Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life
Smile 
My life gave me a great advice for my future, and please let me share it with all of you.

"Don't judge others by the faults they've done in the past. Better help them to get back where they were before."

Those were my words to one specific person in my school, and it actually fits pretty well with my current situation.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 8 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Cen, deleted_Agrendallan, Isabella, Konoha , Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE
Agreed. There's not much of a point in reminding people about the mistakes they've made in the past by holging a grudge against them or simply being mad at them. Everyone makes mistakes, some are worse than others but that shouldn't matter too much, they're all mistakes after all.
[-] The following 4 users Like Isabella's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(06-07-2016, 02:10 PM)Mikasa Wrote: My life gave me a great advice for my future, and please let me share it with all of you.

"Don't judge others by the faults they've done in the past. Better help them to get back where they were before."

Those were my words to one specific person in my school, and it actually fits pretty well with my current situation.

Both fully speaking the truth I've through a lot in my life and I'm only 17 example: I've been kidnapped by my mother.
And what you say is true, in my situation everyone is making fun of me because I've gone silent from that point.
At school I barely talk anymore (just afraid to tell people my opinion (afraid they would laugh)),...
I've been afraid of society for over a year,...
Finally everthing is coming back together and they are "again" making fun of me. (sad story)
This also let me think  about my own quote: "Never give up, always come-back." -Big_suckings
Sorry that I say so much but still so little :'(.

Greetings Suck
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 4 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Isabella, Mikasa, Squirrel , ℱIRE
Wise words.

My opinion... you can't forgive everyone who did something to you. Sometimes you just need to be strong, and just forget about people who did some bad things to you. I'm not going to waste my spare time/time on people who were/are a cunt to me.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 3 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Isabella, Robin , ℱIRE
Very wise words!

"Everybody deserves as many second chances as he needs, to learn from his mistakes." -Some_famous_guy_1337
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Robin , ℱIRE
(06-07-2016, 03:07 PM)V1tal Wrote: Wise words.

My opinion... you can't forgive everyone who did something to you. Sometimes you just need to be strong, and just forget about people who did some bad things to you. I'm not going to waste my spare time/time on people who were/are a cunt to me.

This (in my opinion) isnt true you always need to try to teach the people who did something bad to you. So e.g. if you're unpopular at school and they arent -> when they need your help, you say do you remeber all the things you said to me? Because i sure do and you tell them everything you remeber but still help them and at the end the day they will see were they did you wrong and you'll be a better person because you could let something go they could only dream of. You'll also feel relieved because you said what's on your mind.

#When_something_bad_happens_to_you,_you_have_a_lot_of_time_to_think

Greetings Suck
Greets you

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-07-2016, 03:17 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 03:07 PM)V1tal Wrote: Wise words.

This (in my opinion) isnt true you always need to try to teach the people who did something bad to you. So e.g. if you're unpopular at school and they arent -> when they need your help, you say do you remeber all the things you said to me? Because i sure do and you tell them everything you remeber but still help them and at the end the day they will see were they did you wrong and you'll be a better person because you could let something go they could only dream of. You'll also feel relieved because you said what's on your mind.

#When_something_bad_happens_to_you,_you_have_a_lot_of_time_to_think

Greetings Suck

@V1tal  does have a point, because there are people that don't and won't learn. Personally, I haven't really got much trouble with people, I just don't like most of them. I see nice people who are being annoyed by others, remain nice to them. It doesnt do anything. The 'mean people' just keep on giving annoying, disrespectful, and  sometimes really offensive answers and reactions. So I can imagine how you would eventually give up on giving them another chance.

On the other hand, there are people that do change, that do feel sorry for the disrespect they have showed towards you. And those people should be given another chance, not the ones I mentioned above, because they make the same mistake over and over again.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
@ℱIRE its hard to see if people regret what they've done to you. But if they regret it, and i know it, then i'll forgive them. But that doesn't means that i will be friends with them. Back when i was 8 years old i had some trouble with someone in my class, it did go too far so the director of the school kicked him out of school.

BTW: Many things that happend in my life make that opinion. But it isn't that i don't trust anyone, i give some people a second chance. Not everyone. But a third chance... it should be hard for me to give people unlimited chances. If they know you're weak, if they know you give people always a chance, they'll abuse it.

Don't show your weaknesses, because a lot of people will abuse it. -V1tal.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 4 users Like V1tal's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Robin , Squirrel , ℱIRE
I love you all. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Konoha , Relax , ℱIRE
Perfect words! ^^

Just a question. Does the forums help you with that aswell? ;D
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(06-07-2016, 05:01 PM)Mikasa Wrote: I love you all. Heart

Love you 2 dude (nearly wrote honey) Big Grin
Greets you

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Mikasa
People forget what you did, people will forget how you did it, but they'll never forget how they made you feel
[Image: vDm5CR5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ᶘᶐᶄᶒ's post:
  • Mikasa
(06-07-2016, 02:49 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: And what you say is true, in my situation everyone is making fun of me because I've gone silent from that point.
At school I barely talk anymore (just afraid to tell people my opinion (afraid they would laugh)),...
I've been afraid of society for over a year,...
Finally everthing is coming back together and they are "again" making fun of me. (sad story)
This also let me think  about my own quote: "Never give up, always come-back." -Big_suckings

People suck... especially when they're young. So I'm glad that you've decided to just power through anythiung they do to you.

Your story happens more often than you think! The same thing happened to me, except I didn't take any extra nonsense, because I was 2 at the time. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa
(06-07-2016, 03:53 PM)V1tal Wrote: @ℱIRE its hard to see if people regret what they've done to you. But if they regret it, and i know it, then i'll forgive them. But that doesn't means that i will be friends with them. Back when i was 8 years old i had some trouble with someone in my class, it did go too far so the director of the school kicked him out of school.

BTW: Many things that happend in my life make that opinion. But it isn't that i don't trust anyone, i give some people a second chance. Not everyone. But a third chance... it should be hard for me to give people unlimited chances. If they know you're weak, if they know you give people always a chance, they'll abuse it.

I agree with you.

But I also agree with @Fire -- some people you just know will make the same mistake over and over.

I was picked on a lot in grade/elementary school. I recall one day... this kid who was a complete follower. Didn't have a mind of his own, but if he saw others bothering me, well, he was going to do it too. On this particular occasion, he was going to one-up them by hitting me in the head with a rock when my back was turned. As it happened, it bonged off my skull as I was turning towards him just above the hairline, and immediately, there was a lot of blood. But I started grinning at him with this wide toothy grin, and charged towards him. He was so scared that he wet himself. He did get away, and I'm kind of glad, because I didn't have to hurt him back. But after that day, that kid, and most of the others, toned it down a lot.

Even though intimidation is just as wrong as violence itself -- it's what bullies love to use the most -- at the right moment, taking a strong and uncharacteristic action to it, can be just what you needed to gain you a bit more respect.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(06-08-2016, 03:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 03:53 PM)V1tal Wrote: @ℱIRE its hard to see if people regret what they've done to you. But if they regret it, and i know it, then i'll forgive them. But that doesn't means that i will be friends with them. Back when i was 8 years old i had some trouble with someone in my class, it did go too far so the director of the school kicked him out of school.

I agree with you.

But I also agree with @Fire -- some people you just know will make the same mistake over and over.

I was picked on a lot in grade/elementary school. I recall one day... this kid who was a complete follower. Didn't have a mind of his own, but if he saw others bothering me, well, he was going to do it too. On this particular occasion, he was going to one-up them by hitting me in the head with a rock when my back was turned. As it happened, it bonged off my skull as I was turning towards him just above the hairline, and immediately, there was a lot of blood. But I started grinning at him with this wide toothy grin, and charged towards him. He was so scared that he wet himself. He did get away, and I'm kind of glad, because I didn't have to hurt him back. But after that day, that kid, and most of the others, toned it down a lot.

Even though intimidation is just as wrong as violence itself -- it's what bullies love to use the most -- at the right moment, taking a strong and uncharacteristic action to it, can be just what you needed to gain you a bit more respect.

You say but i also agree with fire, do you agree with his 1st opinion or his second?
Tired of living.