Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want a Epic Acer Laptop Giveway?
If u want acer gaming laptop thn get this video 60 likes.. i will be posting on how to join the giveway    https://youtu.be/e-AbMikwQg4
This isn't a cool way to get views, sorry dude. Don't do this.
Tired of living.
Nope, I'm sorry...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

probably 90% of the youtubers do this and will never give it to you. Sarry dude, i don't want to risk it
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
(06-09-2016, 04:48 PM)blood cr Wrote: probably 90% of the youtubers do this and will never give it to you. Sarry dude, i don't want to risk it

Hey dude you know Yarasky? that dutch Call of Duty youtuber. I bet you know him. He was streaming on twitch, and he was doing a giveaway. A friend of me won the giveaway, Yarasky said he should send him a private message. He never got the message.
Tired of living.
(06-09-2016, 05:11 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 04:48 PM)blood cr Wrote: probably 90% of the youtubers do this and will never give it to you. Sarry dude, i don't want to risk it

Hey dude you know Yarasky? that dutch Call of Duty youtuber. I bet you know him. He was streaming on twitch, and he was doing a giveaway. A friend of me won the giveaway, Yarasky said he should send him a private message. He never got the message.

That's why i don't want to risk it aswell. It's just like embarissing and failing your own fans...
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(06-09-2016, 05:13 PM)blood cr Wrote:

That's why i don't want to risk it aswell. It's just like embarissing and failing your own fans...
Yes, but the sad thing is, this youtubers can do this to anyone. If the giveaway-winners post comments under video's of them on youtube that the giveaways are fake, all his fans are saying that he's lying and that it isn't true.
Tired of living.

that bitch (dont like him)
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(06-09-2016, 05:17 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:

that bitch (dont like him)

Outta nowhere suckings is coming
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Tired of living.
Why not make a thread titled my youtube channel, perhaps you may get more views/subs if you do that instead Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Who is this DashingTuber anyway?
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)