Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy 4th of July!
I'm gonna need some of you to find/make some fireworks for this thread... lol.

But I know many of us here are in the USA, and I wanted to wish everyone there a happy birthday, or

Happy 4th of July!

I love all my neighbours to the south...

Make your country great again!
(With or without "The Donald", lol.)

I hope that this day, you can all party, have a BBQ'd burger or something, set off some fireworks, and otherwise have fun!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper, Sora
I'm not American, but happy 4th everybody!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Same here, though I'm from Germany, happy 4th to everybody who celebrates it!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
Happy 4th July to all American friends

[Image: 4july.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Last night there was already a lot of illegal firework activity where I live. So, be safe with you fireworks and sparklers. Please no celebratory gunfire!

Happy Independence Day and Star Eagle!

[Image: independence_day_2017_star_eagle_hi.png]

Don’t forget about the sales!
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(07-05-2017, 01:47 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Last night there was already a lot of illegal firework activity where I live. So, be safe with you fireworks and sparklers. Please no celebratory gunfire!

Yes, it's crazy that there are many areas of the world where there are so many guns, and the people are so foolhardy, they "celebrate" by shooting at random into the air...

Where do they think that the bullets go??!?! Do they not understand gravity?!

I expect we'll have "illegal fireworks" activity for the rest of the summer now. Heh... Some people don't like blowing up their money, but once the fireworks are on sale for 60% off, then they go nuts! (lol) And set off fireworks when they're on vacation later.

When I go on my summer vacation, it doesn't matter what week of the summer it is, we always see and hear fireworks at night.

So yeah, what you said! If you're not going to follow the law, at least remember to do it safely.

(And not be idiots like what Reaction described in the ShoutBox tonight!!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-05-2017, 05:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 01:47 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Last night there was already a lot of illegal firework activity where I live. So, be safe with you fireworks and sparklers. Please no celebratory gunfire!

Yes, it's crazy that there are many areas of the world where there are so many guns, and the people are so foolhardy, they "celebrate" by shooting at random into the air...

Where do they think that the bullets go??!?! Do they not understand gravity?!

I expect we'll have "illegal fireworks" activity for the rest of the summer now. Heh... Some people don't like blowing up their money, but once the fireworks are on sale for 60% off, then they go nuts! (lol) And set off fireworks when they're on vacation later.

When I go on my summer vacation, it doesn't matter what week of the summer it is, we always see and hear fireworks at night.

So yeah, what you said! If you're not going to follow the law, at least remember to do it safely.

(And not be idiots like what Reaction described in the ShoutBox tonight!!)

Fireworks season in the Philippines is during New Year's Eve. It's been so bad that the government had deemed it illegal. The hospitals are filled with cases like fireworks blew up on someones hands loosing all their fingers etc. 
But worst are those stray bullets. I mean yeah like you said, no brain power at work there or just pure "I don't care where it goes" as long as it isn't right at me mentality. Rooftops of houses aren't bullet proof so we've had some cases of kids in their beds just died because of a stray bullet. Sigh!
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel