Why I Deleted NYA and Left DC
  Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Deleted NYA and Left DC
Ok...
So I deleted my clan and I also left me friends clan.
I have decided to be in another clan called 
? (Knight) But they said I wasnt allowed to be in any other clans or I could not join theirs. I decided since my clan was dead and DC wasnt very active I would join theirs. At the time I was like hmmmm... what should i do so forgetting I could give someone else leader and leave I deleted NYA and left DC. Thats pretty much what happened. Also their clan plays a game called agariohub.net which is pretty much like the agma.io accept differnet in a couple aspects. They are the best clan in the game and have over 160 members. But just know if I ever get kicked I am going to join DC again.
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
might wanna change this then....
[Image: NAr85hEuRGKWAOMj32qDOQ.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Cen, Sugar, YEET
(06-20-2017, 11:10 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: might wanna change this then....

oh yeh lol
(06-27-2017, 03:46 PM)Phenomenal Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 11:10 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: might wanna change this then....

oh yeh lol

But hopefully still friends! A good friend is so much more important than a game. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Cen
Hope you find some new places! I was kicked from DC too Tongue
[Image: Apix2.png]
(06-20-2017, 06:17 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: Ok...
So I deleted my clan and I also left me friends clan.
I have decided to be in another clan called 
? (Knight) But they said I wasnt allowed to be in any other clans or I could not join theirs. I decided since my clan was dead and DC wasnt very active I would join theirs. At the time I was like hmmmm... what should i do so forgetting I could give someone else leader and leave I deleted NYA and left DC. Thats pretty much what happened. Also their clan plays a game called agariohub.net which is pretty much like the agma.io accept differnet in a couple aspects. They are the best clan in the game and have over 160 members. But just know if I ever get kicked I am going to join DC again.
pretty funny i actually got kicked from their clan they were all douchs. Dont play agar anymore. rip agar