Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Member - Intermediate-Pro Agario
Hello, I go by Frost in most communities online, and this happens to be one of the first forums I've joined for Agario. (how many are there even?) I'm currently Level 56, going on 57, and per the title, I call myself intermediate-pro because I'm pretty good at the game, but I can mess up from time to time. It'd be nice to find a good clan to stick with on Agario, meet new people, ya know? Anyway, there's not much to know about me but if there are questions, feel free to drop them below. Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Frost327's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , iAcid, Reaction
(06-04-2017, 08:57 PM)Frost327 Wrote: Hello, I go by Frost in most communities online, and this happens to be one of the first forums I've joined for Agario. (how many are there even?) I'm currently Level 56, going on 57, and per the title, I call myself intermediate-pro because I'm pretty good at the game, but I can mess up from time to time. It'd be nice to find a good clan to stick with on Agario, meet new people, ya know? Anyway, there's not much to know about me but if there are questions, feel free to drop them below. Tongue

Welcome to this wonderful community

Actually there is some clan here play proved the clan leader you will notice there are also announcements on clan forum in recruitment

And many more members that will be a joy to help you  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Frost327
(06-04-2017, 09:45 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 08:57 PM)Frost327 Wrote: Hello, I go by Frost in most communities online, and this happens to be one of the first forums I've joined for Agario. (how many are there even?) I'm currently Level 56, going on 57, and per the title, I call myself intermediate-pro because I'm pretty good at the game, but I can mess up from time to time. It'd be nice to find a good clan to stick with on Agario, meet new people, ya know? Anyway, there's not much to know about me but if there are questions, feel free to drop them below. Tongue

Welcome to this wonderful community

Actually there is some clan here play proved the clan leader you will notice there are also announcements on clan forum in recruitment

And many more members that will be a joy to help you  Smile

Thanks! Also, I left out one crucial detail that I prefer Agario mobile over PC, because I always have lag on PC, and I'm much more experienced on mobile.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frost327's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Hello, @Frost327!

Welcome to the forums. Well, I must say your thread title seems to suggest you are a very organized person. I could be wrong, but nonetheless, let's just say I REALLY like your voice in writing. We had another user with a similar name as yours. Unfortunately, he seems to be gone. I hope you stay active on here! Despite there being a good amount of players in vanilla Agar.io, the user count has dropped significantly over the past months. A lot of us who have discontinued our play of the game have gotten into playing private servers such as agma.io. Regardless of what you decide to play, the forums are open to you and welcome any positive vibes you've brought along! Thanks for taking the time to write an introduction. YOU ROCK!  Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Frost327
(06-04-2017, 10:31 PM)iAcid Wrote: Hello, @Frost327!

Welcome to the forums. Well, I must say your thread title seems to suggest you are a very organized person. I could be wrong, but nonetheless, let's just say I REALLY like your voice in writing. We had another user with a similar name as yours. Unfortunately, he seems to be gone. I hope you stay active on here! Despite there being a good amount of players in vanilla Agar.io, the user count has dropped significantly over the past months. A lot of us who have discontinued our play of the game have gotten into playing private servers such as agma.io. Regardless of what you decide to play, the forums are open to you and welcome any positive vibes you've brought along! Thanks for taking the time to write an introduction. YOU ROCK!  Big Grin

English used to be one of my strongest subjects in school before I graduated. That is before we started studying boring plays by Shakespeare. Nevertheless, I usually have a wider vocabulary range than most people around me. Not trying to blow up my own ego here, but I'm not liek one of does eediots hoo talk liek dis all da time. If you know what I mean.

As far as Agar.io goes, I'm more of a fan of that, I've just tried a private server, and it's really fun, but I still think Agar.io will always be my main preference. I REALLY enjoy mobile teaming, and that's why I'm hoping to find a really good mobile clan who does a lot of that. Tongue