Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wun Wun
Hi all. I think very much peoples know Wun Wun. He is very good Agario player and He have YouTube account. In my opinion He is one of the best. He make great videos but His last video was 2 months ago. You have ideas what happened with Him, where is Wun Wun? Why last video from Wun Wun is 2 months ago?
I've heared that he said that he was really busy with studying. I don't know if he returns. But this is what i've heared.
Tired of living.
He's studying.
If you're worrying about the whole "wun wun is dead" drama, the evidence is fake; confirmed it myself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shiro's post:
  • Robin
(05-26-2016, 02:09 PM)Shiro Wrote: He's studying.
If you're worrying about the whole "wun wun is dead" drama, the evidence is fake; confirmed it myself.

Oh you're Wun Wun?
Tired of living.
@Shiro is right, I don't know who said he died in a car accident, but that's completely bullsh*t saying this about a good person such as Wun Wun.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Thanks for replying @Shiro i was wondering that what happened to him.  Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-26-2016, 02:25 PM)V1tal Wrote:

Oh you're Wun Wun?

We have found a smartass, I repeat, we have found a smartass!
No, there was a screenshot saying that Wun Wun died in a car accident on a Deceased YouTubers page, but I searched for the page and it was simply inspect elemented in.
(05-26-2016, 01:52 PM)Dapulutay Wrote: Hi all. I think very much peoples know Wun Wun. He is very good Agario player and He have YouTube account. In my opinion He is one of the best. He make great videos but His last video was 2 months ago. You have ideas what happened with Him, where is Wun Wun? Why last video from Wun Wun is 2 months ago?

He quit and changed to Target Engineer. Ur Welcome Big Grin

Everyones saying he is studying but he CHANGED youtube accounts. GO to Target Engineers Channel. ITS WUN WUN!
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
(05-26-2016, 11:26 PM)ρяєѕℓ∂єηт Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 01:52 PM)Dapulutay Wrote: Hi all. I think very much peoples know Wun Wun. He is very good Agario player and He have YouTube account. In my opinion He is one of the best. He make great videos but His last video was 2 months ago. You have ideas what happened with Him, where is Wun Wun? Why last video from Wun Wun is 2 months ago?

He quit and changed to Target Engineer. Ur Welcome Big Grin

Everyones saying he is studying but he CHANGED youtube accounts. GO to Target Engineers Channel. ITS WUN WUN!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but no.
(05-26-2016, 11:16 PM)Shiro Wrote:

Oh you're Wun Wun?

No, there was a screenshot saying that Wun Wun died in a car accident on a Deceased YouTubers page, but I searched for the page and it was simply inspect elemented in.
Okay, smartass.
Tired of living.

Heh... I've seen some people name themselves "WeMissUWunWun"...

I don't watch his videos. Why watch a video of someone else playing, when you could be playing yourself? :|

And in the game, there's a whole bunch of WunWun's. Most of them are not good players. It's not as bad as the 'Jumbo' invasion, but almost as bad.

Many times, after seeing multiple Jumbo's on 2 teams, along with one on my own (Teams), I've had a mind to change my name to 'AnotherDeadJumbo'. I guess if I did that with WunWun, I'd be fueling that nonsensical rumour! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-27-2016, 12:23 PM)V1tal Wrote:

Oh you're Wun Wun?

Okay, smartass.

I dont understand. Why are you being an asshole out of nowhere?
(05-27-2016, 02:53 PM)Shiro Wrote:

Oh you're Wun Wun?

Okay, smartass.

Why am i an asshole? Everything that you've heared could be fake. Wun Wun says hes studying. But it could be fake. Be aware of that.
Tired of living.
(05-27-2016, 03:12 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 02:25 PM)V1tal Wrote: Oh you're Wun Wun?

Okay, smartass.

Why am i an asshole? Everything that you've heared could be fake. Wun Wun says hes studying. But it could be fake. Be aware of that.

Reddit.
(05-27-2016, 03:37 PM)Shiro Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 03:12 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:16 PM)Shiro Wrote: We have found a smartass, I repeat, we have found a smartass!
Okay, smartass.

Reddit.
Reddit?
Tired of living.