Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump skin
Me and my friend made a cool trump skin with the oldschool agario style. Let's see if you guys want it on the game! Heart
[Image: 0RmJ8Xd.png]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • Voakie
Old school?, It's been a while since I have seen a skin like this.

I like it buddy! and would defiantly want to see it in Agar.io or AGF.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(06-01-2016, 09:04 AM)Barzh Wrote: Old school?, It's been a while since I have seen a skin like this.

I like it buddy! and would defiantly want to see it in Agar.io or AGF.

-Greets,
Im glad u like it ❤️ Heart
Would be niceWink I say give it a go
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Thank u Heart
oh and btw ive made this picture as well
[Image: SHmoGZ1.png]if you want to paint like this you can go on FlockDraw.com
(06-01-2016, 06:28 AM)Craw Wrote: Me and my friend made a cool trump skin with the oldschool agario style. Let's see if you guys want it on the game! Heart

It's awesome!

Now, how about the "Anti-Trump" version?

Just add a bulls eye!

~Squirrel cackles~

Hmm, although, a vote against just Trump, is a vote for Clinton, and that just won't do either!

We've already had one who had his sexual favours in office. Why see how the woman who wouldn't leave that idiot will screw things up?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Lol u know americas most googled thing is how to moove to canada Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Its a nice skin but you can see it has been painted,
look at this lion: 
[Image: lion.png?v0.10.3]
as you can see it is really different painted/edited/designed.

But anyways i like the skin Big Grin

(06-01-2016, 04:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 06:28 AM)Craw Wrote: Me and my friend made a cool trump skin with the oldschool agario style. Let's see if you guys want it on the game! Heart

It's awesome!

Now, how about the "Anti-Trump" version?

Just add a bulls eye!

~Squirrel cackles~

Hmm, although, a vote against just Trump, is a vote for Clinton, and that just won't do either!

We've already had one who had his sexual favours in office. Why see how the woman who wouldn't leave that idiot will screw things up?!

I'm a Trump voter.
Tired of living.
lol. yeah im not the best at painting.
(06-01-2016, 07:15 PM)V1tal Wrote: I'm a Trump voter.

At the risk of deviating from the appropriate topic... I don't see 'Trump' as standing for anything. He makes stupid comments on an almost daily basis. He has no problem saying something on a topic he knows nothing about. He is regarded by some as a "billionaire" and a businessman. Much of that is a crock. His tangible assets don't amount to much. And he is campaigning as a supposed 'conservative' platform, but rarely ever mentions anything of the sort.

To me, he's just another stupid "Reality TV" figure (which generally couldn't be farther from reality), and he should stay there. Suggesting that he is in any way a politician, I find demeaning to even the much appropriately maligned stigma that follows all stripes of politicians today.

Don't vote for someone who appears to be 'cool'. Vote for someone that you believe will make your country a better place.
Fight the Good Fight
(06-02-2016, 05:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 07:15 PM)V1tal Wrote: I'm a Trump voter.

At the risk of deviating from the appropriate topic... I don't see 'Trump' as standing for anything. He makes stupid comments on an almost daily basis. He has no problem saying something on a topic he knows nothing about. He is regarded by some as a "billionaire" and a businessman. Much of that is a crock. His tangible assets don't amount to much. And he is campaigning as a supposed 'conservative' platform, but rarely ever mentions anything of the sort.

To me, he's just another stupid "Reality TV" figure (which generally couldn't be farther from reality), and he should stay there. Suggesting that he is in any way a politician, I find demeaning to even the much appropriately maligned stigma that follows all stripes of politicians today.

Don't vote for someone who appears to be 'cool'. Vote for someone that you believe will make your country a better place.

The joke is... I don't live in America.
Tired of living.
(06-02-2016, 01:23 PM)V1tal Wrote: The joke is... I don't live in America.

Hey, neither do I!

But as a part of the USA's large-but-unpopulous neighbour to the north, I wantthem to succeed!

Not that I'd be a 'liberal' for them. The USA's largest problem is it's star-sized debt. The only 'liberal' plank I'd support, is a fair and fiscally manageable health care, which we Canucks already enjoy.

I would commonly jest, and say that while in the USA, everyone's taxes pay for a military, in Canada ours pays for health care. The USA to our south, means it's not as crucial for the Canadian military to be robust.

(We just hand out food, break up schoolyard fights, and step on land mines. Big Grin)

~squints~

Now I know there's a bunch of places that would rather see the USA taken down a few pegs. You aren't one of those, are ya?!
Fight the Good Fight
Yeah, i dont like him. but you succesfully painted him, thats cool!
Heart -Hanna- Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hanna's post:
  • ✨101✨
Thanks Big Grin