Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
*AHEM*
Since I am on the forums, for some weeks, I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm Emily or Falysidia, a Gota player (Mikasa made me come here)
Known as ''Savage'', ''beast'' or ''friendly'' I'm neither tbh.
I'm a Romanian girl, fooling around. (i'm from Romania if you aren't thinking, GMT +3, EEST) 
I'm female, if you perverts are wondering. Kappa
And I'm Aries (a simple Aries wondering around ;-; )
I'm experienced in clans, and if you want to ask me about something related to clans, ask me anywhere you meet me.
I'm currently in No Life (update faster 101), but in 16 other-Gota clans (Demb, Derparmy, QwQ, Lynx, OG, Core, K2S, NRNS, Evo, Subscriber clan, Ophis, DP, Rail, Bekoa, Eurnt army and Doge-Matrix division)
I'm pretty bad at remembering stuff about myself ;-;
But, I'm born on 10th of April, 2004. Even if I'm small-at age, I can protect myself.
That's about me!
(it took 20 minutes for this thread, halp me or riot ;~; )
-im editing images, pm me with an image and tell me what to add (no names)-
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Falysidia's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-22-2016, 01:09 PM)Falysidia Wrote: *AHEM*
I'm a Romanian girl, fooling around. (i'm from Romania if you aren't thinking, GMT +3, EEST) 
I'm experienced in clans, and if you want to ask me about something related to clans, ask me anywhere you meet me.
I'm currently in No Life (update faster 101), but in 16 other-Gota clans (Demb, Derparmy, QwQ, Lynx, OG, Core, K2S, NRNS, Evo, Subscriber clan, Ophis, DP, Rail, Bekoa, Eurnt army and Doge-Matrix division)
But, I'm born on 10th of April, 2004. Even if I'm small-at age, I can protect myself.
That's about me!

I think I've already said hello to you elsewhere -- I know I've replied to a few of your posts, shielded my eyes from your flashy-flashing, and been generally impressed by both your English, and how you conduct yourself around here, for someone your age!

The 'Like' is a thanks for coming back, and introducing yourself. You're not shy, apparently... which is good in the on-line arena. And younger people are known for telling what they really think. Plus it seems you have some 'protection' around here, so no-one with an IQ above that of a rock should give you a hard time.

So... I could only think of one question to ask you. Hmm, wait, two!

First, I saw your user title, and really all I saw was 'demon'. Later, I saw 'warrior'. So you're on the GOOD team, right? You FIGHT demons, rather than publicly trying to admit to being one? :|

And second question... Are you trying to set a world record for being in the most clans simultaneously? ~tease~

~Squirrel suddenly realizes this is probably not someone to annoy, and they might know some magic, since they might also fight dragons, and looks for escape options~

~Squirrel gets an idea, and rummages in his bag of human-tossed food, and takes out all these horrible things that have some sweet glazed cocoa over perfectly good almonds, tosses them to Fal, and makes for the trees~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Falysidia
Hi Emily, nice to finally meet you! Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
That's about me!

I think I've already said hello to you elsewhere -- I know I've replied to a few of your posts, shielded my eyes from your flashy-flashing, and been generally impressed by both your English, and how you conduct yourself around here, for someone your age!

The 'Like' is a thanks for coming back, and introducing yourself. You're not shy, apparently... which is good in the on-line arena. And younger people are known for telling what they really think. Plus it seems you have some 'protection' around here, so no-one with an IQ above that of a rock should give you a hard time.

First, I saw your user title, and really all I saw was 'demon'. Later, I saw 'warrior'. So you're on the GOOD team, right? You FIGHT demons, rather than publicly trying to admit to being one? :|

And second question... Are you trying to set a world record for being in the most clans simultaneously? ~tease~

~Squirrel suddenly realises this is probably not someone to annoy, and they might know some magic, since they might also fight dragons, and looks for escape options~

DON'T FIGHT MY DRAGOOOONS
Demons can be protective/good or evil/bad.
I only destroy the evil ones.
and I see you hiding in that tree Kappa

I've been asked to join in other clans, but I ask to join a clan too.
And there are more players with being in MORE clans than me.
But idk those people personally.

(05-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
That's about me!

~Squirrel suddenly realizes this is probably not someone to annoy, and they might know some magic, since they might also fight dragons, and looks for escape options~

~Squirrel gets an idea, and rummages in his bag of human-tossed food, and takes out all these horrible things that have some sweet glazed cocoa over perfectly good almonds, tosses them to Fal, and makes for the trees~

If you want food, just ask me Kappa
I have these acorns in my bag for some reason.. maybe you should have them *puts the acorns in Squirrel's bag*
~Falysidia

Hello @Falysidia we both are gota.io PROS so I dont need to say anymore.... And cool story! Im Leo but horoscopes are for atheists so...... lol half jk
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 01:26 PM)Falysidia Wrote: DON'T FIGHT MY DRAGOOOONS

I have these acorns in my bag for some reason.. maybe you should have them *puts the acorns in Squirrel's bag*

There's such a thing as a 'good' demon? ~Squirrel looks dubious~ Maybe that's RPG-demons. If you're a 'good' one, then I guess I can come down now!

I'm sure there are people in more clans... but you listed off such a string of them, I couldn't help but tease you.

I guess we did a food trade! Thanks!!

