Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderated server?
Hi, I am einar. I love the game but I am bored of the idiots.

Is there a server where a no team policy is enforced? It seems that common sense or marking a server as "no team" is not enough. Partially, I can understand this. It is a PvP game, not everybody is up to it. So, people try to cheat to gain an advantage. Still, it is sad.

I am bored. Bored to be like the only one not teaming; bored by huge teams who farm the board (You have nothing else to do?); bored by losers who hound me for minutes because they hope that suddenly the game would change and they would become faster. Agar.io has a simple but brilliant game mechanic. However, it became like the ballroom of idiots. It feels embarrassing to be there.

Anyone knows of a wildlife sanctuary where you can do real pvp?
try to go on Agma.io or agarioforums.io NA server. There will probably still be teaming because that's something that the game creator can't really anticipate or ban since it's a game play style by players. But I find that it is less in this servers than it is in agar.io. Also it is easier to kill teamers here than in agar.io.

Let me know how it goes.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-15-2017, 08:40 PM)einar Wrote: Hi, I am einar. I love the game but I am bored of the idiots.

Is there a server where a no team policy is enforced? It seems that common sense or marking a server as "no team" is not enough. Partially, I can understand this. It is a PvP game, not everybody is up to it. So, people try to cheat to gain an advantage. Still, it is sad.

I am bored. Bored to be like the only one not teaming; bored by huge teams who farm the board (You have nothing else to do?); bored by losers who hound me for minutes because they hope that suddenly the game would change and they would become faster. Agar.io has a simple but brilliant game mechanic. However, it became like the ballroom of idiots. It feels embarrassing to be there.

Anyone knows of a wildlife sanctuary where you can do real pvp?

There ARE a number of people who, like you, are quite anti-teaming...

When I play in an 'FFA' server, I always respect the "Free For All" title, and play solo. But I actually do enjoy playing the 'Teams' variant of the public game. Correctly played, I find it's less tiresome... allowing yourself to take on a plethora of roles in fast-changing situations.

Each to his/her own, I guess?

But as Sugar said, since you can't prevent teaming, it's just as easy to claim that it's just a part of what you might have to face.

And as I look at it... once you know who the teamers are, it sure is fun to go out of your way to kill one. ~grin~

When a game is ticking you off... my mentality is: It's an opportunity to become more open-minded and patient. Big Grin

To try to answer your actual question, I can't think of a "moderated server" per se, however, if you're here you have a better chance of finding one, plus joining the others who think that's necessary!

So stick around, promote your cause, and hopefully there's enough support to make people like Sora sit up and take notice, and think about providing that for you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
My tips would be get better and at solo.

Also make friends which would like to 1v1 you, that will help you a lot to get better at the game...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel
I am actually not bad at this game. But thanks, for bringing this up.

And I am also not religious about teaming. Within the mechanics of the game it gives you a clear advantage. And that is the reason why players should stick to the rules of non-teaming servers. Maybe a clearer name could help. FFA sounds maybe too generic; too anything goes...
[-] The following 1 user Likes einar's post:
  • Squirrel
Like Sugar said, I suggest playing agma or agf. Many of us dislike teamers and will work together to take them down.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Sugar
(06-16-2017, 09:55 PM)Relax Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 09:49 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Like Sugar said, I suggest playing agma or agf. Many of us dislike teamers and will work together to take them down.

"will work together"

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Either way you win because you get to play without a huge team dominating ;P
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(06-16-2017, 08:03 PM)einar Wrote: I am actually not bad at this game. But thanks, for bringing this up.

And I am also not religious about teaming. Within the mechanics of the game it gives you a clear advantage. And that is the reason why players should stick to the rules of non-teaming servers. Maybe a clearer name could help. FFA sounds maybe too generic; too anything goes...

The thing is.... there really ARE no rules.

You would think that "Free For All" gives you that sense that it's intended for strictly 1-on-1... but anyone can walk in there, and play any way that they like.

I can also see that if you have a buddy in the same server, teaming could be a bunch of fun... ~shrug~

I agree with what Robin said. You just fight solo until... you find yourself part of a team. It happens. If you want to just team with some random player, shooting a few w's at him generally gets the point across, and away you go.

But when I play the public game, I just play the 'Teams' thing, which is fairly different.

Good luck finding some fun out there, and hopefully you'll be able to grin & bear the idiots... Wink It's just a game, after all... no point in getting worked up over it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
?ꪱᥴ?ᥱᥣᥣᥱ Can someone tell me how do we get this font or this keyboard to write on agario pls