Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube rank
hello you guys should  make a youtube rank for agma.io that would be nice i would try it out beta. Right now i have 520 subs im am grinding to 1k subs so hopefully u guys make it Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZeroYTYT's post:
  • Robin
Enlighten me on the deets. I is clueless
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Robin
What do you mean about youtube rank?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(06-03-2017, 03:36 AM)ZeroYTYT Wrote: hello you guys should  make a youtube rank for agma.io that would be nice i would try it out beta. Right now i have 520 subs im am grinding to 1k subs so hopefully u guys make it Smile
Aye that in not a bad idea at all.... You should probably make a poll and talk to Sora about that...

(06-04-2017, 12:35 AM)Sugar Wrote: What do you mean about youtube rank?

He means like special things for special people who make videos for youtube... They get little extra boost or something like that...
[Image: Robin.png]
(06-04-2017, 02:25 AM)Robin Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 03:36 AM)ZeroYTYT Wrote: hello you guys should  make a youtube rank for agma.io that would be nice i would try it out beta. Right now i have 520 subs im am grinding to 1k subs so hopefully u guys make it Smile
Aye that in not a bad idea at all.... You should probably make a poll and talk to Sora about that...

He means like special things for special people who make videos for youtube... They get little extra boost or something like that...

Well maybe some other incentive but not a boost. You get more coins or ability to have unique skins. Because then everyone will just make you tube videos even though they aren't any good. 
The ones that are featured youtube videos should also be screened based on ability in game play, quality in the video, is it entertaining? does it help the new comers or entice them to want to play?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Robin
(06-04-2017, 03:21 AM)Sugar Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 02:25 AM)Robin Wrote:

Well maybe some other incentive but not a boost. You get more coins or ability to have unique skins. Because then everyone will just make you tube videos even though they aren't any good. 
The ones that are featured youtube videos should also be screened based on ability in game play, quality in the video, is it entertaining? does it help the new comers or entice them to want to play?

Yep you got it....
[Image: Robin.png]