Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO
Hey guys! I've been playing argario for about a year (or 2) now and I've never come to this forum... Confused
But anyway I play by the username LUFFY (cause I'm a One Piece fan!) on the European server. I only ever play the 'teams' option as I find that most entertaining!
Nice meeting you guys   Smile  

[-] The following 6 users Like ★LUFFY★'s post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Jess, Kipper, QueenHeather, Squirrel , Sugar
Welcome on board hope you will love here
You go meet great people and you will make friends

As a welcome gift here is a signature that I made Smile

[Image: LUFFYSig.png]

I was inspired by one piece that you seem to love
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(07-07-2017, 12:16 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Welcome on board hope you will love here
You go meet great people and you will make friends

As a welcome gift here is a signature that I made Smile

[Image: LUFFYSig.png]

I was inspired by one piece that you seem to love
ay thats cool man! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ★LUFFY★'s post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-06-2017, 11:10 PM)★LUFFY★ Wrote: Hey guys! I've been playing argario for about a year (or 2) now and I've never come to this forum... Confused
But anyway I play by the username LUFFY (cause I'm a One Piece fan!) on the European server. I only ever play the 'teams' option as I find that most entertaining!
Nice meeting you guys   Smile  

Welcome aboard, and glad that you managed to find us!

You know, it's not every day that someone comes through here extolling the virtues of the 'Teams' option!

I think the last guy was about a year ago -- oh yeah, that was me!

I completely agree with you... You have 30 (or however many) guys supposedly working as a team to a common goal, and if everyone plays capably, there's a whole bunch of different roles for you tio be, in a.. situation that is constantly in flux.

It's good for the mind! (Or at least, that's the excuse that I list to play. lol)

Great to have you around, and I'm looking forward to you sharing from from the caverns of your mind. ~grin~

Here's hoping that you have a blast with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ★LUFFY★
Welcome to the forums! Meet new friends and have fun! 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • ★LUFFY★
signature is really nice i am also a fan of luffy and have seen all series in english but now i am searching for all of its episodes on net but can't find them. would you like to share with me where could i get ? May be it's a bit off topic but as i have told you i am a fan of it and i see you are also a fan of it so i hope you better now about anyway. Will definitely see your next reply after coming back from my hop on hop off tour las vegas.
(07-15-2017, 10:47 AM)Jannet Wrote: signature is really nice i am also a fan of luffy and have seen all series in english but now i am searching for all of its episodes on net but can't find them. would you like to share with me where could i get ? May be it's a bit off topic but as i have told you i am a fan of it and i see you are also a fan of it so i hope you better now about anyway. Will definitely see your next reply after coming back from my hop on hop off tour las vegas.

Did you mean to reply to Luffy? ( @luffy )

I'm just going to reply, and put in a @ mention for him so there's a better chance that he sees your message. ~grin~

I've never heard of the series myself.

Hope you're having fun on your trip!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-15-2017, 10:47 AM)Jannet Wrote: signature is really nice i am also a fan of luffy and have seen all series in english but now i am searching for all of its episodes on net but can't find them. would you like to share with me where could i get ? May be it's a bit off topic but as i have told you i am a fan of it and i see you are also a fan of it so i hope you better now about anyway. Will definitely see your next reply after coming back from my hop on hop off tour las vegas.

Heyy nice to meet you! ONE PIECE IS LIFE!
haha, i normally use this website as its pretty simple: http://ww7.watchop.io/
Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss