Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girl Gamers
(07-12-2016, 01:08 AM)savant Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:53 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I agree with these women.  I have faced these problems, and it is terrible.  Sometimes, it's females and sometimes males.  Some women are competitive, and feel threatened by other women.  I think females should build each other up.  I don't compare myself to others, what's the point?  Embrace who you are. As a female that is, dare I say 36 ?, (sorry, I think I threw up a little on those words) I feel bed for some of these younger females/males that are not emotionally stable enough to handle the "jerks".  I gravitate toward the underdogs (male or female)  because acts of random kindness can make a big difference❤️ in their day.  Nobody knows the struggles others face or have faced in their lives.

[Image: 17204-c220d7d34c0a652ba5d10780da9d2b51.jpg]
I actually don't care about thread necromancy, I'm just a fan of memes.

I'd say that mysogynystic men are in the minority here, most of the girl gamers I've encountered are constantly surrounded by a flock of white knights.
true enough but one black night is all it takes to make one girl question herself

(07-11-2016, 11:53 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I agree with these women.  I have faced these problems, and it is terrible.  Sometimes, it's females and sometimes males.  Some women are competitive, and feel threatened by other women.  I think females should build each other up.  I don't compare myself to others, what's the point?  Embrace who you are. As a female that is, dare I say 36 ?, (sorry, I think I threw up a little on those words) I feel bed for some of these younger females/males that are not emotionally stable enough to handle the "jerks".  I gravitate toward the underdogs (male or female)  because acts of random kindness can make a big difference❤️ in their day.  Nobody knows the struggles others face or have faced in their lives.

hahahaha I hear ya women are also full of shit but id rather be put down by another girl than be put down by a guy who has no right to hurt my feelings just because I am a girl lemme tel you being a feminist in this day and age is still tough and I get questioned a lot by other people making me wonder sometimes is It even worth it and like I mentioned in my post men can be subjected as well but remember women have harder times in society all throughout history until quite recently women have been treated as less than for as long as I can trace back to when the first women was recorded to exist and at the same time sometimes even the emotionaly "stable" people still have walls that can be broken down with work and effort dare I say
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • ℱIRE
(07-12-2016, 04:54 PM)s1104874 Wrote:

I'd say that mysogynystic men are in the minority here, most of the girl gamers I've encountered are constantly surrounded by a flock of white knights.
true enough but one black night is all it takes to make one girl question herself

hahahaha I hear ya women are also full of shit but id rather be put down by another girl than be put down by a guy who has no right to hurt my feelings just because I am a girl lemme tel you being a feminist in this day and age is still tough and I get questioned a lot by other people making me wonder sometimes is It even worth it and like I mentioned in my post men can be subjected as well but remember women have harder times in society all throughout history until quite recently women have been treated as less than for as long as I can trace back to when the first women was recorded to exist and at the same time sometimes even the emotionaly "stable" people still have walls that can be broken down with work and effort dare I say
Oh, you're a feminist. That explains why you're so sensitive. 
Guess what. Complaining on the internet is not going to boost your self esteem. Especially when you're talking about an already small minority, which is made even smaller by the fact that most of those men are probably just joking. (Not that it matters though, since feminists can't take jokes) 
Thicken your skin and realize that not everyone is against you.

PS: sorry for the generalization, but it was for a joke so i'll give myself a pass this time, hope you can too

PPS: men, especially those in gaming communities, often bond and interact by insulting one another. i am in another predominantly male gaming community in which at least half of all conversation involves personal attacks and profanity against other members, many of whom still manage to get along just fine. entire chatrooms are devoted to insulting specific people and groups. if someone doesn't like it they can stay in a moderated group, but they can't change the other members or ruin their fun by censoring everything. i can't speak for all communities, but i assume most are similar. please don't try to change other people, because you can't and it isn't fair to them. learn to handle yourself and you'll have a great time wherever you go.

PPPS: I didn't actually read any of this thread except the first and last posts, so I have no idea if any of this was said previously.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Relax
(07-12-2016, 06:08 PM)savant Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 04:54 PM)s1104874 Wrote:

Oh, you're a feminist. That explains why you're so sensitive. 
Guess what. Complaining on the internet is not going to boost your self esteem. Especially when you're talking about an already small minority, which is made even smaller by the fact that most of those men are probably just joking. (Not that it matters though, since feminists can't take jokes) 
Thicken your skin and realize that not everyone is against you.

