Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to teaming
I honestly was/am a great solo player but wanting to team. Now that every lobby is filled to the brim with teams it's time to move on. I'm lvl 50 and don't consider myself a noob at the game but teaming as a whole since I never really teamed. Let me know if anyone's is down to help me out and build friendships with further players
[-] The following 1 user Likes FoWL Shadows's post:
  • run SPOT run
If you're a solo player, that's something you should keep up. I would understand you want to meet new people and experience teaming. You can still meet people like me who enjoy the game solo even without teaming. Also if you're good at solo, you'll get bored at teaming.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
sugar thats not true, teaming is a natural evolution for this game I was solo for 1 year before I started teaming , well I started agar.io when the 1st dev was updating the game so probably I started teaming when everyone else did (organized), you get to participate in clan wars, server raids, defense etc, there is so much clan war strategy and teamwork involved in high level fights, when I was running my clan we had up to 25 people in 1 voice call for a clan war against 30 or so people in a agar.io exp server... and all/most of us (both teams) are all level 100 players most 100 a few times over... so you can see the skill involved! Fowl play with your skp name or when you see a clan playing go with " XX clan SKP?" and someone will give u skp im sure. good luck and sugar you need to open your mind up more! Im personally level 100 5 times now ( solo for first 100) so you can be sure i know what im talking about in this game.
(07-01-2017, 04:48 PM)Sugar Wrote: If you're a solo player, that's something you should keep up. I would understand you want to meet new people and experience teaming. You can still meet people like me who enjoy the game solo even without teaming. Also if you're good at solo, you'll get bored at teaming.

I agree. I feel that 'teaming' is for people who are competitive, and want to be #1 at any cost. Since you're not the only one doing it, it at least levels the playing field between you and the other teams.

And I agree, they will get bored quicker.

(08-02-2017, 12:47 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: sugar thats not true, teaming is a natural evolution for this game I was solo for 1 year before I started teaming , well I started agar.io when the 1st dev was updating the game so probably I started teaming when everyone else did (organized), you get to participate in clan wars, server raids, defense etc, there is so much clan war strategy and teamwork involved in high level fights, when I was running my clan we had up to 25 people in 1 voice call for a clan war against 30 or so people in a agar.io exp server... and all/most of us (both teams) are all level 100 players most 100 a few times over... so you can see the skill involved!  Fowl play with your skp name  or when you see a clan playing go with " XX clan SKP?" and someone will give u skp im sure. good luck and sugar you need to open your mind  up more!   Im personally level 100 5 times now ( solo for first 100) so you can be sure i know what im talking about in this game.

A clan war should be a friendly battle between two clans.

What you describe, seems to be the dirty underbelly that arises when there's real animosity.

For example, 'server raids' seems to me to be aimed at Discord servers, and takes advantage of loose permissions, along with issues of Discord. To me, this is fighting dirty. Also, as soon as you admit to having partaken in a server raid, it will mean automatic ejections from some clans... because they don't want people who are okay with inciting war, and people who either attach "social cred" to knowing how it's done, and just don't want to be associated with anyone who is that sort of person.

In the end, shouldn't you remember that it's just a game?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar
here you are . **COCAINE CLAN IS RECRUITING **

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=41196
(08-02-2017, 03:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:48 PM)Sugar Wrote: If you're a solo player, that's something you should keep up. I would understand you want to meet new people and experience teaming. You can still meet people like me who enjoy the game solo even without teaming. Also if you're good at solo, you'll get bored at teaming.

I agree. I feel that 'teaming' is for people who are competitive, and want to be #1 at any cost. Since you're not the only one doing it, it at least levels the playing field between you and the other teams.

And I agree, they will get bored quicker.

