Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agar.io Anti-Teaming intitatiated clan!
East Asia servers are filled with teams... Anyone here care to destroy the ultimate team up of TW, INA, and the Koreans? hehe.

There's no need for anti-teaming in solo because of the mass decrease. In party mode however, what is the point of not teaming? That's what it's made for.
(12-15-2015, 09:01 PM)Krow Wrote: There's no need for anti-teaming in solo because of the mass decrease. In party mode however, what is the point of not teaming? That's what it's made for.

Even though that the Anti-teaming update is already known by the players in Asia, they still team-up to gain domination and fear whenever they appear.

Example: http://imgur.com/IVIV1Ec (Look how many Korean players here.)

I always get killed by teams. ._. I hardly ever team on FFA because I don't find it exciting to do all the work with a person helpin' ya. I only do team for a short time if the person helped me get way bigger, and then I would just self-destruct.
Anti-Teamers unite! Big Grin

I always nick my cell "TEAM = GAY" and stay besides teamers.
(12-17-2015, 10:41 AM)DongFangBubai Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 09:01 PM)Krow Wrote: There's no need for anti-teaming in solo because of the mass decrease. In party mode however, what is the point of not teaming? That's what it's made for.

Even though that the Anti-teaming update is already known by the players in Asia, they still team-up to gain domination and fear whenever they appear.

Example: http://imgur.com/IVIV1Ec (Look how many Korean players here.)

They can't get that big in the end.
The point of party mode and no teaming is you get a load of teams thinking they're the bomb then you take them out single handedly...
-LKD70
Same way man. I joined the Agar.io community a few months ago, and it's changed.
I figured out how to deal with teams. If you have the mass/skill, eat them. If not, run away. That is all, thank you gentlemen.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nope's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sinister
(01-16-2016, 12:49 AM)Nope Wrote: I figured out how to deal with teams. If you have the mass/skill, eat them. If not, run away. That is all, thank you gentlemen.

So true
unless you're jumbo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(08-02-2015, 05:21 AM)Honest Wrote: Dear all teamers in FFA,

I'm a level 70 without ever teaming, here is what I want to tell you:

You have no skills, you are just coward with no pride and no honor, no matter if you think you're a good player because being N°1 with help of others is not a succes its just the prove that you're not good enough to win by yourself, there is no glory when you fight 2 against 1, you ruin the pleasure of a lot of people who just want to play in a fair way.

You're probably the kind of guy to fight in a street fight 2 or more against 1 lonely guy. You're just frustrated that you're not a good player enough to win.

You're just pussys!

All of you will be just poor loosers the day agar will decide to ban teaming in FFA.

You have made of agar a game for cheaters and people with no skills.

I pitty you, loosers.

Cheers from a player with pride, skills and honor. [Image: wink.png]

When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.

I make initiative to start the Anti-Teaming Challenge in Experimental and FFA modes. Here is how to join and what to do:
  • You join FFA or Experimental in region you like, and put any name which indicates that you are against teams, such as "FUCK TEAMS", "I DON'T TEAM", "W=Fuck you", "Agar Redtube", "TeamsAreTasty" or whatever you can come up with. No tags, just a name which states that your initiative is to be against teaming.
  • Only exceptions from any regular gameplay are that your first focus is to take down players named "W=Team", "W=Pro Team", "Pro Team", "Agar Youtube", "Friendly Smile", "W=Friend", "Help Me", "FeedMePlz" and any other blobs with cancerous names which indicate that they are wishing to team or form clans. If you see one with any of the names or variations above, take them down, make their life miserable, scare them or feed the guy taking down a big teamer (of course ,you will run away later when you help another anti-teamer. Anti teamers can't team!).
  • Next priority is to take down same-skinned blobs that stick together as a team (Doges, Obamas, Putins, Turkeys etc.) and any other blobs who behave like they team.
  • NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER ANTI-TEAMER! When you see another Anti-Teamer, you w them once to show gratitude, and go away or ignore them. If you see another Anti-Teamer in a tight spot or being chased, it is okay to make a temporary alliance, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANTI-TEAMER IS CHASED BY TEAMERS! VITAL! It is okay to give them mass, feed them, scare away chasers, shoot viruses at chasers etc. but you do this only until they are safe. If they are safe and they thank you by few w's, this is okay, shoot w back and go away. If they keep following you and wanting to team, you are allowed to scare them away, ignore them, or even eat their splits if they get too annoying.
  • Difference between Anti-Teamer alliances and Teaming: Teamers exchange mass constantly between each other, stick together, always help each other out. Anti-Teamer alliances mean that you only help other Anti-Teamer when you see him on your field of view, being in danger, and especially if chased by teamers. You won't stick around with other Anti-Teamers! You won't exchange mass between each other significantly unless the situation is dangerous! You will ignore each other when there is no threat from teamers, but still, avoid eating Anti-Teamers, because if you do, there is less blobs to safeguard the server from Teamers.
  • Feel free to post you anti-teaming scores in this thread, confess your anti-teaming stories, share the golden moments where teams have been annhilated. I play as "BendOverTeamers" for a while now, so you guys will know when you see me.
No to Teaming! No to Clans ! JOIN THE ANTI-TEAMING CHALLENGE TODAY!!

CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
You guys cant make difference cause the game developers have given option to play together and the game is about becoming big no matter what way!
(01-26-2016, 12:20 PM)PATELss GAMING Wrote: You guys cant make difference cause the game developers have given option to play together and the game is about becoming big no matter what way!
naht rlly m8. In some shooter the goal is to kill some virtual guy, so it would not be forbidden to cheat, cuz the goal is to shoot the weird guy. Get it?

(01-25-2016, 10:06 PM)AGARNOTEAM Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 05:21 AM)Honest Wrote: Dear all teamers in FFA,

I'm a level 70 without ever teaming, here is what I want to tell you:

You have no skills, you are just coward with no pride and no honor, no matter if you think you're a good player because being N°1 with help of others is not a succes its just the prove that you're not good enough to win by yourself, there is no glory when you fight 2 against 1, you ruin the pleasure of a lot of people who just want to play in a fair way.

You're probably the kind of guy to fight in a street fight 2 or more against 1 lonely guy. You're just frustrated that you're not a good player enough to win.

You're just pussys!

All of you will be just poor loosers the day agar will decide to ban teaming in FFA.

You have made of agar a game for cheaters and people with no skills.

I pitty you, loosers.

Cheers from a player with pride, skills and honor. [Image: wink.png]

When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.

I make initiative to start the Anti-Teaming Challenge in Experimental and FFA modes. Here is how to join and what to do:
  • You join FFA or Experimental in region you like, and put any name which indicates that you are against teams, such as "FUCK TEAMS", "I DON'T TEAM", "W=Fuck you", "Agar Redtube", "TeamsAreTasty" or whatever you can come up with. No tags, just a name which states that your initiative is to be against teaming.
  • Only exceptions from any regular gameplay are that your first focus is to take down players named "W=Team", "W=Pro Team", "Pro Team", "Agar Youtube", "Friendly Smile", "W=Friend", "Help Me", "FeedMePlz" and any other blobs with cancerous names which indicate that they are wishing to team or form clans. If you see one with any of the names or variations above, take them down, make their life miserable, scare them or feed the guy taking down a big teamer (of course ,you will run away later when you help another anti-teamer. Anti teamers can't team!).
  • Next priority is to take down same-skinned blobs that stick together as a team (Doges, Obamas, Putins, Turkeys etc.) and any other blobs who behave like they team.
  • NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER ANTI-TEAMER! When you see another Anti-Teamer, you w them once to show gratitude, and go away or ignore them. If you see another Anti-Teamer in a tight spot or being chased, it is okay to make a temporary alliance, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANTI-TEAMER IS CHASED BY TEAMERS! VITAL! It is okay to give them mass, feed them, scare away chasers, shoot viruses at chasers etc. but you do this only until they are safe. If they are safe and they thank you by few w's, this is okay, shoot w back and go away. If they keep following you and wanting to team, you are allowed to scare them away, ignore them, or even eat their splits if they get too annoying.
  • Difference between Anti-Teamer alliances and Teaming: Teamers exchange mass constantly between each other, stick together, always help each other out. Anti-Teamer alliances mean that you only help other Anti-Teamer when you see him on your field of view, being in danger, and especially if chased by teamers. You won't stick around with other Anti-Teamers! You won't exchange mass between each other significantly unless the situation is dangerous! You will ignore each other when there is no threat from teamers, but still, avoid eating Anti-Teamers, because if you do, there is less blobs to safeguard the server from Teamers.
  • Feel free to post you anti-teaming scores in this thread, confess your anti-teaming stories, share the golden moments where teams have been annhilated. I play as "BendOverTeamers" for a while now, so you guys will know when you see me.
No to Teaming! No to Clans ! JOIN THE ANTI-TEAMING CHALLENGE TODAY!!

CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
U just did copy and paste TWICE!!! HOW DAR U!!
[Image: Voakie.png]