Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW IO GAME LIMAX.IO?
have you guys heard of the new game limax.io yet its pretty fun for me its like slither.io but with slugs and stuff planning on making a thread about it like the whole information!
What about making this thread a guide of it Smile
Tired of living.
This game is sooo addicting! Big Grin
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
(06-12-2016, 09:25 PM)༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ Wrote: This game is sooo addicting! Big Grin

yea lol
BRAHHH I LOVE THIS GAME SLOTHY HATES IT HE CALLS IT THE SPERM GAME

Ily @OniNoby

Actually @OniNoby Please work on that guide! That would really help this project as well!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(06-12-2016, 10:00 PM)~XC Wrote: BRAHHH I LOVE THIS GAME SLOTHY HATES IT HE CALLS IT THE SPERM GAME

Ily @OniNoby

Actually @OniNoby Please work on that guide! That would really help this project as well!

alright ill start working on it today!
(06-13-2016, 12:13 AM)OniNoby Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 10:00 PM)~XC Wrote: BRAHHH I LOVE THIS GAME SLOTHY HATES IT HE CALLS IT THE SPERM GAME

Ily @OniNoby

Awesome stuff man! Like I said PM me if you have any questions, I actually have moderator abilities on this forum section! So I can help with anything you need Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(06-13-2016, 11:14 AM)~XC Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 12:13 AM)OniNoby Wrote:

Ily @OniNoby

Awesome stuff man! Like I said PM me if you have any questions, I actually have moderator abilities on this forum section! So I can help with anything you need Big Grin
nice dude did you see my limax.io wiki guide yet?
I guess I will have to try this game out. are you planning on making a video on it?
(06-19-2016, 02:35 AM)Jorplay Wrote: I guess I will have to try this game out. are you planning on making a video on it?

i already did u should go check it out!
Ok I will!
WHY is there a question mark?? that's my only question.

It's not even needed here m8. The title isn't even supposed to be a question, It's like you're questioning if its a new io game or something m8. Please don't add question marks because it makes me cringe and doubt your future.

ty
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
cool game
test test test!