prototype.send = a
       } catch (e) {
           window.__WS_send.apply(this, [b]), WebSocket.prototype.send = window.__WS_send
       }
   }
Life is a fake matrix and an illusion for existance. Cosmos is the idea for the specific laws of nature.
i dont play agario no more me quit

lol yall hack agario lmao.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • Dylan023541, TonyOfficialAgma
Sora U need to <3 ur Game becuase it is soooooooooooo gooooooooooooood If uuuuuuuuuuu want to 1v1 Add me _ImDucky_ Tongue Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(07-20-2020, 06:42 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: i dont play agario no more me quit

First: I dont play agario
Second: i don't like hacks
Third: I want to learn code :3
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-03-2020, 01:53 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

When I saw this thread had been awakened, I thought I might find Discord creep up into matters!

For people who want to talk voice with a partner or team, it is so easy to do now, using Discord.

And it would work for Agar, Agma, or whatever other variant you want to try.

You can play the game and simultaneously use Chrome to go to Discord, and you can sit in a voice chat room in Discord, and your teammates can hear you easily without needing to go back to the Discord window, so you can concentrate on your gameplay.

I am actually surprised that this isn't discussed and used more!

And for those of you who are YouTubers, I don't believe that we have any videos (none that I've seen anyways), where two people, talking voice to each other while in the game, use that to even further dominate the players against them.

If you try to do that, just have some very soft music in the background so that if you and your partner/teammates go silent for a bit, we will still feature it on the kill page.

A 5 minute video that has lots of dead air, and maybe 30 seconds of voice collaboration between the players will probably be rejected when you ask it to be featured.(That's what the Agma Mods are supposed to do, in such a situation, anyways.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 01:53 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

When I saw this thread had been awakened, I thought I might find Discord creep up into matters!

For people who want to talk voice with a partner or team, it is so easy to do now, using Discord.

And it would work for Agar, Agma, or whatever other variant you want to try.

You can play the game and simultaneously use Chrome to go to Discord, and you can sit in a voice chat room in Discord, and your teammates can hear you easily without needing to go back to the Discord window, so you can concentrate on your gameplay.

I am actually surprised that this isn't discussed and used more!

And for those of you who are YouTubers, I don't believe that we have any videos (none that I've seen anyways), where two people, talking voice to each other while in the game, use that to even further dominate the players against them.

If you try to do that, just have some very soft music in the background so that if you and your partner/teammates go silent for a bit, we will still feature it on the kill page.

A 5 minute video that has lots of dead air, and maybe 30 seconds of voice collaboration between the players will probably be rejected when you ask it to be featured.(That's what the Agma Mods are supposed to do, in such a situation, anyways.)
Mhmmm i don't use discord too much, i'll go back in 2 months or less, i love chat voice on discord, i remmebr thsoe times when i was playign with friends in agma with chat voice also listen music with Rythm bot, nice times, Now i just play in-game alone wiating friends there, no callign them to play, just waiting
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-03-2020, 11:58 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Mhmmm i don't use discord too much, i'll go back in 2 months or less, i love chat voice on discord, i remmebr thsoe times when i was playign with friends in agma with chat voice also listen music with Rythm bot, nice times, Now i just play in-game alone wiating friends there, no callign them to play, just waiting

Discord is also good for contacting your friends so that you can play together.

If I were a Teamer, I'd be constantly using the Discord voice chat, and getting a gang of friends to agree on which server to terrorize. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-04-2020, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 11:58 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Mhmmm i don't use discord too much, i'll go back in 2 months or less, i love chat voice on discord, i remmebr thsoe times when i was playign with friends in agma with chat voice also listen music with Rythm bot, nice times, Now i just play in-game alone wiating friends there, no callign them to play, just waiting

If I were a Teamer, I'd be constantly using the Discord voice chat, and getting a gang of friends to agree on which server to terrorize. (lol)

Yes I love doing that Smile but only when everyone talks haha
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel

Squirrel a question, are you "don't feel so good" in-game? :0
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-04-2020, 04:59 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

I think he only plays in supersonic but not really sure! 1 time I played with him there.
He only plays when he feels epic lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-04-2020, 10:42 AM)imHitu Wrote:

I think he only plays in supersonic but not really sure! 1 time I played with him there.
If squirrel plays supersonic he is i dont feel so gud, i see him daily there, i play a lot of super, he said me a kid with a big ego, that phrase left me a lot to think about :c
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-04-2020, 10:23 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

If squirrel plays supersonic he is i dont feel so gud, i see him daily there, i play a lot of super, he said me a kid with a big ego, that phrase left me a lot to think about :c

Hmm I know but I only have seen him in supersonic
(09-05-2020, 03:01 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Discord is also good for contacting your friends so that you can play together.

Ye, he is, actually he's playing more na, light said me he is dont fell so gud
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-06-2020, 03:05 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:59 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: Squirrel a question, are you "don't feel so good" in-game? :0

Ye I meant that too "north america"
(09-06-2020, 05:55 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 03:05 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:42 AM)imHitu Wrote: I think he only plays in supersonic but not really sure! 1 time I played with him there.

Ye I meant that too "north america"
Yep
Also i love pizza ✨