Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
h1
Hellow From , Latvia ! Smile
(06-30-2017, 08:44 AM)Grunskis Wrote: Hellow From , Latvia ! Smile

Hi and welcome aboard!

I don't think I've ever met someone from Latvia before, so hoping you'll share a piece of your mind with us, and have some fun as well!

You could tell us some more, ya know! This is your Introduction thread!

You get full-marks for finding and posting it in the right place...

How about telling us a bit more about you?

(And psst! You can find out about us by going into our introduction threads too. Heh)

Either way, it's great to have you here, and looking forward to see what you share with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well i,m 26 years old , i work at Denmark Factory about welding and other stuff like that , and i love to play agario Big Grin haha , some other stuff like fitness to , and i found this forum in google Big Grin today
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grunskis's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome Smile  

i hope you will like it here there are people very well explore and have fun

For welcome a small gifts

Free to use them

[Image: Grunskis_Avatar.png]

Signature

[Image: Grunskis_Sig.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun and meet new people.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(06-30-2017, 12:56 PM)Grunskis Wrote: Well i,m 26 years old , i work at Denmark Factory about welding and other stuff like that , and i love to play agario Big Grin haha , some other stuff like fitness to , and i found this forum in google Big Grin today

Very cool! You just brought our average age up some again... lol. We have a number of young people around, but there's a few of us who are older. (Like me. I think I'm one of the oldest, lol.)

I found this place the same way you did, a bit more than a year ago!

And I'll bet you find others that share your other interests. Smile

And your English is good too! I know nothing about Latvia... not even if there's a language called Latvian. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
Latvia ir pretty country , but our ... job industrie sucks ! everybody just leave this place , and go to other country's to live to make new life Smile , sad but our goverment are idiots they just sink this place , but we haw a lot of beatiful Nature Smile and our population are i think now just 1,7 million people haha Big Grin Oh and pretty cool is that , u can relax here and live your life at countryside its amazin really Smile !

Oh tanxyou , Cool avatar Smile !
[-] The following 3 users Like Grunskis's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel , Sugar
I am ignorant and haven't even heard of Latvia until now. But same could be said for my country. I'm from the Philippines. It's pretty small. Also has the same employment problems and people having to work outside the country.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(07-01-2017, 09:51 AM)Grunskis Wrote: Latvia ir pretty country , but our ... job industrie sucks ! everybody just leave this place , and go to other country's to live to make new life Smile , sad but our goverment are idiots they just sink this place , but we haw a lot of beatiful Nature Smile and our population are i think now just 1,7 million people haha Big Grin Oh and  pretty cool is that , u can relax here and live your life at countryside its amazin really Smile !

Oh tanxyou , Cool avatar Smile !

Sadly. politicians seem to be pretty much the same, wherever you find them....

They are either concerned only with getting re-elected... or are corrupt. I'm sure there's a few that are in it for national pride, but never to a degree where it would actually help the country!

It sounds like you are proud, politicians notwithstanding, so stand tall, and thanks for sharing!

(1.7 million... Wow. My city has more people than that... heh.)
Fight the Good Fight
Ah welcome to the forums, your country is small just like mine. I come from Lebanon and Jordan. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Squirrel