Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Welcome To Agar.io Related Games!
Information 
Welcome to the Agario Related Games Thread! 
This Forum Section was an idea created and initiated by me! This is the place to talk about games that are related to agario in some shape or form. Some extremely popular ones include deip.io, wings.io, biome3d.com, vertix.io, vanar.io, limax.io, cursors.io, supersnake.io ETC. Another one here is the popular mitos.io

Some of these topics include Guides, Tips and Tricks, Strategies, Mods, Gameplays, Questions, etc! 

However WE NEED YOUR HELP. We need guides here for all of these games related to agario, mainly these should be the beginners guides. We already have a solid Diep.io guide, but we need guides for all of these other games. 

Feel free to post down below if you would like to create a beginners guide for one of these games, and I will add you to the list. Once all of these guides are completed, they will be put in this forum section under the important threads, for everyone to refer to and begin playing them! Also inform me if there is other games related to agario that are decently popular that could use more players and need a guide! Also, you guys should be working together on these, it will make them a lot nicer, better, and give everyone a chance to participate!

Agario Related Game Guides 

Diep.io- Completed

Wings.io- In Progress by @DolphinsFTW
Biome3d.com- Open
Vanar.io- Open
Vertix.io- In Progress by @~XC
Limax.io- Open
Supersnake.io- Open
Cursors.io- Open

Thank you everyone for making this forum section a thing! 
Enjoy the Forums! 
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
How can I move my thread to another forum?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-06-2016, 06:59 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: How can I move my thread to another forum?
@Sora has the ability to do that. She will do that dont worry, your guide is what I am looking for in others, nice job Smile
And dont worry I will have the ability soon to moderate this forum section, so i could possibly do it as well
  Keep On Running! 
(06-06-2016, 07:03 PM)~XC Wrote:
@Sora has the ability to do that. She will do that dont worry, your guide is what I am looking for in others, nice job Smile
And dont worry I will have the ability soon to moderate this forum section, so i could possibly do it as well

Ty m8!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
This is a Biome! guide!

Biome3d.com is a game like agario. The only difference is that it's in 3d! 
It has 3 servers, one in EUROPE, AMERICA and ASIA.

Biome has only 1 gamemode, the developers of the game call it: ''Standard game mode''.
1. The maximum cell count is: 16.
2. If you eat pellets/food you get 1 mass.
                                        [Image: de3165c1b8284814b00d385cee82e202.png](this is how food looks like)

How to play the game?
Here are the controls:
You can look around(because its 3d) with the arrow keys or W-A-S-D.
You can split your cell with spacebar.
You can move your cell by using your mouse cursor.
-You can also change the resolution with - and +.
(This is how 10% resolution looks like) [Image: rsz_5755cbd84e15b.png]
(This is how 100% resolution looks like)[Image: rsz_5755cc3782ff1.png]
You can also change your FPS!(frames per second) By using < and >!
[Image: f66b93657d4b47c4bfd7abbc4401c38c.png]

Thanks for taking the time reading this Tongue

-V1tal.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
Looks good. Keep up the good work!! #motivating Big Grin
whoop whoop out
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • V1tal
(06-06-2016, 07:21 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: Looks good. Keep up the good work!! #motivating Big Grin
whoop whoop out

Thanks duuuude  Heart Sleepy

(06-06-2016, 07:03 PM)~XC Wrote:

Hold on a second, is sora a she?
Tired of living.
I can make mitosis i play it very often and am very expirenced
Awesome! Thank you very much @V1tal. Please if anyone else could, give your feedback on his guide... and maybe add some stuff if possible or needed! Also @xxHappyfrownxx Go ahead! Anyone is welcome to help, possibly ask other people to help you out, because that one is going to need a huge guide!

Again thank you everyone! Big Grin

And also idk if Sora is a he or a she, I guess I just didnt notice I was putting "she" lol
  Keep On Running! 
(06-07-2016, 12:59 AM)~XC Wrote: Awesome! Thank you very much @V1tal. Please if anyone else could, give your feedback on his guide... and maybe add some stuff if possible or needed! Also @xxHappyfrownxx Go ahead! Anyone is welcome to help, possibly ask other people to help you out, because that one is going to need a huge guide!

Again thank you everyone! Big Grin

And also idk if Sora is a he or a she, I guess I just didnt notice I was putting "she" lol

all my friends play it so i dont need any help Smile
I'll make the Cursors .io Guide!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(06-07-2016, 05:32 AM)Voakie Wrote: I'll make the Cursors .io Guide!

Awesome! Thanks @Voakie Big Grin

(06-07-2016, 05:32 AM)Voakie Wrote: I'll make the Cursors .io Guide!

Awesome! Thanks @Voakie Big Grin
  Keep On Running! 
Wings.io is a game like agar.io exepct it features a new war machines. FIrst fat cells from agar.io then long snakes in slither.io and tanks in diep.io. Now there is PLANES in wings.io

If you click the blue plane button under the Type Your Username button you can choose a plane shape and color.

To play

The plane will follow your mouse

use space or click to shoot

Your default weapon is a machine gun.

there are currently 6 powerups

Rocket - the rocket is red with a rocket sybol inside. it locks on a target when the sqaure turns red, although a lock is not required to shoot. THe rocket has a 1 hit kill

3 machine gun - This is basiclly the machine gun but it shoots 3 times. it look like a orange circle and there are 3 white lines

Laser - Its a blue circle. It shoots a yellow laser that 1 hits anything

Fist - A purple circle with a white fist. It sends your plane flying at a target at insane speeds, 1 hitting it.

SUPER WEAPON - this weapon of insane power is a laser that is yellow with insane recoil, and it destorys EVERYTHING

Heal - A green powerup to completly heal you

NEW POWERUP

Bomb - it shoots a bomb that will 1 hit the target. it is dropped directly below you (its complete trash)

The goal is to get the most points, by destoying other planes or getting the yellow pellets for 5 points each

Going into the sea at the bottom depletes health

If you hit first you get double health

SPACE MODE

only one weapon. the laser. it shoots red lasers of impending doom

getting first yeilds double health and a stroner GREEN laser of firt place annihaltion 0_o

also double health

no powerups

big yellow pellets heal you

shooting rocks yeilds some points.

pic coming sooooon
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • pakalu papito
this is very excelente i will +for every body making tutorial and good content i love all these games because i am on my journey to finding goat milk a
(06-09-2016, 10:09 AM)pakalu papito Wrote: this is very excelente i will +for every body making tutorial and good content i love all these games because i am on my journey to finding goat milk a

you love ur goat milk don't u
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.