Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server is getting chronically laggy?
(07-04-2017, 04:13 AM)Kipper Wrote: I contacted support recently and they advised me to reinstall the app and now I can't connect through my Facebook account. I'm mildly traumatized right now!!! lol! I can only play on a new guest account. I can still use my hieroglyphic horse at least. The starting mass is so low, it's crazy.

I heard there has been update versions from 1.8.1 to 1.8.5 all within a month period. So, I think there might have been some serious issues with the 1.8.x versions.

You know there’s a problem when Miniclip has to offer a free mass boost to get players to update to the latest version.

So far the only problem I had was my leader board trophy count resetting last week.
(07-05-2017, 12:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 04:13 AM)Kipper Wrote: I contacted support recently and they advised me to reinstall the app and now I can't connect through my Facebook account. I'm mildly traumatized right now!!! lol! I can only play on a new guest account. I can still use my hieroglyphic horse at least. The starting mass is so low, it's crazy.

I heard there has been update versions from 1.8.1 to 1.8.5 all within a month period. So, I think there might have been some serious issues with the 1.8.x versions.

You know there’s a problem when Miniclip has to offer a free mass boost to get players to update to the latest version.

So far the only problem I had was my leader board trophy count resetting last week.

I played a little agf and I think the split/feed buttons are reversed. Someone tried to team with me later in agario and I ate them by mistake o_o Now I feel terrible. I updated my kid's game and saw the free mass boost update (I was checking to see if he had the skin I usually use so I could play his instead--haha!). I haven't been offered that. Maybe I should reinstall the app another time and see if it finally connects. 
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(07-05-2017, 02:14 AM)Kipper Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:

I played a little agf and I think the split/feed buttons are reversed. Someone tried to team with me later in agario and I ate them by mistake o_o Now I feel terrible. I updated my kid's game and saw the free mass boost update (I was checking to see if he had the skin I usually use so I could play his instead--haha!). I haven't been offered that. Maybe I should reinstall the app another time and see if it finally connects. 

So I got my account working again! I still can't get into rush mode but I don't care anymore. I keep getting the update message but it is updated now and no mass boost bonus *sigh* Oh well, I'm just glad I don't have to use a guest account.
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png