Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Revenge sweet revenge
I have a very lazy cat it is just eating,sleeping,eating ...... And it does apsolutely nothing so I made a little suprise Big Grin
https://youtu.be/Pi6HNe0im6c
He certainly faked a death there!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
Aww Sad poor cat
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Yeaa... Poor cat indeed...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Hmmm, sad for the cat. It's normal for a cat to live like this. I mean if you have spare time, the cat doesn't throw water at you right?
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ✨101✨
(06-13-2016, 08:57 AM)it is over 9000 Wrote: I have a very lazy cat it is just eating,sleeping,eating ...... And it does apsolutely nothing so I made a little suprise Big Grin

Why are people saying "poor cat"?!

Hah, I applaud your revenge in this case! Cats love attention when they want it, and will walk over you when you're sleeping to get it. And then at other times, when you move to pet it/etc., it stares at you as if to say "wtf do you want".

I can tell you how I scared 2 lives out of a cat:

I have a carport... at the back of the carport is a wooden gate about 3' high, and behind that, a screen door that leads to the back yard.

Every year one or two families of birds set up shop in the carport's roof, making nests and having babies.

So one day, I come home and hear this terrible racket coming from the carport.

There is an adult bird trapped between the closed gate and the screen door, and there's a cat trying to kill it.

I picked up a rake and did a BANZAAAIIIII (sounds included) charge at the cat, which literally sh_t itself, flinging itself first to one side to evade me, and then leaving my carport out the front at breakneck speed.

Then I helped the bird. Smile

I like birds and squirrels a whole lot more than I like dogs and cats. If they chase wildlidfe on my property, they are in for a serious dose of fear, if I catch them. (I wouldn't hurt them... but yes, I want them to fear me.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I think it's kinda funny actually xD
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 08:57 AM)it is over 9000 Wrote: I have a very lazy cat it is just eating,sleeping,eating ...... And it does apsolutely nothing so I made a little suprise Big Grin

Why are people saying "poor cat"?!

Hah, I applaud you'r revenge in this case! Cats love attention when they want it, and will walk over you when you're sleeping to get it. And then at other times, when you move to pet it/etc., it stares at you as if to say "wtf do you want".

I can tell you how I scared 2 lives out of a cat:

I have a carport... at the back of the carport is a wooden gate about 3' high, and behind that, a screen door that leads to the back yard.

Every year one or two families of birds set up shop in the carport's roof, making nests and having babies.

So one day, I come home and hear this terrible racket coming from the carport.

There is an adult bird trapped between the closed gate and the screen door, and there's a cat trying to kill it.

I picked up a rake and did a BANZAAAIIIII (sounds included) charge at the cat, which literally sh_t itself, flinging itself first to one side to evade me, and then leaving my carport out the front at breakneck speed.

Then I helped the bird. Smile

I like birds and squirrels a whole lot more than I like dogs and cats. If they chase wildlidfe on my property, they are in for a serious dose of fear, if I catch them. (I wouldn't hurt them... but yes, I want them to fear me.)

Cat's dont like water. It's simple. Someone doesn't throw a bucket of water at you when you're sleeping right?
Tired of living.
ik it's mean but idk why i'm laughing xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Eh. Not funny. Tbh, not proud of you, mister lazy cat owner.
Don't go dumping water on sleeping cats. That is a normal lifestyle.
 Leader & Founder of Fyre Clan.
Contact me if you would like to join.

"Positive reputations for everyone!! Smile"
(06-13-2016, 03:47 PM)V1tal Wrote: Cat's dont like water. It's simple. Someone doesn't throw a bucket of water at you when you're sleeping right?

Sure they do! Stupid guys pranking their GF's on YouTube love that stuff! And funny how the GF never appreciates it... but to the guy, it's a blast.

Who cares what the cat doesn't like? If you're out to gain 'revenge' against it, then it's probably done something to you to deserve it. If you do something to it that it likes that wouldn't be revenge, now would it?

But if it's your cat, I'd think twice, because I hear cats typically have good memories, and are not that quick to forgive.

If your cornflakes start to taste extraordinarily salty and bitter.... you should think of the cat as the reason. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Guys don't woory about the cat I checked again 5 minutes later and the cat sleeps again and eats normaly soory if I offended somebody Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes it is over 9000's post:
  • V1tal
(06-14-2016, 02:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 03:47 PM)V1tal Wrote: Cat's dont like water. It's simple. Someone doesn't throw a bucket of water at you when you're sleeping right?

Sure they do!  Stupid guys pranking their GF's on YouTube love that stuff! And funny how the GF never appreciates it... but to the guy, it's a blast.

Who cares what the cat doesn't like? If you're out to gain 'revenge' against it, then it's probably done something to you to deserve it. If you do something to it that it likes that wouldn't be revenge, now would it?

But if it's your cat, I'd think twice, because I hear cats typically have good memories, and are not that quick to forgive.

If your cornflakes start to taste extraordinarily salty and bitter.... you should think of the cat as the reason. Wink

Hmm, i said YOU. Not ''stupid guys who prank their GF's on youtube''.

I don't eat cornflakes for dinner
Tired of living.