Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to you all
Hi everyone 

I'm from London Uk and have been playing the iOS version on my iPad for a for quite some time now.
I was pretty crap at first hence the name NeverTop10, but since then I usually dominate, but still go by the same username.

I started making youtube videos and my channel is just starting to take off.
I started editing just using the usual meme pics etc, but now I add other effects which is a little different to other people vids.
When was the last time you see a cell rap Big Grin

This is my channel, you may or may not like my editing 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlFVP7...2DNpRCiRQQ

Right time to check out all the forums & threads on here
[-] The following 1 user Likes NeverTop10's post:
  • DTricksplit
Welcome to the forums @NeverTop10 , I suck at mobile agario. I dont know why Tongue On mobile when you split you split so far away. And i die everytime when i'm 100 mass xD.

Anyways welcome!
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • NeverTop10
Thanks for the warm welcome
Ive tried pc version but I just cant get used to aiming using the mouse or trackpad.
I should really stick with it and keep practising, because when you've mastered it the gameplay looks so much better than mobile
  • Voakie
Welcome to AGF @NeverTop10 !!! I hope you enjoy your time here and again PM me if you have any problems regarding the forums.... or running tips if your into that.

Also! I watched 2 of your videos and WOW your editing is totally different. I personally am not fond of it, but hey being unique usually puts you in front of the rest! AND WTF WHY WAS THAT CELL RAPPING.... lol. He wasnt going to kill you if you sang a song like what.

Have a good one man Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • NeverTop10
(05-22-2016, 01:13 PM)NeverTop10 Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome
Ive tried pc version but I just cant get used to aiming using the mouse or trackpad.
I should really stick with it and keep practising, because when you've mastered it the gameplay looks so much better than mobile

Playing with a trackpad is really annoying. But i'm trying to get better on mobile version.
Tired of living.
  • NeverTop10
(05-22-2016, 12:40 PM)NeverTop10 Wrote: I'm from London Uk and have been playing the iOS version on my iPad for a for quite some time now.
I was pretty crap at first hence the name NeverTop10, but since then I usually dominate, but still go by the same username.

Welcome to the forums!

I personally can't believe that people play agar.io on a cell/tablet.... I have enough trouble playing on a PC, and think constantly keep repeating, "This is not a clicking game... Why the ^%@#$% do you keep CLICKING?!", but so far it hasn't helped. Most of my epic-fails are due to where the mouse pointer was. I try to keep it as close to my cell as possinle, but again... I'm not very good at that.

I'm sure that if I played on a cell/tablet, I'd have to change my name to 'DrunkenSquirrel', in a feeble attempt to explain what everyone was witnessing. :|

I haven't looked at your videos yet, but I will.

(Are you really sure you want to make videos? Look what happened to Jumbo and WunWun. So many use their name now, that not a day goes by that I don't kill a few of both!)

I hope that you enjoy your stay with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • NeverTop10
(05-22-2016, 01:13 PM)NeverTop10 Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome

What is your skype! I wanna help you improve on playing on pc!
Tired of living.
(05-22-2016, 01:41 PM)~XC Wrote: Welcome to AGF @NeverTop10 !!! I hope you enjoy your time here and again PM me if you have any problems regarding the forums.... or running tips if your into that.

Also! I watched 2 of your videos and WOW your editing is totally different. I personally am not fond of it, but hey being unique usually puts you in front of the rest! AND WTF WHY WAS THAT CELL RAPPING.... lol. He wasnt going to kill you if you sang a song like what.

Have a good one man Big Grin
Hey no worries, I know my edits won't be to everybody's taste, i just like to be different.
The rap lol,I just wanted to be the 1st ever & no doubt the last rapping cell, yeh obviously he wasn't going to kill me but that was the first thing that came into me head. Its all silly fun at the end of the day.

Thanks for the welcome Bro
Your channel is doing good! I like your vids!
Tired of living.
  • NeverTop10
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • NeverTop10
(05-22-2016, 02:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 12:40 PM)NeverTop10 Wrote: I'm from London Uk and have been playing the iOS version on my iPad for a for quite some time now.

Welcome to the forums!

I personally can't believe that people play agar.io on a cell/tablet.... I have enough trouble playing on a PC, and think constantly keep repeating, "This is not a clicking game... Why the ^%@#$% do you keep CLICKING?!", but so far it hasn't helped. Most of my epic-fails are due to where the mouse pointer was. I try to keep it as close to my cell as possinle, but again... I'm not very good at that.

I'm sure that if I played on a cell/tablet, I'd have to change my name to 'DrunkenSquirrel', in a feeble attempt to explain what everyone was witnessing. :|

I haven't looked at your videos yet, but I will.

(Are you really sure you want to make videos? Look what happened to Jumbo and WunWun. So many use their name now, that not a day goes by that I don't kill a few of both!)

I hope that you enjoy your stay with us!

Thanks for the welcome

You should try playing on a tablet sometime, I find it way easier than pc
I enjoy making videos, it gives me something to do for a couple of hours when I'm bored.
There's not a chance in hell my channel would grow as big as Jumbo, WunWun's etc, all though it would be nice to see NeverTop10's all over place, before I hang my agar.io gloves up for good

(05-22-2016, 05:20 PM)V1tal Wrote: Your channel is doing good! I like your vids!

Thanks, also I dont have skype or anything like that, so many people on youtube keep asking me to get it

(05-22-2016, 05:24 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

Thanks  Big Grin
  • Squirrel
Try out discord, its really good
Tired of living.
welcome my buddy
HI!

MY NAME IS GUY...

AND I'M A GUY
[-] The following 1 user Likes guy's post:
  • NeverTop10
(05-22-2016, 05:35 PM)NeverTop10 Wrote: Thanks for the welcome

You should try playing on a tablet sometime, I find it way easier than pc
I enjoy making videos, it gives me something to do for a couple of hours when I'm bored.
There's not a chance in hell my channel would grow as big as Jumbo, WunWun's etc, all though it would be nice to see NeverTop10's all over place, before I hang my agar.io gloves up for good

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the video that you linked to. You have so much fun making those, it should be illegal!

~Squirrel hears cookie-munching sounds, and cackles anew~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the forums! I watched a few of your videos and if I am honest, I think you have much more potential regarding editing, take a look at this one for a small amount of *inspirational powder*: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0rZ4U...nz7t8ogIpw (Sorry for linking other channels Big Grin)

If you need help or have a question regarding the forums, simply write me a PM. Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]