Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jess!
Heart 
Bonjour/Hello Agarioforums.net!  Heart

My name is Jess and I am 22 years old. I am a big fan of agario and wondered if any communities exist and I found this one today!

Quick story: I found agario when my little brother was playing it and asked me to party with him. I quickly got addicted and ended up on these forum.
I tried the server agma.io today and loved it. I look forward to playing with you guys there! My name is Cotton Hugs because it combines my 2 favorite things, cotton candy and hugs.

Happy 4th July to all you Americans and celebrating.
I hope to help this community grow with you!

Heart  Jess
[Image: jessfond.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jess's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper
Hi Jess, bienvenue! This is similar to how I found these forums too, except it was my kid that was playing. Everyone seems really nice here, I think you will like it Smile
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kipper's post:
  • Jess
(07-04-2017, 11:07 PM)Kipper Wrote: Hi Jess, bienvenue! This is similar to how I found these forums too, except it was my kid that was playing. Everyone seems really nice here, I think you will like it Smile

Merci Kipper!

I was think maybe there would be little children on these forums but glad another adult  Big Grin thanks for the warm welcome  Heart
(07-04-2017, 11:20 PM)Jess Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 11:07 PM)Kipper Wrote: Hi Jess, bienvenue! This is similar to how I found these forums too, except it was my kid that was playing. Everyone seems really nice here, I think you will like it Smile

Merci Kipper!

I was think maybe there would be little children on these forums but glad another adult  Big Grin thanks for the warm welcome  Heart
I wondered that too!
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
Welcome to the forum
You will discover many wonderful people
For your arrival we have made a small personalized signature that you can use if you want Smile

[Image: Jess_Avatar.png]

signature  

Of course I was inspired that your name
may be that over time it will come to a more personal one

Also you said Bonjour if i do not abuse english should not be your first language

alors bienvenue a vous et découvrez se merveilleux forum  Wink
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Jess
(07-04-2017, 10:58 PM)Jess Wrote: Bonjour/Hello Agarioforums.net!  Heart

My name is Jess and I am 22 years old. I am a big fan of agario and wondered if any communities exist and I found this one today!

Quick story: I found agario when my little brother was playing it and asked me to party with him. I quickly got addicted and ended up on these forum.
I tried the server agma.io today and loved it. I look forward to playing with you guys there! My name is Cotton Hugs because it combines my 2 favorite things, cotton candy and hugs.

Happy 4th July to all you Americans and celebrating.
I hope to help this community grow with you!

Heart  Jess

Hi Jess, and welcome aboard!

I had a similar story... my oldest son was watching a JackSepticEye video (which we no longer allow, because that guy just cusses wayyy too much), and he was playing agar.io -- so of course I tried it and got hooked.

So you're not the only one! (And that's why there's a community of us! lol)

Glad that you came looking for us, and hope that you'll have a bunch of fun with us!

PS: Those of us who are older, also thank you for raising our average age again! ~grrin~

I'll be looking for you in agma & try to be nice. (lol) But I might not see you because I'm... quite nocturnal. I'll see your messages though, and look forward to that!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jess
(07-04-2017, 11:53 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Welcome to the forum
For your arrival we have made a small personalized signature that you can use if you want Smile

signature  

Also you said Bonjour if i do not abuse english should not be your first language

Merci pour l'accueil  Heart

Thank you for signature and avatar! I like my avatar but I forget how to change signature. If you can please teach me that would be appreciated!

Lots of love
~Jess
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jess's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-05-2017, 02:34 PM)Jess Wrote:

signature  

Thank you for signature and avatar! I like my avatar but I forget how to change signature. If you can please teach me that would be appreciated!

Lots of love
~Jess

Select the cogs at the top right of your name go to the left a change signature you have in the white window options on the top bar
To insert image
Copy url 

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Jess, Squirrel
(07-05-2017, 10:06 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:

signature  

Lots of love
~Jess

Select the cogs at the top right of your name go to the left a change signature you have in the white window options on the top bar
To insert image
Copy url 
Thanks so much Eqatombe!
I just updated my signature and I am loving it Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jess's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-06-2017, 12:46 AM)Jess Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 10:06 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:

signature  

Lots of love
~Jess

To insert image
Copy url 
Thanks so much Eqatombe!
I just updated my signature and I am loving it Heart

thank you Heart

You're welcome

It is simple but for a start it suits you well

Over time j learn to know what people are and what he likes

It happens to modify them so that it is even more personal

• Jess
I jess feeling a bit jealious after seeing your signatures, hope i'll also find some time to participate as an active member and could find some time to have one like these for me too, stuff is cool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jannet's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(07-15-2017, 10:49 AM)Jannet Wrote: I jess feeling a bit jealious after seeing your signatures, hope i'll also find some time to participate as an active member and could find some time to have one like these for me too, stuff is cool.

Do not be jealous I do not forget you Wink

Sometimes i just waits for more information Smile

[Image: Jannet_Avatar.png]

[Image: Jannet_Sig.png]

• Squirrel
Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss