Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Split Retreat
Hallo!

Before I get started into teaching random crap, I am sorry if there is any other threat/post related onto this post. If there is, feel free to delete it. 

[*] I call this thing the quick split retreat but may have more recognisable names. It is when you need your blobs to merge fast, because somebody is attempting to eat you, or somebody is a great meal but you can only eat him if you merge into one, this tactic is perfect. And that is a long bloody sentence lmao.

[*] 1, find the closest map edge.
[*] 2, click W and export your mini blobs towards the bigger blob.
[*] 3, move around on the edge of the map border to eat the mini blobs with the blob you want to grow.
[*] 4, Your done! You should have the remains of one big blob and a very very spawn size blob next to you. 

I hope I make myself clear, and made people not ich their head in confusion.

Cheerio!
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Kerry's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , QueenHeather, Squirrel
(06-25-2017, 12:15 AM)Kerry Wrote: Hallo!

Before I get started into teaching random crap, I am sorry if there is any other threat/post related onto this post. If there is, feel free to delete it. 

[*] I call this thing the quick split retreat but may have more recognisable names. It is when you need your blobs to merge fast, because somebody is attempting to eat you, or somebody is a great meal but you can only eat him if you merge into one, this tactic is perfect. And that is a long bloody sentence lmao.

[*]1, find the closest map edge.
[*]2, click W and export your mini blobs towards the bigger blob.
[*]3, move around on the edge of the map border to eat the mini blobs with the blob you want to grow.
[*]4, Your done! You should have the remains of one big blob and a very very spawn size blob next to you. 

I hope I make myself clear, and made people not ich their head in confusion.

Cheerio!
[*]

A nice tip! I've never heard a name attached to it, so I say you call yours! ~grin~ (Afterall, all those silly 'tricks' have names, and if no-one called it something else before, then why shouldn't you get to give it a name, right??)

I've actually even done that when the guy I was chasing was nowhere near the edge of a border, and the blob that I want mass to go to is shooting W's (or 'mini blob', lol) into the guy I want to eat, making him bigger. That can still be effective if you're split into 4 or 8... depending on how close he is to twice the size of your big blob....

And lastly... to defend in this situation, I would jink in directions that would make his smaller blobs hit me before his main one does... and if you're successfully bigger than half his main blob, cue the Epic Faaail for your foe!

(lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Kerry
I always thought it was just a type of mass reshuffling.

Just watch out for cells, maybe me, hiding in a nearby virus!

Where does the actual split come into play?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Kerry
(06-26-2017, 01:08 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Where does the actual split come into play?

To gobble those smaller blobs :3

If that is what you mean. I find it normally used by that clan... AFG? Funny symbols? They seem to split into multiple pieces eating so much and then regrow and do it again. Not sure why they do it, they just run into spikes. I don't accuse them for being bad, they aren't, they are always first.
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin