Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Twitch
Worth
Not Worth
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Twitch good or bad?
Exclamation 
Is Twitch good or bad with all the girl streamers doing all sorts of weird stuff now is it even worth the website? Fill out the poll and comment
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxHappyfrownxx's post:
  • Squirrel
Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink
Why sign your posts? People already know who you are, you're just wasting kilobytes for no reason!
(06-02-2016, 02:35 AM)Doigt Wrote: Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink

Fair enough ha i never really got into it to be honest  Big Grin
(06-02-2016, 02:37 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 02:35 AM)Doigt Wrote: Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink

Fair enough ha i never really got into it to be honest  Big Grin

I haven't looked into Twitch at all, but I've heard of it. A game I mean to follow, and perhaps try, has a Twitch streaming session at regular intervals. I take it that it's a way of viewing a real-time game, while not actually being a participant?

I just don't see why such streams aren't converted into a typical video that one could watch later though. I see no benefit to watching it in real time.

Or maybe I have this site's purpose all wrong? I hope more have comments to add!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
Twitch got positive and negative aspects, but the negative ones are far less than the positive points.
You can watch your favourite streamer playing some games with a (perhaps) funny commentary & great people in the chat. Or listen to some music streamer if you aren't streaming aswell.
I live Twitch to be honest... Angel
[Image: Mikasa.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel
Twitch is a brilliant way to interact with your fans!,

However the people who participate in Twitch some of those go to far, We've all seen LegendaryLea right and her disturbing act?, She was eventually banned meaning the Moderators at Twitch are doing there job they just need to take it more seriously.

In my opinion if you didn't have people like her in that community and the rest things would be perfect.

-Greets,

(06-02-2016, 09:38 AM)Barzh Wrote: However the people who participate in Twitch some of those go to far, We've all seen LegendaryLea right and her disturbing act?, She was eventually banned meaning the Moderators at Twitch are doing there job they just need to take it more seriously.

In my opinion if you didn't have people like her in that community and the rest things would be perfect.

Never having actually used Twitch (yet), I have no clue who this person is or how they annoyed people. And how would many even be affected/subjected to her stuff? I was under the impression, it's sort of the same as YouTube channels -- any person/organization can make a stream, but only those who know about them would go there?
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
i dont think its a bad idea with twitch. its just all the boobie stramers doing the wrong thing by making stuff to get horny guys to donate
Heart -Hanna- Heart

[-] The following 3 users Like Hanna's post:
  • blueblindcat ❤, Squirrel , ✨101✨
It's both bad and good. Because people enjoy there selfs, and has a chance to join the video!
But apperantly people are being fucking pervs and doing weird stuff. Or learns you how to ruin someone's life. <_<

*Sounds more like youtube honestly Kappa*
~Konoha/ Blud
[Image: faf3eb004900299cc9da5eaf0796b7af1399762333_full.jpg]
!And the monster lived happily after that!
twitch:
+You get more donations
-you get less viewers.

Stream on youtube:
+More people who view your stream
-Less donations.
Tired of living.