Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girl Gamers
Racism, violance and many other horrible things are always around us
Options to do:
1. Simply ignore them;
2. If you have good comebacks, just swear in their faces; (savage girls)
3. Make them rage-quit.

Girls are ''good'' gamers too, just look at some girl-youtubers 
But racism is mostly adressed to girls, and it's not fair, in general.
(example: people, they are doing horrible things to girls, and boys too, not going in more details)

''We are all the same, no difference whatsoever, we are all equal.''
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Falysidia's post:
  • Mikasa, s1104874, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(05-24-2016, 04:22 PM)Falysidia Wrote: Racism, violance and many other horrible things are always around us
Options to do:
1. Simply ignore them;
3. Make them rage-quit.

(example: people, they are doing horrible things to girls, and boys too, not going in more details)

Racism is mostly adressed to black people.
Tired of living.
(05-24-2016, 04:26 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 04:22 PM)Falysidia Wrote: Racism, violance and many other horrible things are always around us
Options to do:
1. Simply ignore them;
3. Make them rage-quit.

Includes females/males too.
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(05-24-2016, 04:28 PM)Falysidia Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 04:26 PM)V1tal Wrote:
Options to do:
1. Simply ignore them;
3. Make them rage-quit.

Includes females/males too.

cough cough racism is more directed towards ethnicities in a whole sexism is what males and females face
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • run SPOT run
This is weird section i'm out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-24-2016, 02:45 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt and don't need to face sexism online where some of us come on to do what we love which just happens to be gaming. And occasionally being a huge purple cell resembling barney. *cough* *cough*

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens even when stupid people try to imitate a stereotypical horny gir (THAT IS NOT HOW WE ACT) lol not that I would know but either way try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin

and to all u girls reading this post something down here that is a kick ass achievement of yours from agario down below

So my greatest accomplishment is becoming the co-leader of the clan no life I LOVE U 101 THAKS FOR EVERYTHING

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

but that's my accomplishment whats yours?
Hey s11 it's ΔᎥŘØ just want to let you know (Im a guy) that from now on I will stand up for girls when stuff happens (btw you a savage)
Im the Super Savage
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
[-] The following 2 users Like Megalodian's post:
  • DTricksplit, s1104874
all i can say is

KILL THEM ALL (in agar of course)

Show em girl power

I am a male but I understand the problems that people face from this (my voice, which is why I us the robot voice generator when i talk in NO life discord voice channel) all i can say is diss them back s11 because ik ur savage as fuck. People say girls cant be gamers but look at karla. Shes OP as fuck. she can wreck 3/4 of AGF no problem. same with andrea. look at the discord chat with us and all the highscores people are achiving they are very good and in some cases better then most boys. This proves girls ar ejust as good as boys and in some cases better. Why does this hate happen. Like s11 or andrea or karla or someone can tll you i dont act mean towards someone of the other gender but idek why its an issue.
[-] The following 2 users Like DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • s1104874, ℱIRE
I have 3 daughters. every one of them can kick my butt in slitherio. 2 of them in console games. And I'm out here tryin to hold it down for the ATARI generation....so sad...but I'm damn proud of em gaming or not, girls kick some serious butt.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(05-25-2016, 01:44 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I have 3 daughters. every one of them can kick my butt in slitherio. 2 of them in console games. And I'm out here tryin to hold it down for the ATARI generation....so sad...but I'm damn proud of em gaming or not, girls kick some serious butt.

well I would be too and let them know that there are some savage af girls out there that wish them luck in gaming lol and don't know what to say about ATARI but I do know that this generation is not as classy its more shoot and kill kinds of games these days

I remember my brother refusing to play this one game because it had bad graphics (shows how much he appreciates his seniors)

so I wish u luck and remind ur girls to kick serious ass when they get dissed for being a gamer girl Tongue
deal with it Cool

• run SPOT run
I dont have a Daughter DansGame
(05-24-2016, 01:06 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 12:08 PM)Mikasa Wrote: We girls are facing so many problems in the Internet.
But it's just horrible to watch them bullying us just because of our gender & the way we are...
This is a free community (not talking about only AGF) where we live in, we should be treated the same as everyone else.

You're right... but I wonder if Canada isn't one of the better places for a woman to be. In Canada, it is now illegal to show gender-based discrimination; it is something entrenched within our countries Constitution. This includes things that, in a democracy, you might find surprising, like 'freedom of speech', the right to vote, and the right to equal pay. Sadly, much work remains to be done where equality of pay is concerned.

I know that in other parts of the world, they practise things like 'honour killings', where a woman pays with her life for supposedly having 'dishonoured' her family? This is so wrong. Perhaps the family DESERVES no honour! And again, much of that 'honour' only holds court with men.

A man can have multiple wives, but a wife may be stoned to death if she sees multiple men? Everyone is capable of doing wrong. It is not 'better' to be a man, than a woman.

Women can be abused by their husbands, and basically, they have no recourse but to run away. (That was also commonplace in Canada as little as 50 years ago. It was why my mom was a single-mom. She was helped to get away from her abusive husband by an off-duty police officer who gave her fake ID to 'start again'.)

In some places, girls are not worthy enough to have an equal right to education? This is tragically wrong. And similarly, they have fewer rights; some, where what they wear is socially controlled, at least one country where they can't drive; and I think at least one where they are not allowed to speak in public? There are also some countries where women are not permitted to vote, and can never be elected.

In some countries, it's perfectly okay to 'abort' a fetus, if it's a girl.

I've also heard something of 'female genital mutilation', which I knew really nothing about, but I just read the Wikipedia article. In part:
"The practice is rooted in gender inequality, attempts to control women's sexuality, and ideas about purity, modesty and aesthetics. It is usually initiated and carried out by women, who see it as a source of honour, and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion.[n 1] The health effects depend on the procedure; they can include recurrent infections, difficulty urinating and passing menstrual flow, chronic pain, the development of cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[5] There are no known health benefits.[8]"

Apparently, while it has been made illegal in many of the offending countries now, it is poorly enforced. Sad You can read the whole thing, if you dare here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Here in Canada, there are some groups who are heavily trying to push for 'cultural differences', asking that people be allowed to be tried for crimes under 'sharia law', which would potentially allow honour-based interfamily punishments to return. But there's no way in hell that that is happening.
squirrel first of all I feel that that is amazing that a country has been in the majority agreed to enforce gender equality and second honey why would you subject yourself to reading that article and im glad there the is no way in hell that interfamily punishments will return

(05-25-2016, 04:02 PM)PrOHeLper Wrote: I dont have a Daughter

well if you do someday then keep this article in mind
deal with it Cool

• Squirrel
I've always defended girls in online games!
But it's nice of you to remind the whole community Big Grin .
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 2 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: squirrel first of all I feel that that is amazing that a country has been in agreement to enforce gender equality and second honey why would you subject yourself to reading that article and im glad there the is no way in hell that interfamily punishments will return

There was a call for it, by the people (started by the women, of course), but how do you reasonably say 'no' to that?? You just can't!

But it's a bit harder to enforce, and I'm not sure exactly what laws have been passed to try to make it happen. I think just a blanket one, that a business is not permitted to discriminate (including via compensation) but businesses have always been able to set their own compensation, and they vary quite a bit. There's no law that prohibits discrimination by work that's done. So it's up to a woman who brings charges to prove that the company discriminated, which is not easy. No-one tells people how much they make -- and I even agree that that is a good idea.

I'll give an example that I know of:
Two people were work colleagues, doing the same job. One was new at it, the other had been doing it for about 10 years. The new employee was new to the land, and didn't know it was considered taboo to speak of their own wages, so they told the other what they were making. The other, of course, doesn't put a value on it, but they become angry, because the new person is making more than they are! The business had to solve the problem by then paying the long-time employee more.

So is the business in the wrong? Ideally, you would like to give equal compensation for equal work. But in this case, the business had a critical need to fill a position, and what they paid the new person was what they had to offer, in order to land the employee.

So I don't fault the business at all. They need to pay well, but need to be competitive too, so they need to try to minimize their costs.

I myself am not a fan of unions. Here in Canada, no-one is prevented from unionizing. But once you do, it's hard (impossible?) to go back, and if a business cannot be profitable, then obviously they will close.

Most of the large companies are unionized, and 'publicly traded', which is another mechanism I have a problem with -- it's just a legal form of gambling. And this then forces corporations to make the bottom line "look good", by maximizing profits. Over the past decade or two, we are seeing global mergers, as businesses that do the same thing, buy each other up, thus reducing their competition, lower costs, and increase profits.

This is turning into a basic economics post, so back to the topic:

While you can now sue based on your level of compensation claiming 'gender bias', you'll still have to prove it, which is very difficult given that no company will disclose what it pays people, and there is an inherent culture of not speaking to co-workers about that.

A woman who does sue on these grounds, risks never getting another job again, because businesses do try to research new hires, before they sign new hire agreements, and lawsuits are a matter of public record.

So sure... the LAW is there now, but it's still happening. It's almost a 'Catch 22', and I don't think there's a reasonable way to fix it.

(You could make yet another government body, and legislate based on actual work/duties done... but that will kill your small business, which pays less out of need, to stay competitive with large corporations that have fewer costs per product sold/delivered. And, at least in Canada, most people are employed by small business, not large corporations. If it's different there, I would love to hear about it!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • s1104874
(05-25-2016, 05:49 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I've always defended girls in online games!
But it's nice of you to remind the whole community Big Grin .

yup the whole idea of this, in fact and im sure that whoever out there needs defending appreciates you stepping in plus I think sometimes some of us forget about the issue its almost like what we grow up hearing about bullying we hear all these speeches but in reality we are only there because it is required and do to us not really wanting to be there we don't really retain any information but when you do it  on your own time willingly it gives you more time to contemplate the issue and decide whether you care about the issue and all and if so do I want to help do something about it?!
so im glad you are one of those people who have thought about it and not believed it is right!