PS: sorry for the generalization, but it was for a joke so i'll give myself a pass this time, hope you can too

PPS: men, especially those in gaming communities, often bond and interact by insulting one another. i am in another predominantly male gaming community in which at least half of all conversation involves personal attacks and profanity against other members, many of whom still manage to get along just fine. entire chatrooms are devoted to insulting specific people and groups. if someone doesn't like it they can stay in a moderated group, but they can't change the other members or ruin their fun by censoring everything. i can't speak for all communities, but i assume most are similar. please don't try to change other people, because you can't and it isn't fair to them. learn to handle yourself and you'll have a great time wherever you go.

PPPS: I didn't actually read any of this thread except the first and last posts, so I have no idea if any of this was said previously.

dont judge me by what i am just because i am a feminist doesnt mean that i can take jokes its only when it comes to poking at women based on steryotypes that grates on my nerves and oh i see i can tell you arent a feminist and you dont understand this situation at all i would appreciate this if it was coming from a girl but this is extremly rude and condesending coming from a male who hasnt read my comments on previous posts and what is happening in this thread in the other thread (the specimen called looser) i was joking but some people have to be harsh and take a jab at not just me but an entire commmunity of people who try to stand up for themselves im sorry if im coming across as a person who cant take insults and who is overly sensitive but honey i can take insults but i will give you my opinion straight back
deal with it Cool

(07-12-2016, 07:20 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 04:11 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol people can diss the clan al they want idc, only results matter...
[Image: gBFM7pc.jpg]
#CrawIs19

And s11 nice post!! Big Grin
This isn't really about the clan, more about sexism.

lol hahahahaha this is why i love you so much sometimes Big Grin thankyou for pointing out the obvious captian obvious
deal with it Cool

Let's just diffuse this situation. There are good men and good women. Those are the people I choose to surround myself with and support. I follow the golden rule...treat others how you want to be treated. Prime example, while out on a girls night (haven't done that in years, man I got sick?) there was a group of jerks picking on this overweight gentleman. Watching it was aweful. The "jerks" we're calling him a fat loser, and being very verbally abusive. Then one of the "jerks"'was trying to get me to dance with him. After what I saw, no way. I said, sorry I only dance with winners. I proceeded over to the overweight gentleman and asked him to dance with me. I will agree with you, that I do find a man verbally abusing a woman to be far more offensive, but in the end, I don't think bullying or emotionally abusing anyone is acceptable on either side.

Btw, I love your, "don't piss me off noob I am awesomeness" line. Lol funny...thumbs up

Also, I didn't write that I'm a feminist. Like I've said, there are good women and good men. I also said, I don't think anyone should verbally abuse or bully anyone.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(05-24-2016, 04:11 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol people can diss the clan al they want idc, only results matter...
#CrawIs19

lol read s11's post Wink
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(07-13-2016, 01:25 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 01:23 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
#CrawIs19

lol read s11's post Wink

1) No, I refuse to read a wall of text.
2) Sexism is the main topic of the thread, not your clan.
3)I don't know why I'm wasting my life.
it's funny how you quote me on a reply I wrote 2 months ago  Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(07-13-2016, 01:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 01:25 AM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 01:23 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
#CrawIs19

lol read s11's post Wink

1) No, I refuse to read a wall of text.
2) Sexism is the main topic of the thread, not your clan.
3)I don't know why I'm wasting my life.
it's funny how you quote me on a reply I wrote 2 months ago  Big Grin
lmao tru
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxHappyfrownxx's post:
  • ✨101✨
(07-12-2016, 09:38 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Let's just diffuse this situation.  There are good men and good women.  Those are the people I choose to surround myself with and support.  I follow the golden rule...treat others how you want to be treated.  Prime example, while out on a girls night (haven't done that in years, man I got sick?) there was a group of jerks picking on this overweight gentleman.  Watching it was aweful.  The "jerks" we're calling him a fat loser, and being very verbally abusive.  Then one of the "jerks"'was trying to get me to dance with him.  After what I saw, no way.  I said, sorry I only dance with winners.  I proceeded over to the overweight gentleman and asked him to dance with me.  I will agree with you, that I do find a man verbally abusing a woman to be far more offensive, but in the end, I don't think bullying or emotionally abusing anyone is acceptable on either side.  

Btw, I love your, "don't piss me off noob I am awesomeness" line.  Lol funny...thumbs up

Also, I didn't write that I'm a feminist. Like I've said, there are good women and good men.  I also said, I don't think anyone should verbally abuse or bully anyone.

Well said! I loved your anecdote of the pack of wolves harassing the 'lone wolf'. Thank you for pointing out that while boys/men often ridicule others as a group, this neither makes it right nor reasonable. And I am all for calling men idiots, when they are doing idiotic things.

Which is not to say that women are not also capable of being foolish. ~shrug~ I've seen young girls band together and harass one of their own too. That is just as negative a statement against themselves, as it was for the men in your encounter.

Well done! I'll bet that you made that guy's night a lot more bearable. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-13-2016, 08:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 09:38 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Let's just diffuse this situation.  There are good men and good women.  Those are the people I choose to surround myself with and support.  I follow the golden rule...treat others how you want to be treated.  Prime example, while out on a girls night (haven't done that in years, man I got sick?) there was a group of jerks picking on this overweight gentleman.  Watching it was aweful.  The "jerks" we're calling him a fat loser, and being very verbally abusive.  Then one of the "jerks"'was trying to get me to dance with him.  After what I saw, no way.  I said, sorry I only dance with winners.  I proceeded over to the overweight gentleman and asked him to dance with me.  I will agree with you, that I do find a man verbally abusing a woman to be far more offensive, but in the end, I don't think bullying or emotionally abusing anyone is acceptable on either side.  

Btw, I love your, "don't piss me off noob I am awesomeness" line.  Lol funny...thumbs up

Also, I didn't write that I'm a feminist. Like I've said, there are good women and good men.  I also said, I don't think anyone should verbally abuse or bully anyone.

Well said! I loved your anecdote of the pack of wolves harassing the 'lone wolf'. Thank you for pointing out that while boys/men often ridicule others as a group, this neither makes it right nor reasonable. And I am all for calling men idiots, when they are doing idiotic things.

Which is not to say that women are not also capable of being foolish. ~shrug~ I've seen young girls band together and harass one of their own too. That is just as negative a statement against themselves, as it was for the men in your encounter.

Well done! I'll bet that you made that guy's night a lot more bearable. Smile

Thank you for that Big Grin . My girls and I danced with him all night Heart   Dodgy Punch to the face jerks Tongue ..hahah, you should have seen their faces, priceless.  I've seen packs of females do the same thing to other girls too, I won't tolerate that either.  I always step in on behalf of the person being harassed.  People have killed themselves over stuff like that.....Not cool Cool

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel
dayum this thread is getting interesting af
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • DTricksplit, ℱIRE
(07-13-2016, 05:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: dayum this thread is getting interesting af

I like you, you are so funny. I'm blinded by your awesomeness, lol, you go girl. Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • s1104874
(07-13-2016, 10:45 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 05:21 PM)s1104874 Wrote: dayum this thread is getting interesting af

I like you, you are so funny. I'm blinded by your awesomeness, lol, you go girl. Smile

pshhtt me funny nah whod ever think such a thing I mean who can know me that well as a ninja I make sure to have all of my crads close to my chest (where tf did I get that wonderful analogy from I don't know maybe my mind actually came up with something useful for once) see I have been pursued by the loominati for very long or maybe you did already know this (look at my freking signature n00bs) damn I mean I gues you could call me funny but maybe im more like hilarious but I have many strong points I am demanding, harsh, difficult, rule breakerer, and an awesome person(I had to help my case a little), and maybe I am just a tiny bt of a dirty minded soul but it couldn't be helped I am a girl in a jungle filled with wild pheromone led animals(aka the species known as male) but at least call me hilarious ok?

ok!

I see you have registered all of this lets break it down I am a ninja pursued by the loominati because they are jealous of a demanding, harsh, difficult, rule breakerer, who is also awesome and live in a jungle with pheromone ruled creatures

yeah I know its ok to laugh im pretty funny Wink Wink Big Grin
deal with it Cool