Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Member of the Month Voting- June
Welcome to Member of the Month voting for June!

To vote, pick 1 to 3 members. If you pick one, the Member will get 1 point. If you pick 2 members, the first one will get 1 point, the second will get 0.5 points, if you pick 3, the third one you pick will get 0.3 points.

When you got your members and choose which ones you want in order for points, post in this thread with the members in the order you want.
The Member that will get the most points will be nominated for Member of the Month and get an award!

Don't vote for yourself!

The winner will be announced in the beginning of July.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 6 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , JellyBelly, Jess, Mikasa, nova_//, QueenHeather
Eqatombe

This man is a one-man construction crew, making sig's and skins for just about everyone he lays eyes on!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 10 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , JellyBelly, Jess, Kerry, Kipper, nova_//, Relax , run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
Squirrel 

that my rodent preferer  he is always looking for new and is always ready to embark in the boat

Robin 

the coolest man very present and always the to welcome people with class

OMGitsReaction 

that always has a crazy or itelligent ideas to create post

I would have many other names but is limited to 3

(Play a prank  give all name diffirent  Tongue )

The proof of my first choice it has already written before me lol
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Kipper, Squirrel
EqAtOmBe.

Because, he made the best signature and avatar for me! He has also put effort into others signatures. I think he derserves it Smile
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Kerry's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
I'll have to go with EQA Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , nova_//
Small reminder you can nominate up to 3 person

Not just me lol
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Conquest, Kerry, Relax
(06-26-2017, 02:25 PM)Relax Wrote: I nominate @QueenHeather, @Sugar, and @iAcid  (very particular order). I'm not very active on the forums, but I think these 3 are the most deserving that haven't been already nominated (eqatombe is awesome too).

Also can we do a poll instead of counting nominations where the poll options are the most nominated members? I think that the point system will work against this thread since we're only getting a few nominations of the same people.

I think Reaction's system is fine -- and I picked just one person very purposely. I love all of your choices too... but they can win after this guy does. (lol)

Most of us welcome someone with a quick message.

But Kerry has been here just a few days and already has a custom Sig to use!

(Also, even though I'm not using the ones he made for me, I still appreciated it a lot.)

In fact.. I would suggest an alternate -- making a custom award, maybe call it the 'Mad Painter' award. (lol) If that gets done then I'll nominate two others... (lol)

Anyhow, I trust I've made my point. ~grin~

~shines a spotlight on Eqatombe as he leaves, much to his chagrin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
1) Reaction, for trying new things and making the forums more active.
2) Eqatombe, for being consistently active and overly welcoming to all kinds of members.
3) Squirrel, for being the most the most accepting and issue resolving rodent in these forums.

I have many people that I think are amazing, but if this is a monthly thing, I have to base this off of the past few weeks and who continues to surprise/impress me.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(06-26-2017, 02:25 PM)Relax Wrote: I nominate @QueenHeather, @Sugar, and @iAcid  (very particular order). I'm not very active on the forums, but I think these 3 are the most deserving that haven't been already nominated (eqatombe is awesome too).

Also can we do a poll instead of counting nominations where the poll options are the most nominated members? I think that the point system will work against this thread since we're only getting a few nominations of the same people.

I was thinking of that, I might do it next month where the top 10 are gonna be in a poll.

Btw

1. QueenHeather
2. Squirrel
3. Equatombe

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax , Squirrel
I want to vote a lot of people that I like but there's just way too many. So these people I'm choosing is base on their contribution to the forums. 
@EqAtOmBe - the skins, sigs and profile pics are all really amazing and creative. You've put so much time and consideration to the person it belongs to, it made me feel so welcomed when I was new. I'm sure all other newbies feel the same. 
@Squirrel - you welcome each new commer and comments on threads more than any person here. 

Actually, I wish I could commend all the mods. They spend effort in ensuring the peace and also removing all spam. 

@QueenHeather was one of the first people that welcomed me, making her a mod is a great choice.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
Eqatombe, Heather, Sugar no reason just those 3
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , Relax , Squirrel , Sugar
me.

no seriously, I'm busy with summer life, and am hardly on...just like last year. It would be unfair of me to vote since I am way out of touch with whats happening around here. I'll keep on playing when I can, and hope to see you guys on agma. I'll be more active when it gets cold outside, but until then I'm biking hiking camping and working extra hard. Good luck to everyone in the voting!

scrub
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , Reaction , Robin , Squirrel , Sugar
What  Squirrel said. Definitely @Eqatombe  for his awesome contribution of skins sigs and avatars and his awesome personality. Thanks dude.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
I'm in @run SPOT run position, perhaps not busy with summer but I'm busy and have not checked the forums in a long as hell time. Good luck and congratulations to whoever may win.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
wen I designd teh fourmer of teh mont aword, dis kind of thread is exacly wat I had in mind. Dis is one of my dreams coem true, I'm so happy Smile
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

[-] The following 5 users Like SPAM000's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , run SPOT run , Sora, Squirrel