Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to you all
videos are nice Smile
(05-23-2016, 07:07 AM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome to the forums! I watched a few of your videos and if I am honest, I think you have much more potential regarding editing, take a look at this one for a small amount of *inspirational powder*: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0rZ4U...nz7t8ogIpw (Sorry for linking other channels Big Grin)

If you need help or have a question regarding the forums, simply write me a PM. Smile
Thanks for the welcome
Thanks for the link, how i've never come across this channel before i'll never know, the editing puts me to shame, and gives me so much inspiration.
I have After Effects & Premier Pro installed on my mac, all I need now is how to master the bloody things lol.
Ive been using Camtasia 2 for all my edits and I'm pretty much on the limit to what I can achieve with that.

(05-22-2016, 10:42 PM)guy Wrote: welcome my buddy

Thanks  Smile
I play on an iPad. Your video entertainment was too funny. I've played with similar ?. I really do have tears from laughing

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(05-22-2016, 05:50 PM)V1tal Wrote: Try out discord, its really good

I forget if @NeverTop10 was the one asking about a method of communication.

If he's playing, he's way too socially-funny to have wasted playing alone, and not spicing up some commentary channel. Big Grin

My point:

When I started looking at a better chat than the ShoutBox (I mean, it's okay -- far better than nothing... but it is quite limited), a couple people really set out to sell me on Discord. Today, I'd thank them!

Nowwwww... I don't think that it's the most secure app in the world. So if I were a gal, knowing how many crazy guys there are out here, I'd probably want to do some more research before giving it a go.

But... since I'm not at all intimidated by people (it's usually the other way around), and Discord does not need anything at all to be installed, here I am, weeks later, happily on... uhnn... I think 3 clan channels (even though I'm not in a clan, lol) plus one that was made for agarioforums.net itself, and I couldn't be happier!

(Even if the voice/microphone options still have issues for me.)

Try it. You'll be glad you did! I certainly am. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!