(05-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: squirrel first of all I feel that that is amazing that a country has been in agreement to enforce gender equality and second honey why would you subject yourself to reading that article and im glad there the is no way in hell that interfamily punishments will return

There was a call for it, by the people (started by the women, of course), but how do you reasonably say 'no' to that?? You just can't!

But it's a bit harder to enforce, and I'm not sure exactly what laws have been passed to try to make it happen. I think just a blanket one, that a business is not permitted to discriminate (including via compensation) but businesses have always been able to set their own compensation, and they vary quite a bit. There's no law that prohibits discrimination by work that's done. So it's up to a woman who brings charges to prove that the company discriminated, which is not easy. No-one tells people how much they make -- and I even agree that that is a good idea.

I'll give an example that I know of:
Two people were work colleagues, doing the same job. One was new at it, the other had been doing it for about 10 years. The new employee was new to the land, and didn't know it was considered taboo to speak of their own wages, so they told the other what they were making. The other, of course, doesn't put a value on it, but they become angry, because the new person is making more than they are! The business had to solve the problem by then paying the long-time employee more.

So is the business in the wrong? Ideally, you would like to give equal compensation for equal work. But in this case, the business had a critical need to fill a position, and what they paid the new person was what they had to offer, in order to land the employee.

So I don't fault the business at all. They need to pay well, but need to be competitive too, so they need to try to minimize their costs.

I myself am not a fan of unions. Here in Canada, no-one is prevented from unionizing. But once you do, it's hard (impossible?) to go back, and if a business cannot be profitable, then obviously they will close.

Most of the large companies are unionized, and 'publicly traded', which is another mechanism I have a problem with -- it's just a legal form of gambling. And this then forces corporations to make the bottom line "look good", by maximizing profits. Over the past decade or two, we are seeing global mergers, as businesses that do the same thing, buy each other up, thus reducing their competition, lower costs, and increase profits.

This is turning into a basic economics post, so back to the topic:

While you can now sue based on your level of compensation claiming 'gender bias', you'll still have to prove it, which is very difficult given that no company will disclose what it pays people, and there is an inherent culture of not speaking to co-workers about that.

A woman who does sue on these grounds, risks never getting another job again, because businesses do try to research new hires, before they sign new hire agreements, and lawsuits are a matter of public record.

So sure... the LAW is there now, but it's still happening. It's almost a 'Catch 22', and I don't think there's a reasonable way to fix it.

(You could make yet another government body, and legislate based on actual work/duties done... but that will kill your small business, which pays less out of need, to stay competitive with large corporations that have fewer costs per product sold/delivered. And, at least in Canada, most people are employed by small business, not large corporations. If it's different there, I would love to hear about it!)

if you were trying to stay off of economic related topics im sorry to say that you have failed Wink  but at the same time im sure it is different in all countries in the USA we are still working in many things and its sad to say that we are more focused about electing idiots as presidents instead of more prominent issues (not that mexico isn't an issue but seriously we are going to build a wall and have them pay for it? and what do you play to put by these walls men saying no you can not come in may you please leave) back to the point we honestly haven't focused too much on gender equality here and the only reason Hilary Clinton is bringing it up is to get more voters and once she becomes president (if she does at all) that will become a silly thing that she used to gain the presidency in here mind if anyone else has any views on there countries I would be glad to hear it good or bad relating to gender inequality! and if you have anything to say squirrel I will be happy to respond!

(05-24-2016, 10:48 PM)GDK Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:45 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt and don't need to face sexism online where some of us come on to do what we love which just happens to be gaming. And occasionally being a huge purple cell resembling barney. *cough* *cough*

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens even when stupid people try to imitate a stereotypical horny gir (THAT IS NOT HOW WE ACT) lol not that I would know but either way try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin

and to all u girls reading this post something down here that is a kick ass achievement of yours from agario down below

So my greatest accomplishment is becoming the co-leader of the clan no life I LOVE U 101 THAKS FOR EVERYTHING

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

but that's my accomplishment whats yours?
Hey s11 it's ΔᎥŘØ just want to let you know (Im a guy) that from now on I will stand up for girls when stuff happens (btw you a savage)
Im the Super Savage

nah I still hold first place Tongue  but you can still be pretty savage Big Grin
deal with it Cool

• Squirrel
im a guy but im a girl
[-] The following 1 user Likes DearthDeadpool's post:
  • s1104874