Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agar.io Anti-Teaming intitatiated clan!
When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.
I make initiative to start the Anti-Teaming Challenge in Experimental and FFA modes. Here is how to join and what to do:
  • You join FFA or Experimental in region you like, and put any name which indicates that you are against teams, such as "FUCK TEAMS", "I DON'T TEAM", "W=Fuck you", "Agar Redtube", "TeamsAreTasty" or whatever you can come up with. No tags, just a name which states that your initiative is to be against teaming.
  • Only exceptions from any regular gameplay are that your first focus is to take down players named "W=Team", "W=Pro Team", "Pro Team", "Agar Youtube", "Friendly Smile", "W=Friend", "Help Me", "FeedMePlz" and any other blobs with cancerous names which indicate that they are wishing to team or form clans. If you see one with any of the names or variations above, take them down, make their life miserable, scare them or feed the guy taking down a big teamer (of course ,you will run away later when you help another anti-teamer. Anti teamers can't team!).
  • Next priority is to take down same-skinned blobs that stick together as a team (Doges, Obamas, Putins, Turkeys etc.) and any other blobs who behave like they team.
  • NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER ANTI-TEAMER! When you see another Anti-Teamer, you w them once to show gratitude, and go away or ignore them. If you see another Anti-Teamer in a tight spot or being chased, it is okay to make a temporary alliance, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANTI-TEAMER IS CHASED BY TEAMERS! VITAL! It is okay to give them mass, feed them, scare away chasers, shoot viruses at chasers etc. but you do this only until they are safe. If they are safe and they thank you by few w's, this is okay, shoot w back and go away. If they keep following you and wanting to team, you are allowed to scare them away, ignore them, or even eat their splits if they get too annoying.
  • Difference between Anti-Teamer alliances and Teaming: Teamers exchange mass constantly between each other, stick together, always help each other out. Anti-Teamer alliances mean that you only help other Anti-Teamer when you see him on your field of view, being in danger, and especially if chased by teamers. You won't stick around with other Anti-Teamers! You won't exchange mass between each other significantly unless the situation is dangerous! You will ignore each other when there is no threat from teamers, but still, avoid eating Anti-Teamers, because if you do, there is less blobs to safeguard the server from Teamers.
  • Feel free to post you anti-teaming scores in this thread, confess your anti-teaming stories, share the golden moments where teams have been annhilated. I play as "BendOverTeamers" for a while now, so you guys will know when you see me.
No to Teaming! No to Clans ! JOIN THE ANTI-TEAMING CHALLENGE TODAY!!

CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
Its so sad, people using 5-6 man to dominate.
There are the main 2 cells, then there are a few gatherer bots, a few hunter bots and a few cells to hide inside virus so that they can not get attacked and so that they can blow up the virus when needed,or a few bots to clear all virus once they are big.
And they often still cant hold rank 1. Will stop playing again, this realy is to sad for those who love the game.

Why you make best game in world to let it be ruined by complete noobs who want get fame for their 15 vieuwers yt channel.
Its so annoying.
(08-04-2015, 09:27 PM)unnamed cell Wrote: Its so sad, people using 5-6 man to dominate.
There are the main 2 cells, then there are a few gatherer bots, a few hunter bots and a few cells to hide inside virus so that they can not get attacked and so that they can blow up the virus when needed,or a few bots to clear all virus once they are big.
And they often still cant hold rank 1. Will stop playing again, this realy is to sad for those who love the game.

Why you make best game in world to let it be ruined by complete noobs who want get fame for their 15 vieuwers yt channel.
Its so annoying.

Yeah right!? Well Zeach is working on it so soon Teaming won't be possible anymore in Solo.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
hHhAHAHAHAHYAH LMAO you're really thinkin that you can make any difference lol. just you wait until the update comes and there wont need to be anti teamers pointless efforts
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

TBH, teaming is how I get 27,000+ literally every other game. I guess it's only fair not to team, but...
Not today xD
Nooo u must commit urself to not teaming. arg
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Spamoo Smile
Yes count me in!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
I completely agree with OP's post. Let's Anti-Team!
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
#Anti-Teamingsince1987
1987? dafuq

(08-24-2015, 01:53 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: 1987? dafuq

Nomercy my fellow hobbit is a time-traveler.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
yeh, seams so

(08-24-2015, 02:39 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: yeh, seams so

Shhhhhh Wink.

(08-02-2015, 05:21 AM)Honest Wrote: When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.
I make initiative to start the Anti-Teaming Challenge in Experimental and FFA modes. Here is how to join and what to do:
  • You join FFA or Experimental in region you like, and put any name which indicates that you are against teams, such as "FUCK TEAMS", "I DON'T TEAM", "W=Fuck you", "Agar Redtube", "TeamsAreTasty" or whatever you can come up with. No tags, just a name which states that your initiative is to be against teaming.
  • Only exceptions from any regular gameplay are that your first focus is to take down players named "W=Team", "W=Pro Team", "Pro Team", "Agar Youtube", "Friendly Smile", "W=Friend", "Help Me", "FeedMePlz" and any other blobs with cancerous names which indicate that they are wishing to team or form clans. If you see one with any of the names or variations above, take them down, make their life miserable, scare them or feed the guy taking down a big teamer (of course ,you will run away later when you help another anti-teamer. Anti teamers can't team!).
  • Next priority is to take down same-skinned blobs that stick together as a team (Doges, Obamas, Putins, Turkeys etc.) and any other blobs who behave like they team.
  • NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER ANTI-TEAMER! When you see another Anti-Teamer, you w them once to show gratitude, and go away or ignore them. If you see another Anti-Teamer in a tight spot or being chased, it is okay to make a temporary alliance, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANTI-TEAMER IS CHASED BY TEAMERS! VITAL! It is okay to give them mass, feed them, scare away chasers, shoot viruses at chasers etc. but you do this only until they are safe. If they are safe and they thank you by few w's, this is okay, shoot w back and go away. If they keep following you and wanting to team, you are allowed to scare them away, ignore them, or even eat their splits if they get too annoying.
  • Difference between Anti-Teamer alliances and Teaming: Teamers exchange mass constantly between each other, stick together, always help each other out. Anti-Teamer alliances mean that you only help other Anti-Teamer when you see him on your field of view, being in danger, and especially if chased by teamers. You won't stick around with other Anti-Teamers! You won't exchange mass between each other significantly unless the situation is dangerous! You will ignore each other when there is no threat from teamers, but still, avoid eating Anti-Teamers, because if you do, there is less blobs to safeguard the server from Teamers.
  • Feel free to post you anti-teaming scores in this thread, confess your anti-teaming stories, share the golden moments where teams have been annhilated. I play as "BendOverTeamers" for a while now, so you guys will know when you see me.

CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
What about when this happens? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jVXonD4sU Wun Wun (one of the best agar.io players) is controlling 2 cells at once XD
(08-25-2015, 06:59 PM)NoMercy Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 02:39 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: yeh, seams so

Shhhhhh Wink.

(08-02-2015, 05:21 AM)Honest Wrote: When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.

CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
What about when this happens? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jVXonD4sU Wun Wun (one of the best agar.io players) is controlling 2 cells at once XD
And maybe add a new gamemode for teamers only. When you press play, it should match you up with a random person. Turn the FFA into a NO TEAMING gamemode and add thr new gamemode i suggested Tongue. I think that would work out.