Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings! <-online stage fright here o_o
I joined a couple of weeks ago and thought I should say hello. I'm new to the whole forum experience so I've been trying to figure out how it all works. I started playing awhile ago to see what my child was playing. My kid got really good but now he's ALL about roblox, while over the last couple of weeks I've started playing agario almost obsessively when not at work. I've never played on a private server, just the public one on my mobile app. I was playing mostly solo but have started teaming more -I'm not great at teaming yet but have had the most fun experiences with it. I have a lot to learn. I kind of love the psychology of it all. None of my friends play and I think they are indulgent but bored of my talking about this game, so I figured there must be a community out there. So Hi from the Canadian Pacific Northwest! 
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 5 users Like Kipper's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Relax , Sora, Squirrel
Hi! Great story! nice that you found something to bond with your kid. I hope you enjoy talking to people within the community and find like minded people.
see you in agma.io
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper
Thanks! Sometimes I think I should be more parental, lol. I downloaded Pokemon go for him, and who is still playing? <--
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
Welcome to the forums

I hope you enjoy yourself here

If I look at your avatar you think much inspired by this to create a personalized signature

The 2nd is simpler to your nick

Have fun visiting and meeting wonderful people

[Image: Kipper_Sig.png]

[Image: Kipper_Sig2.png]

Small welcome gifts
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kipper
(07-01-2017, 05:47 PM)Kipper Wrote: I joined a couple of weeks ago and thought I should say hello. I'm new to the whole forum experience so I've been trying to figure out how it all works. I started playing awhile ago to see what my child was playing. My kid got really good but now he's ALL about roblox, while over the last couple of weeks I've started playing agario almost obsessively when not at work. I've never played on a private server, just the public one on my mobile app. I was playing mostly solo but have started teaming more -I'm not great at teaming yet but have had the most fun experiences with it. I have a lot to learn. I kind of love the psychology of it all. None of my friends play and I think they are indulgent but bored of my talking about this game, so I figured there must be a community out there. So Hi from the Canadian Pacific Northwest! 

I can relate, a bit. I was watching a YouTube video one day of a Youtuber that my oldest son used to follow, and the guy played it a bit. I made a mental note of the game, and started playing it at work.

And I came here because I was unfulfilled playing a game with people that I couldn't commuicate with.

Glad that you found us, and hope that you find a lot of fun here!

If you get sucked into the crazy world of Discord, you may find tools that I think will help me know what my sons want to get away with, before they figure it out to try. (lol)

Regardless, great to have you here, and looking forward to swapping "childhood" (lol) stories!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper
(07-02-2017, 04:08 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Welcome to the forums

I hope you enjoy yourself here

If I look at your avatar you think much inspired by this to create a personalized signature

The 2nd is simpler to your nick

Have fun visiting and meeting wonderful people

[Image: Kipper_Sig.png]

[Image: Kipper_Sig2.png]

Small welcome gifts
Oh my, I love those! Thank you  Heart

(07-02-2017, 04:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 05:47 PM)Kipper Wrote: I joined a couple of weeks ago and thought I should say hello. I'm new to the whole forum experience so I've been trying to figure out how it all works. I started playing awhile ago to see what my child was playing. My kid got really good but now he's ALL about roblox, while over the last couple of weeks I've started playing agario almost obsessively when not at work. I've never played on a private server, just the public one on my mobile app. I was playing mostly solo but have started teaming more -I'm not great at teaming yet but have had the most fun experiences with it. I have a lot to learn. I kind of love the psychology of it all. None of my friends play and I think they are indulgent but bored of my talking about this game, so I figured there must be a community out there. So Hi from the Canadian Pacific Northwest! 

I can relate, a bit. I was watching a YouTube video one day of a Youtuber that my oldest son used to follow, and the guy played it a bit. I made a mental note of the game, and started playing it at work.

And I came here because I was unfulfilled playing a game with people that I couldn't commuicate with.

Glad that you found us, and hope that you find a lot of fun here!

