Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Twitch
Worth
Not Worth
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Twitch good or bad?
Yeah I basically agree with what @V1tal said. However on Twitch and everywhere else I feel the gaming community is SO saturated, so honestly bank on people watching your uploaded videos not your streams Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(06-02-2016, 06:08 PM)Hanna Wrote: i dont think its a bad idea with twitch. its just all the boobie stramers doing the wrong thing by making stuff to get horny guys to donate

Ahh, okay. So long as people don't click on the ads, they should be fine. But there's no unseeing what you've seen.

It's also struck me that Twitch is more used by small companies who are trying to develop something on their own, crowdfunding projects and the like.

A sad part of life is, you need money to make things happen. And selling sex to guys is so easy, and typically profitable, that many companies will use this to get started.

I'm surprised it's on their front page though. You could easily register a 2nd company, through which you try to do that, and run tactful ads for that site on your front page instead.

But everyone has to start somewhere, and start-ups need the money even more.

I don't want to condone it, but many have said that the Internet has been much further built up, because of the sex trade, and it's many offshoots.

But thanks for your post. Maybe it's not a good idea to try and have a social presence there, except maybe within a few isolated game communities. lol
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
I think it's worth it, since you obviously can't blame twitch for those annoying girl streamers, and I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep them away.
(06-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Isabella Wrote: I think it's worth it, since you obviously can't blame twitch for those annoying girl streamers, and I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep them away.

They might have carefully engineered their 'Acceptable Use Policy' to be able to shut one down, if the users demand it... but whatever outcry there is against the practise, I'd bet they knew full well what the customer intended to put there beforehand, and in the end, some money is a lot better than no money!

The thing about a streaming service for Ben & Joe , and start-up companies who are trying to make it in the competitive madhouse that is on-line gaming, some money is better than none at all, and I doubt they'll look too closely where it comes from.

Probably, though, they plead with their advertisers to not include the malware...... And, when they find out that they included it anyways, they quadruple the charge to them, or point to that AUP.

Sad, but this is the way of your "garage startups" these days in the I.T. world.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
twitch is very god for watching agario forums
I don't really use twitch , but I would assume its neither good nor bad, it depends what you use it for, similar to the internet.
what is this?
Wow the results are tied lmao and i just started twitch streaming Smile
honestly. if they want to be booby streamers i dont really care, ill just enjoy the gameplay Kappa sodaC
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(07-12-2016, 01:20 PM)Craw Wrote: honestly. if they want to be booby streamers i dont really care, ill just enjoy the gameplay Kappa sodaC

"Enjoy the gameplay " 
Ya right Kappa
what is this?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨'s post:
  • Craw
looool yes the gameplay is so goood xD
look how much gameplay there is!
the whole screen is game play Kappa
[Image: tara-babcock-twitch.jpg]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post: