Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leveled Skins?
how to do so?
(06-05-2017, 02:52 AM)nwhhack Wrote: how to do so?

You mean the mystery skins that are used in agario mobile? You have to collect or buy potions by staying on or above level 40 for over 30 seconds, if I remember correctly, to earn at least a common potion. The rarer the potion, the more skin pieces (and coins & trophies) you earn. After you unlock a mystery skin, it takes 20 pieces to upgrade to Level 2 (regular shine) and 50 more after THAT to upgrade to Level 3 (shine + animation). It all takes a while, but I've got about 10 Level 2 Skins, and I'm on my way to my first Level 3 Skin soon. Tongue

[Image: 1e89f9b5c8594716b470c82e65643c91.png]
Which platform are you referring to? Agar.io, agma.io or agarioforums.io?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(06-05-2017, 03:11 AM)Frost327 Wrote:

You mean the mystery skins that are used in agario mobile? You have to collect or buy potions by staying on or above level 40 for over 30 seconds, if I remember correctly, to earn at least a common potion. The rarer the potion, the more skin pieces (and coins & trophies) you earn. After you unlock a mystery skin, it takes 20 pieces to upgrade to Level 2 (regular shine) and 50 more after THAT to upgrade to Level 3 (shine + animation). It all takes a while, but I've got about 10 Level 2 Skins, and I'm on my way to my first Level 3 Skin soon. Tongue

How are you upgrading your Mystery Skins to the animated state? It sounds like you just collect more skin pieces.

For me after fully leveling up, it costs 500 coins to upgrade a regular Mystery Skin to the first animated state.
(06-06-2017, 02:13 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 03:11 AM)Frost327 Wrote:

How are you upgrading your Mystery Skins to the animated state? It sounds like you just collect more skin pieces.

For me after fully leveling up, it costs 500 coins to upgrade a regular Mystery Skin to the first animated state.

I have yet to find out, but I'll probably find out in some weeks. Yes, it does normally cost 500 for Level 2 skin, but I wonder what it takes for Level 3? No spoilers!