(08-02-2017, 12:47 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: sugar thats not true, teaming is a natural evolution for this game I was solo for 1 year before I started teaming , well I started agar.io when the 1st dev was updating the game so probably I started teaming when everyone else did (organized), you get to participate in clan wars, server raids, defense etc, there is so much clan war strategy and teamwork involved in high level fights, when I was running my clan we had up to 25 people in 1 voice call for a clan war against 30 or so people in a agar.io exp server... and all/most of us (both teams) are all level 100 players most 100 a few times over... so you can see the skill involved!  Fowl play with your skp name  or when you see a clan playing go with " XX clan SKP?" and someone will give u skp im sure. good luck and sugar you need to open your mind  up more!   Im personally level 100 5 times now ( solo for first 100) so you can be sure i know what im talking about in this game.

A clan war should be a friendly battle between two clans.

What you describe, seems to be the dirty underbelly that arises when there's real animosity.

For example, 'server raids' seems to me to be aimed at Discord servers, and takes advantage of loose permissions, along with issues of Discord. To me, this is fighting dirty. Also, as soon as you admit to having partaken in a server raid, it will mean automatic ejections from some clans... because they don't want people who are okay with inciting war, and people who either attach "social cred" to knowing how it's done, and just don't want to be associated with anyone who is that sort of person.

In the end, shouldn't you remember that it's just a game?

Squirrel I think you are not too familiar with Agar.io exp community, when I say my clan was a server raiding clan this is kind of what it means,  servers in south exp at a certain time of day are run by son and green clan, meaning they have the top 10 positions and perhaps 20 or more people in the server, virus farming and just dominating the server, what I would do is get 10 or so people and do a "server raid" where we go in and take out some teams, waste the mass and make them smaller and after about 1-2 hours of fighting we usually get the server, it has nothing to do with ddosing or discord.....
(08-18-2017, 03:06 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: Squirrel I think you are not too familiar with Agar.io exp community, when I say my clan was a server raiding clan this is kind of what it means,  servers in south exp at a certain time of day are run by son and green clan, meaning they have the top 10 positions and perhaps 20 or more people in the server, virus farming and just dominating the server, what I would do is get 10 or so people and do a "server raid" where we go in and take out some teams, waste the mass and make them smaller and after about 1-2 hours of fighting we usually get the server, it has nothing to do with ddosing or discord.....

I guess you're right. I have never tried to play the vanilla game with a consistent set of people -- I go to whatever server it directs me to. (And well, I've all but stopped playing agar. I prefer agma -- there's a better chance of me running into people I know there... heh)

The expression "south exp" means nothing to me. And I've never seen a server that had the top 10 players sharing a clan tag or anything. Not even close to that.

Perhaps it's more frequent in non North-American zones?

Or perhaps the server is created by someone, and the link to that instabnce shared between the two clans? You'd have to make me understand, I guess.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-18-2017, 03:31 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 03:06 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: Squirrel I think you are not too familiar with Agar.io exp community, when I say my clan was a server raiding clan this is kind of what it means,  servers in south exp at a certain time of day are run by son and green clan, meaning they have the top 10 positions and perhaps 20 or more people in the server, virus farming and just dominating the server, what I would do is get 10 or so people and do a "server raid" where we go in and take out some teams, waste the mass and make them smaller and after about 1-2 hours of fighting we usually get the server, it has nothing to do with ddosing or discord.....

I guess you're right. I have never tried to play the vanilla game with a consistent set of people -- I go to whatever server it directs me to. (And well, I've all but stopped playing agar. I prefer agma -- there's a better chance of me running into people I know there... heh)

The expression "south exp" means nothing to me. And I've never seen a server that had the top 10 players sharing a clan tag or anything. Not even close to that.

Perhaps it's more frequent in non North-American zones?

Or perhaps the server is created by someone, and the link to that instabnce shared between the two clans? You'd have to make me understand, I guess.

you will find these kind of servers in agar.io not the agar forums probably, if you look in turkey exp red and sah / kaplan klan always have top 10 in the 2 servers in that region, and they just fight each other for domination/raid the other server its really interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes artxxxx69's post:
  • Squirrel