If you get sucked into the crazy world of Discord, you may find tools that I think will help me know what my sons want to get away with, before they figure it out to try. (lol)

Regardless, great to have you here, and looking forward to swapping "childhood" (lol) stories!
I wish I could play more at work but I have to keep track of time, which is easy to lose in this game! The few times I have managed a few games I noticed it had the right amount of players to allow breathing room but not get too boring. I'll have to check out this Discord. Thanks for the welcome! Oh and I've only just spectated here - it does look fun and I love that you can chat during the game. "Sorry, teammate, I didn't mean to eat you" doesn't quite fit as a nickname in agario.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kipper's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
wlecome  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kipper
Welcome to our forums, Kipper!

I'm looking forward to hear from you more often, I'm glad you found your way to us. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Kipper
(07-02-2017, 08:08 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Welcome to our forums, Kipper!

I'm looking forward to hear from you more often, I'm glad you found your way to us. Big Grin

Thanks, Mikasa! I'll be around, I have a hard time staying quiet once I start talking Smile
(07-02-2017, 06:18 PM)Kipper Wrote: I wish I could play more at work but I have to keep track of time, which is easy to lose in this game! The few times I have managed a few games I noticed it had the right amount of players to allow breathing room but not get too boring. I'll have to check out this Discord. Thanks for the welcome! Oh and I've only just spectated here - it does look fun and I love that you can chat during the game. "Sorry, teammate, I didn't mean to eat you" doesn't quite fit as a nickname in agario.

The chatting right within AGMA is nice... but I find that when I use it, I usually look back to the game & realize I'm dead. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(07-03-2017, 03:59 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 06:18 PM)Kipper Wrote: I wish I could play more at work but I have to keep track of time, which is easy to lose in this game! The few times I have managed a few games I noticed it had the right amount of players to allow breathing room but not get too boring. I'll have to check out this Discord. Thanks for the welcome! Oh and I've only just spectated here - it does look fun and I love that you can chat during the game. "Sorry, teammate, I didn't mean to eat you" doesn't quite fit as a nickname in agario.

The chatting right within AGMA is nice... but I find that when I use it, I usually look back to the game & realize I'm dead. (lol)
Hahaha! I was thinking that would happen to me too. I'm not good at speed texting. I'd be like, oh crap, that should be *you're not your!
(07-03-2017, 04:47 AM)Kipper Wrote: Hahaha! I was thinking that would happen to me too. I'm not good at speed texting. I'd be like, oh crap, that should be *you're not your!

I'm even worse... I generally concentrate on the balls, trying not to croak, and quite regularly miss things being said to me before they scroll off the small chat thing. (lol)

And you can whisper too! Those might catch your eye, because they come in in a colourful red.

But no doubt... it's hard to play and type.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar
(07-03-2017, 06:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 04:47 AM)Kipper Wrote: Hahaha! I was thinking that would happen to me too. I'm not good at speed texting. I'd be like, oh crap, that should be *you're not your!

I'm even worse... I generally concentrate on the balls, trying not to croak, and quite regularly miss things being said to me before they scroll off the small chat thing. (lol)

And you can whisper too! Those might catch your eye, because they come in in a colourful red.

I'll give it a go but don't expect to be chatty on it until I figure out what I'm doing. Can I play this on my iPad? 
(07-03-2017, 03:55 PM)Kipper Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 06:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I'm even worse... I generally concentrate on the balls, trying not to croak, and quite regularly miss things being said to me before they scroll off the small chat thing. (lol)

I'll give it a go but don't expect to be chatty on it until I figure out what I'm doing. Can I play this on my iPad?

I think so? But I only play on a PC, so I'm not even sure what happens on an iPad. It's like a computer and like a cell, so I'm guessing that you could browse to the website and play the regular game... or the private AGF/AGMA here... and still play the mobile version, if you crave potions. lol

But if you have trouble, ask? I'm sure someone will sort ya out!
Fight the Good Fight
(07-03-2017, 06:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

thats why we should chat and play often so that you get the hang of it lol
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]