Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Does Your Name Mean?
Big Grin 
ok everyone has a screen name here on agf and im sure most of you have a reason for putting them down so why not mention what your screen name means to you below unless it associates with something nasty then I really wouldn't want to know lol

ok ill start

my screen name has to do with a username from elementary school for logging into computers and it never left my memory

now its your turn
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel
Everyone will feel my wrath ( and LKD70 came up with it Tongue )
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
(05-31-2016, 02:26 AM)s1104874 Wrote: ok everyone has a screen name here on agf and im sure most of you have a reason for putting them down so why not mention what your screen name means to you below unless it associates with something nasty then I really wouldn't want to know lol

ok ill start

my screen name has to do with a username from elementary school for logging into computers and it never left my memory

I like your idea for a thread. In most cases, I think the name you pick can say quite a bit about you. So it seems you have a good memory too. But something interesting about the brain. What you really want to remember, you find a way. Even if it looks random.

I chose my name, because I'm mostly looking for fun, and I think the squirrel is one of the more 'fun' animals. I don't want to be fed, I want to scrounge for myself. But also, I enjoy helping out a cause -- which is why I play Teams. There's roles for all sizes. But indeed, I have been known to 'squirrel away' resources. I don't mind being a small-fast guy in the game.

So I guess the name is quite game-specific. But in a way, I think it fits my personality as well. I never see myself as a conqueror, but if the opportunity presents itself.... Big Grin

I hope to see everyone post something here, almost like a second introduction!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
So, I started using random names and eventually I had this Fire-name when I made an account on this forum. (Because I was too lazy, I copied my AGF name to be my username Tongue )
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
My name doesn't mean anything ;P
Tired of living.
(05-31-2016, 06:50 AM)V1tal Wrote: My name doesn't mean anything ;P

Well.... that was 'vital' information!

Sheesh. Try again. Make something up, if you have to!

So that your name doesn't just have to be a sarcastic blip! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

Dadaaa
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
My name?

Mikasa is my favourite anime character from AoT (Attack on Titan) and she's more than perfect. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(05-31-2016, 04:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 06:50 AM)V1tal Wrote: My name doesn't mean anything ;P

Well.... that was 'vital' information!

Sheesh. Try again. Make something up, if you have to!

So that your name doesn't just have to be a sarcastic blip! Wink

Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

I couldn't find a name for hearthstone, so i used random name generator for games, it gave me the name: Vitali, I dont like i's, so i changed the I to 1 and i deleted the other i. That's it Tongue
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
My name means a lot of things n different languages. I'm sure you guys know most of it.
[Image: Robin.png]
My IGN/username comes from my dad
1)He used to call me ''Emily'' instead of ''Emilia''
My forum name comes from my creativity
2)Because I wanted a new name, I just created ''Falys'' then, I dreamed about a name, and I pronounced it ''Falysid'' then I just added the ''ia'' from my name.
(2 names. 2 stories Kappa)
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falysidia's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.
(05-31-2016, 05:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

I couldn't find a name for hearthstone, so i used random name generator for games, it gave me the name: Vitali, I dont like i's, so i changed the I to 1 and i deleted the other i. That's it Tongue

Well, when you put it like that, I guess your name really doesn't mean that much. Sorry, I can see why you said what you said in the first place now...

LOL

I guess it's not that uncommon. I remember being pressured to take part in a RPG, and I had to come up with a name fast. Not having a random name generator, I just used my mind (the messed-up organ that it is), and it spat out 'Zhoetar'. What did it mean? Absolutely nuttin'! lol

(05-31-2016, 07:25 PM)blueblindcat ❤ Wrote: Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.

~Squirrel's hackles raise & lets out scared screech~

A cat!!!!

~scurries up a tree and squints to observe the feline from a safe distance~

Are you really blue? (lol) I saw a gal today with blue-grey hair... it was pretty cool.

And I can understand the 'blind' thing. Us-squirrels get that problem too.

(05-31-2016, 06:28 PM)Falysidia Wrote: My IGN/username comes from my dad
2)Because I wanted a new name, I just created ''Falys'' then, I dreamed about a name, and I pronounced it ''Falysid'' then I just added the ''ia'' from my name.

I like your name a lot. It rolls off the tongue in a melodic way. Your creativity is serving you well! (Which we already knew, with your graphic editting work), all at a still tender age! I hope there are great things in your future! Big Grin

(05-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Voakie Wrote: Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

That all sounds very logical, which I've come to expect from you.

But now tell us why the goat is smoking, and why is there a 2nd one stuck in 'is ear?

~flicks his tail merrily & thinks a 'logical explanation' for that will not be forthcoming~
Fight the Good Fight
I don't exactly know what how i came up with this name.
But anyways I believe that the story is goes like this:
I was playing a random game and I needed a name.
I thought by myself "mhhhh" don't know what my name could be.
Then I thought of "Something funny" (forgot that name), so I went looking (again) for a "funny" name.
Then I thought of something someone said to me in Dutch: "fuck you homo, zuig aan mijn "grote" lul!!"
I made that guy a kind of upset but he said: "suck my big dick". This gave me a kind of inspiration to make a name of this
and like this i found my name and brought it into existence.
Greetings Suck.
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Squirrel
(05-31-2016, 05:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

Well, when you put it like that, I guess your name really doesn't mean that much. Sorry, I can see why you said what you said in the first place now...

LOL

I guess it's not that uncommon. I remember being pressured to take part in a RPG, and I had to come up with a name fast. Not having a random name generator, I just used my mind (the messed-up organ that it is), and it spat out 'Zhoetar'. What did it mean? Absolutely nuttin'! lol

(05-31-2016, 07:25 PM)blueblindcat ❤ Wrote: Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.

~Squirrel's hackles raise & lets out scared screech~

A cat!!!!

~scurries up a tree and squints to observe the feline from a safe distance~

Are you really blue? (lol)  I saw a gal today with blue-grey hair... it was pretty cool.

And I can understand the 'blind' thing. Us-squirrels get that problem too.

(05-31-2016, 06:28 PM)Falysidia Wrote: My IGN/username comes from my dad

I like your name a lot. It rolls off the tongue in a melodic way. Your creativity is serving you well! (Which we already knew, with your graphic editting work), all at a still tender age! I hope there are great things in your future! Big Grin

(05-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Voakie Wrote: Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

That all sounds very logical, which I've come to expect from you.

But now tell us why the goat is smoking, and why is there a 2nd one stuck in 'is ear?

~flicks his tail merrily & thinks a 'logical explanation' for that will not be forthcoming~

hahahaha lol squirrel I think I will leave the replying to you!
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this