MK clan
  Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK clan
(06-13-2017, 02:20 AM)PandaPanda Wrote: Looking for info on the MK clan .. namely discord or ventrilo or whatever.

Anyone got any info?

Did you end up finding anything? PM me
(06-13-2017, 09:30 PM)PandaPanda Wrote: dont need it i know how to print screen lol just had my phone beside me

Just click ctrl + ALT and the little print screen button

[Image: prtscn-alt.png]
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-04-2017, 07:40 PM)Breakfast Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 09:30 PM)PandaPanda Wrote: dont need it i know how to print screen lol just had my phone beside me

Just click ctrl + ALT and the little print screen button

[Image: prtscn-alt.png]

He just said he didn't need it. Lol
(07-31-2017, 10:31 PM)Gang Bang Me Wrote: Just send me a PM, I am the leader of MK I'll be sure to let you in. Its just a lengthy process because they're so many trolls out to get us nowadays so we just need to make sure that you're a legitimate individual that we can trust Big Grin

P.S we are very accepting of anyone in agario to join our clan, even if you belong to another clan

CAN I JOIN GANG BANG CLAN? MK CLAN IS SHIT! HOW DO U JOIN?
How do you know if someone is in the clan ? An how do you guys chat ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes -0-0-'s post:
  • POorezena
Looking for MK clan members to join. PM me if you see this. Would love to be a part of your community.
I dont really know anything about MK but i wish you luck on your quest to find out more! 

-Slothy
(07-31-2017, 09:31 PM)hav0c Wrote: No offence, but none of you are in the actual MK discord. If you are interested in joining the many active members in the actual MK group, send me a PM with your in game name.

well my Agar.io name:  _
i like to join the active MK agar.io clan  u have a discord link?
(02-28-2018, 11:33 PM)Anunnkia Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 09:31 PM)hav0c Wrote: No offence, but none of you are in the actual MK discord. If you are interested in joining the many active members in the actual MK group, send me a PM with your in game name.

well my Agar.io name:  _
i like to join the active MK agar.io clan  u have a discord link?

I don't really know about the MK clan, so hopefully someone who does will pipe up and post!

Good luck finding some people to play with!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
I am SOO sorry for being dum, but I just joined, and CAN NOT find the way to post to SAVE MY LIFE!!! Mind telling me how??? Thanks!!!?
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<