Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hate is a strong word!
Guys, why do you keep saying that you hate somebody? I mean like, you probably don't even know them!
Like one time, I MLG noscoped someone and they was like "I HATE YOU, STUPID C***********"  then I was like, "DAMN B*** chill your tits!" But that's besides the point, he didn't even know me! I just rekt him and he got all mad and said he hated me Sad

But anyways, guys, stop saying you hate someone! You really don't mean it, so DON'T say it at all! DAMN.

IF YOU AGREE WITH ME SAY "DESTROY HATENESS" (if that's even a word)
IF YOU DON"T AGREE SAY  "HATE IS POWER!"  (so sad)
EAT MY LOLO!

My ingame name is LoLo so if you see me, make sure you tell me you saw me on the threads! Big Grin
I'm officially in [No life] so please don't ask me to join your clan, sorry. Sad
[-] The following 6 users Like Emotions's post:
  • Doigt, Horror, Levels, Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(06-13-2016, 01:15 AM)Emotions Wrote: Guys, why do you keep saying that you hate somebody? I mean like, you probably don't even know them!
Like one time, I MLG noscoped someone and they was like "I HATE YOU, STUPID C***********"  then I was like, "DAMN B*** chill your tits!" But that's besides the point, he didn't even know me! I just rekt him and he got all mad and said he hated me Sad

But anyways, guys, stop saying you hate someone! You really don't mean it, so DON'T say it at all! DAMN.

I hate you
jk 
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(06-13-2016, 01:15 AM)Emotions Wrote: IF YOU AGREE WITH ME SAY "DESTROY HATENESS" (if that's even a word)

All I have to say is this:

The guy you're yelling and cussing at in the game?

He can't heaaaarrrr youuuuu!!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I must agree, I must add that it's not just about people, but also objects. How many times did I hear people attribute supposed hate to music, video games and tasks when they really mean the word "dislike" ? The word "hate" has a purpose, this purpose is to express an intense feeling of distrust and dislike towards something or someone; it is reducing its intended effect when used in such way, but such a fashion is so common, we will soon need to find another word for what it used to mean!
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Horror, ✨101✨
You should just say: ffs  Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
tbh i cant even see why you care that they hate you? It's the internet what did you expect? Smile
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Levels
Yeah everyone has their own right over the INTERWEEBS.... but yeah it can be a mean place. Not AGF though! Big Grin

and omg everyone welcome @HazR back
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Levels
There should be no place for hate in this world.
We are ment to live in peace, but there are always people who ignore the peace.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Levels
(06-13-2016, 01:15 AM)Emotions Wrote: Guys, why do you keep saying that you hate somebody? I mean like, you probably don't even know them!

Destroy Hateness!  Wink
[NL]√Nuclear√
Ofcourse it isn't mature that someone reacts like that if you kill him, but look at your own reaction to it: ''DAMN B****''.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Levels, ℱIRE
(06-13-2016, 03:48 AM)Doigt Wrote: I must agree, I must add that it's not just about people, but also objects. How many times did I hear people attribute supposed hate to music, video games and tasks when they really mean the word "dislike" ? The word "hate" has a purpose, this purpose is to express an intense feeling of distrust and dislike towards something or someone; it is reducing its intended effect when used in such way, but such a fashion is so common, we will soon need to find another word for what it used to mean!
i feel like u did research on this Tongue but it's true  Wink
[NL]√Nuclear√
(06-13-2016, 12:18 PM)Mikasa Wrote: There should be no place for hate in this world.
We are ment to live in peace, but there are always people who ignore the peace.

There will always be hatred, though.

To not have any, we would need to rip the "emperor" gener out of people -- that thing that makes a certain subset of us seek 'power', or what we perceive as power. It exists even here, on a wee tiny 'lil on-line forum!

There's not too much "conquering" going on right now, but there's all sorts of desire to, not far under the surface.

And then there's racial and religious-centred hatred.

It's sad, but it will never end.

Until the end comes. If the anhilliation of this world comes with a window (ie: we see it coming for a span of several years or more), perhaps that will make some forget their differences.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE