Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hello guys

I always played Slither.io before, never really looked into Agar.io
But since MasterOv did a video about it recently, I checked it out.

For such " bad " graphics, this game is AWESOME.
I totally am in love with it Big Grin.

But, It does seem a bit hard to play a good match without teaming.
So, through this way i wanna find some friends to play with.

Let me introduce myself real quick --> My name in real life is Sean, I am a 15 year old boy ( in 1 month 16 ) 
I live in Belgium, but I think my english is decent enough to communicate for the game Smile
I am only level 14 i think in the game, so I am not so expierenced yet, but I do really like this game and i think with a good teammate(s) I can do alot better.

So if you are interested, please feel free to add me on skype. sean.skyper07, I can call on skype while playing agar.io its no problem.

I always play under the name Σχεςυτεd.

Bye! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Σχεςυτεd's post:
  • Sora
(06-01-2016, 01:04 AM)Σχεςυτεd Wrote: For such " bad " graphics, this game is AWESOME.

It's a simple game, as far as graphics goes, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. As you said, the game is fun, and good for all ages!

My 6 yr old son plays it too. (lol)

I play the 'Teams' strand... It's nice, because you can team up with anyone on your side. Most will be agreeable, I find.

The thing is, that way you never really make friends, because you see them once, play with them for 15 mins, then the two of you are separated somehow, and then it's quite possible you'll never see them again.

And the person you DO get to play a nice long game with, you'll never really be able to say a word to.

I wanted some social aspects to this game, and that's the moment I sought out a forum. Smile

So welcome aboard! Hope you find yourself some nice people to play with! And your english is very solid!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Dzia , Sora
The game it's self if fairly simple.

Things get a little detailed such as teaming when learned how to, there are also plenty tutorials on youtube so I suggest looking it up if you ever want to learn how to team as it is advanced.

However there are some members of the forums with quite big clans and surely some will be willing to teach you!

Other than that welcome to the scene buddy! And of course the forums, I hope to see you around more often!.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
Welcome τεd,
I'd hope you enjoy your time on the forums got a question ask me and/or one of the adminsWink
greetings Suck
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(06-01-2016, 04:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:04 AM)Σχεςυτεd Wrote: For such " bad " graphics, this game is AWESOME.

It's a simple game, as far as graphics goes, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. As you said, the game is fun, and good for all ages!

My 6 yr old son plays it too. (lol)

I play the 'Teams' strand... It's nice, because you can team up with anyone on your side. Most will be agreeable, I find.

The thing is, that way you never really make friends, because you see them once, play with them for 15 mins, then the two of you are separated somehow, and then it's quite possible you'll never see them again.

And the person you DO get to play a nice long game with, you'll never really be able to say a word to.

I wanted some social aspects to this game, and that's the moment I sought out a forum. Smile

So welcome aboard! Hope you find yourself some nice people to play with! And your english is very solid!

Yea, I always play the FFA mode, because in team mode I always get put on the green team, and blue team has taken over the whole map so its unplayable tbh.

Whenever i see a clan in FFA, i change my name to theirs, and I team up with them XD they give me loads of mass, and than its play time Big Grin.

I didn't find a game buddy yet, but i'm sure it'll come.

+ yea, this game needs a CHAT atleast!
(06-01-2016, 12:52 PM)Σχεςυτεd Wrote: Yea, I always play the FFA mode, because in team mode I always get put on the green team, and blue team has taken over the whole map so its unplayable tbh.

Yes, when you play 'Teams', chances are very good that you'll be put on a team that's not doing so good. It's harder, but who doesn't like the challenge? It's usually just a matter of time until the dominant team stuffs up.

I like to buzz aroiund as a small guy, blowing up big guys, and when I see someone on my team of size, I give them the rest of my size, and go back to buzzing around. The guy who goes by 'Never Give Up' knows what he's about! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Σχεςυτεd
(06-01-2016, 12:52 PM)Σχεςυτεd Wrote: Yea, I always play the FFA mode, because in team mode I always get put on the green team, and blue team has taken over the whole map so its unplayable tbh.

One more trick that I forgot to mention. This only works if it's your machine (ie: no-one's going to close your browser).

OK, so your team is being dominated, and not surprisingly, you die about once every 2 minutes.

Had enough? Leave the window open, go do something else. Every 15-30 mins following that, go play a quick game. That keeps your connection to that VM open, and one of the times you come back, you'll see that your team's fortunes have changed. Then proceed to kick @ss & take names. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Σχεςυτεd