Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello from shut the door!
Hi everyone  Smile

I'm the real shut the door! I see others copy my name often which I guess should be a compliment. For those that do, here's how I actually came to my user name on agar.io. I'm a mum, my 9yo loves to play and is always asking me to play with him (he now uses the same name as me), but we would always be telling master 3 to shut the sliding door as he was letting the lovely Australian flies in the house. So that's how my name came to be, from telling him to shut the door!
I previously played under AUS Heartkids (master 3 is a Heartkid) and Is that you?
Im a fair player, but betray me and I will come back to destroy you haha Big Grin Tongue
And the end of the day, it's only a game and one my son loves me to join in with him (doesn't take us long to reach the leader board).

Will see you back over on agar.io  Cool
WELCUM HEER WERE A NIEC PLAEC

ull liek it. though Ive to warn u that most actiev posters heer, inkluding myself, r against teaming so u might nut wanna shout aloud that u use dis kind of low tactic.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

nice! it's funny when peeps copy your name... i recently had a few "i got BALLs" copycats... welcome to the agar.io hub

i often get "run " wannabees when i play too...funny stuff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nice, must feel good knowing you started off that name lol
Examorph
theagariohack.com