Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma suggestion (locked name)
Even that would be great a right click.
Bullies have personal issues.
(07-10-2017, 06:20 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: So i was wondering if there could be a option to Lock your account name for Gold members, so for example if i wanna use the name "HazR" i would have to type a Username and a Password. So that people cant get faked. It would make it alot more easy for players to trust eachother, and it should only be like the normal character name that should be locked.

I have a solution for you, or should I say...you have a solution for yourself already!

Posted on an old thread that brought up the same issue, you said:
[Image: leFK73K.png]
Thread for reference: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2572&page=4

Cheers Heart

For those of you who don't know what @***** has to do with @Kevin/HazR it is his old account.
[Image: jessfond.png]
(07-11-2017, 08:50 PM)Jess Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 06:20 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: So i was wondering if there could be a option to Lock your account name for Gold members, so for example if i wanna use the name "HazR" i would have to type a Username and a Password. So that people cant get faked. It would make it alot more easy for players to trust eachother, and it should only be like the normal character name that should be locked.

I have a solution for you, or should I say...you have a solution for yourself already!

Posted on an old thread that brought up the same issue, you said:
[Image: leFK73K.png]
Thread for reference: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2572&page=4

Cheers Heart

For those of you who don't know what @***** has to do with @Kevin/HazR it is his old account.
AWWWWW YOU REMEMBERED ME Big Grin
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Jess