Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agar.io Anti-Teaming intitatiated clan!
teh spam klan teams much less then anti teamers

anti-teamers = teamers with a priority to eliminate other teamers
spam klan = real solo players who simply dont eat eech otter
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-27-2015, 01:36 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: teh spam klan teams much less then anti teamers

anti-teamers = teamers with a priority to eliminate other teamers
spam klan = real solo players who simply dont eat eech otter

Lol even with the new teaming update, people still team.
no spam klan member team
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

OMG I can't even play, theres too many extreme teamers. I can now say party mode has teamers too. They need another update.
ban teamers
BAN THEM LIEK IF THEY WHERE AMRICAN CAPTALISTS ZEACH

Isn't clan another word for team?
-LKD70
klan is an otter word for family n each family has its own idea of how to maek its membres grow
thats wat a clan is all about. but in agar.io, most clans eccept mine ofc went to teaming instead of healthy, cortous gaming

I just played today and everyone is teaming up Tongue
first off, I don"t "team"...that being said, my problem is; You take issue with people using either luck, skill, or possibly social media [flipping through servers to find your buddies takes time], to form teams. and yet here we are, using social media to team up against "teams"? ridiculous. the "feed" button is there for a reason, and just because your unwilling to help or accept help, does NOT mean that the game should be altered. the only real problem is the new pay to win platform being offered. if winning is all your concerned about, find another game. the joy of agar.io is in the actual gameplay itself and the unpredictability of other players....my "team" might just end up as my food!
[Image: giphy.gif]
join teh spam klan, were reel non teamers n we play hardcoer

I hate teaming up especially the other players. When I see blobs not big enough for them to eat me, then suddenly another blob kept on feeding the other (plotting to take me down), I escape at once by splitting a lot until a safe distance. So if you see me, just say hi and don't give half your mass to me. Smile

(09-27-2015, 02:19 AM)SPAM000 Wrote: klan is an otter word for family n each family has its own idea of how to maek its membres grow
thats wat a clan is all about. but in agar.io, most clans eccept mine ofc went to teaming instead of healthy, cortous gaming

TW clans just say hi to each other. Hard core TW clans like teaming up though... I wonder what happened to the TW leader? I want to meet the leader online (and eat it). hehehe.

(08-02-2015, 05:21 AM)Honest Wrote: When I started playing Agar.Io a month ago, teaming was insignificant. Big blobs were always in fear, because everyone was plotting to take them down. When a small blob would get big, he would feel fear too, since now there are small ones who plot to take him down. Nowadays, #1 is reserved to teamers most of time, and big blobs feel safe, sometimes spending 30 minutes in #1 because of agressive teammates feeding him to keep him at the top.
I make initiative to start the Anti-Teaming Challenge in Experimental and FFA modes. Here is how to join and what to do:
  • You join FFA or Experimental in region you like, and put any name which indicates that you are against teams, such as "FUCK TEAMS", "I DON'T TEAM", "W=Fuck you", "Agar Redtube", "TeamsAreTasty" or whatever you can come up with. No tags, just a name which states that your initiative is to be against teaming.
  • Only exceptions from any regular gameplay are that your first focus is to take down players named "W=Team", "W=Pro Team", "Pro Team", "Agar Youtube", "Friendly Smile", "W=Friend", "Help Me", "FeedMePlz" and any other blobs with cancerous names which indicate that they are wishing to team or form clans. If you see one with any of the names or variations above, take them down, make their life miserable, scare them or feed the guy taking down a big teamer (of course ,you will run away later when you help another anti-teamer. Anti teamers can't team!).
  • Next priority is to take down same-skinned blobs that stick together as a team (Doges, Obamas, Putins, Turkeys etc.) and any other blobs who behave like they team.
  • NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER ANTI-TEAMER! When you see another Anti-Teamer, you w them once to show gratitude, and go away or ignore them. If you see another Anti-Teamer in a tight spot or being chased, it is okay to make a temporary alliance, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANTI-TEAMER IS CHASED BY TEAMERS! VITAL! It is okay to give them mass, feed them, scare away chasers, shoot viruses at chasers etc. but you do this only until they are safe. If they are safe and they thank you by few w's, this is okay, shoot w back and go away. If they keep following you and wanting to team, you are allowed to scare them away, ignore them, or even eat their splits if they get too annoying.
  • Difference between Anti-Teamer alliances and Teaming: Teamers exchange mass constantly between each other, stick together, always help each other out. Anti-Teamer alliances mean that you only help other Anti-Teamer when you see him on your field of view, being in danger, and especially if chased by teamers. You won't stick around with other Anti-Teamers! You won't exchange mass between each other significantly unless the situation is dangerous! You will ignore each other when there is no threat from teamers, but still, avoid eating Anti-Teamers, because if you do, there is less blobs to safeguard the server from Teamers.
  • Feel free to post you anti-teaming scores in this thread, confess your anti-teaming stories, share the golden moments where teams have been annhilated. I play as "BendOverTeamers" for a while now, so you guys will know when you see me.
No to Teaming! No to Clans ! JOIN THE ANTI-TEAMING CHALLENGE TODAY!!

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
CREDITS TO Horny_Hipst3r
I'm always anti-team, but I take help and give back as the situation warrents. taking out teams comes before leaderboard...but is a good way to get on the board! haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2015, 08:28 AM)NoMercy Wrote: #Anti-Teamingsince1987

i play under Walker bait,,,totally in for this hate teams, Wun Wun and bullies.
I agree also! Let's Anti-Team Smile
Examorph
theagariohack.com