~Squirrel sits on his haunches, grabs an acorn in both paws & begins chewing a hole in that shell~

PS: I'm not THAT crazy, that I'd fight a dragon! Have you ever heard of a squirrel defeating a dragon? I just don't want one breathing on me! :|
I thought you were the dragon-fighter!
Fight the Good Fight
  • Falysidia
I have seen you around a lot lately! It's about time you made a introduction, Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
If help is needed you can always can Members or the Staff!

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Falysidia
That's about me!
It's weird to say welcome cuz you're here for quite a long time Tongue

Anyways can you give me the skype name of some leaders of a gota.io clan? I play a lot on gota.io but i don't have anyone to play with, so maybe you can give me the skype name of some gota.io clans or discord. 

And another question, you said you edit images, but what do you mean with no names?

Greetings from a guy, named V1tal, online, yes i know you know it is online, someone in real life with a number in his name, ugh, this sentence has too much comma's, bye.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 02:22 PM)V1tal Wrote:
That's about me!

Anyways can you give me the skype name of some leaders of a gota.io clan? I play a lot on gota.io but i don't have anyone to play with, so maybe you can give me the skype name of some gota.io clans or discord. 

And another question, you said you edit images, but what do you mean with no names?

Greetings from a guy, named V1tal, online, yes i know you know it is online, someone in real life with a number in his name, ugh, this sentence has too much comma's, bye.

By editing images I meant i can make it colorful, basically, any color.
More HD-er, I can put Saturation, Contrast, Brightness, Hue (yes, it's a thing) and much more
You can simply send me an image (already named, or a simple image), and tell me anything to add, I'll try my best on all of the images.

(05-22-2016, 02:03 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

There's such a thing as a 'good' demon? ~Squirrel looks dubious~ Maybe that's RPG-demons. If you're a 'good' one, then I guess I can come down now!

I'm sure there are people in more clans... but you listed off such a string of them, I couldn't help but tease you.

I guess we did a food trade! Thanks!!

~Squirrel sits on his haunches, grabs an acorn in both paws & begins chewing a hole in that shell~

PS: I'm not THAT crazy, that I'd fight a dragon!  Have you ever heard of a squirrel defeating a dragon? I just don't want one breathing on me! :|
I thought you were the dragon-fighter!

I am one
If you want to be ''THAT crazy'' ask me for powerups/superpowers that can destroy almost anything
i said almost
~Falysidia

[-] The following 1 user Likes Falysidia's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-22-2016, 02:33 PM)Falysidia Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 02:22 PM)V1tal Wrote:
That's about me!

By editing images I meant i can make it colorful, basically, any color.
More HD-er, I can put Saturation, Contrast, Brightness, Hue (yes, it's a thing) and much more
You can simply send me an image (already named, or a simple image), and tell me anything to add, I'll try my best on all of the images.
Okay, so you can help me out with a banner/logo? Since @Velli ignores me Sad
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 02:33 PM)Falysidia Wrote: By editing images I meant i can make it colorful, basically, any color.

That makes you someone with goat-like skills, right?

When I saw your offer to edit pictures, I was going to ask one of two things:
1: A picture of a goat on a mountain ledge, with a swooping dragon digging it's claws into it, and wayyy at the bottom, a fire-pit with an alligator roasting rodents on a spit... or...
2: Add a nut to this cute squirrel image I use as my avatar.

(Oh, and I wasn't going to ask you to add names to #1, because you said that you don't do that...)

But it seems clear that's not the sort of editting you do. Oh well! I'll have to keep trying to find images I can use via Google. :|

I am one
If you want to be ''THAT crazy'' ask me for powerups/superpowers that can destroy almost anything
i said almost

It's okay. Once upon a long ago, I fought dragons playing in a in-person RPG, but those days are gone. And besides, it was much more fun to play the dragon, because he got to eat all the other players in so many hilarious and creative ways! Big Grin

Pssst! No-one mention this thread to @Voakie !
Fight the Good Fight
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 03:06 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 02:33 PM)Falysidia Wrote: By editing images I meant i can make it colorful, basically, any color.

That makes you someone with goat-like skills, right?

When I saw your offer to edit pictures, I was going to ask one of two things:
1: A picture of a goat on a mountain ledge, with a swooping dragon digging it's claws into it, and wayyy at the bottom, a fire-pit with an alligator roasting rodents on a spit... or...
2: Add a nut to this cute squirrel image I use as my avatar.

(Oh, and I wasn't going to ask you to add names to #1, because you said that you don't do that...)

But it seems clear that's not the sort of editting you do. Oh well! I'll have to keep trying to find images I can use via Google. :|

I am one
i said almost

It's okay. Once upon a long ago, I fought dragons playing in a in-person RPG, but those days are gone. And besides, it was much more fun to play the dragon, because he got to eat all the other players in so many hilarious and creative ways! Big Grin

Pssst! No-one mention this thread to @Voakie !

The strange thing is, I didn't get an alert for you mentioning me! Are you some sort of rodential wizard? =.=

~ Thinking about adding a vulcano to his signature image ~
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Falysidia
Your introduction is 1 billion times better then mine, i admit that Kappa
Welcome, do i know you? Only thing i know that i am not scared -poops in my pants because i'm scared-
Nothing happend Big Grin
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Falysidia
(05-22-2016, 03:43 PM)blood cr Wrote: Your introduction is 1 billion times better then mine, i admit that Kappa
Welcome, do i know you? Only thing i know that i am not scared -poops in my pants because i'm scared-
Nothing happened Big Grin

That made me laugh
Good joke Kappa
~Falysidia

Ay, I'm in No Life too. Welcome and cool profile pic Smile
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post: