Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a duo on ogario /training realtime split
Hi. I am looking for a partner to play and train agario with (pref ogario) i have been playing gotaio for about 8+ months and i need to get used to agario. I need a partner that can train this "realtime splitting" that every cool kid does nowadays. I have done this before several times on gotaio but never had the pstience to do so on agari.
I live in europe (denmark) and i can communicate with a mic if thats neccesary. Im 20 years old.
Reply if you're interested and ill send my skype Smile
(05-30-2016, 04:43 AM)NigNag Wrote: Hi. I am looking for a partner to play and train agario with (pref ogario) i have been playing gotaio for about 8+ months and i need to get used to agario. I need a partner that can train this "realtime splitting" that every cool kid does nowadays. I have done this before several times on gotaio but never had the pstience to do so on agari.
I live in europe (denmark) and i can communicate with a mic if thats neccesary. Im 20 years old.

Hey may i ask something? What is realtime splitting? Is it splitrunning as quick as possible or what is it?
Tired of living.
Yes @V1tal it is basically realtime splitrunning. The best agario players know how to accomplish that task. I am learning as well.
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-30-2016, 01:29 PM)~XC Wrote: Yes @V1tal it is basically realtime splitrunning. The best agario players know how to accomplish that task. I am learning as well.

It is basically realtime splitrunning. What is realtime splitrunning?
Tired of living.
(05-30-2016, 01:48 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 01:29 PM)~XC Wrote: Yes @V1tal it is basically realtime splitrunning. The best agario players know how to accomplish that task. I am learning as well.

It is basically realtime splitrunning. What is realtime splitrunning?

Splitrunning like really fast, as I said before. Instead of like slower splitrunning, this is FAST FAST FAST. Look up realtime splitrunning on youtube you will see what I mean. Usually you need to have voice takling to do this Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
Star 
(05-30-2016, 04:43 AM)NigNag Wrote: Hi. I am looking for a partner to play and train agario with (pref ogario) i have been playing gotaio for about 8+ months and i need to get used to agario. I need a partner that can train this "realtime splitting" that every cool kid does nowadays. I have done this before several times on gotaio but never had the pstience to do so on agari.

Im intrested and also i have skype too! im 13 years old. Skype : ifozox
realtime easy bud
Smile 
(06-02-2016, 12:19 PM)Slothy Wrote: realtime easy bud

I'm not good at fast splitruning, But those basic tricks I can do. Maybe we could practice it together on the weekend. If you are still interested in practicing/work together on realtime spliting, please email me your skype name, [email protected]

Don't let yourself be a loser.
Don't give up.
Just keep trying 

Coaco Style  Wink