Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores Not Registering
Question 
Hi everyone

So I've stumbled across this 'problem'. Some highscores don't get registered on the leaderboard. Is this a bug?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Breakfast
(05-25-2016, 01:20 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Hi everyone

So I've stumbled across this 'problem'. Some highscores don't get registered on the leaderboard. Is this a bug?

Yes this happens to me all the time!!!
I got 80k and its not fucking there!!!!!
Leader of AGK clan!!!!
Join us if ure pro!!!
Yea dood it is bug it will be fixed soon and make sure whenever you make high score please stay on that mass for like 10 sec it might affect it. If you still don't get it take an screenshot and send it to @SoraWink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Breakfast , Voakie
(05-25-2016, 05:09 PM)Robin Wrote: Yea dood it is bug it will be fixed soon and make sure whenever you make high score please stay on that mass for like 10 sec it might affect it. If you still don't get it take an screenshot and send it to @SoraWink

I have a feeling that only scores on the EU server don't register. I got 50k and 73k there and they both didn't register. However, I was playing on NA earlier today and got 62k and that score did got registered.

I believe it has to do with the database logging time, haven't looked into this too much yet but eventually. Might be migrating to another database system, in which case this problem will most likely not occur.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Breakfast , Dzia , ✨101✨
they're registering for me, just made my daily #2 today...
[Image: laOvM8D.jpg]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Breakfast
Eu doesnt log scores yet
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(05-27-2016, 11:53 PM)Sora Wrote: Eu doesnt log scores yet

oh ok, my scores above are from NA
(05-27-2016, 11:53 PM)Sora Wrote: Eu doesnt log scores yet

Alright. Thanks!

lol the worst thing that happened to me was once a few months back I got 93k and I didn't take a screenie ;-;
OMG, well it looks like a bad agario life for you. full of regret

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
it happend to me when i had 97.452k Kappa
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-20-2016, 05:28 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol the worst thing that happened to me was once a few months back I got 93k and I didn't take a screenie ;-;

LOL that is sounds really sad Sad but i know you can get that back easily.... Wink
(06-21-2016, 10:32 PM)Robin Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 05:28 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol the worst thing that happened to me was once a few months back I got 93k and I didn't take a screenie ;-;

LOL that is sounds really sad Sad but i know you can get that back easily.... Wink

ya i got 121k today
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest
(06-22-2016, 12:24 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 10:32 PM)Robin Wrote:

ya i got 121k today
Yea i saw Nice!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ✨101✨