Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's organize and burn some rubber.
Do you want to dominate North America agario mobile servers with us? Eligible applicants will get inside codes, strategies and symbols. My clan symbol is a castle. Eligible applicants will be instructed how to access the castle. Clan name is m&M又纹λιγδλ. If you are accepted we welcome you to personalize variations of this as long as you use the castle,м&м, & τhe 又λ. Verifiable team loyalty and long term trust a must!
[-] The following 3 users Like Alyssa521's post:
  • Breakfast , Owl , Sora
inside codes??? what for?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(06-03-2017, 02:55 AM)Sugar Wrote: inside codes??? what for?

Hi Sugar.  I won't give it all away here but I will saƴ that a couple of inside codes identify member tasƙ anɗ location[quadrant] there are manƴmanƴ more I can't get into here.  A server acts according to mathematical formulas; mass and space are fixed. Inside codes effectivelƴ deal with the variables within the equation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alyssa521's post:
  • Sora
(06-03-2017, 03:33 AM)Alyssa521 Wrote:

Hi Sugar.  I won't give it all away here but I will saƴ that a couple of inside codes identify member tasƙ anɗ location[quadrant] there are manƴmanƴ more I can't get into here.  A server acts according to mathematical formulas; mass and space are fixed. Inside codes effectivelƴ deal with the variables within the equation.

STOP IT! (lol) Your talk about playing a game with mathematical formulae is getting me excited! And I don't have a cell with a dataplan, nor do I want to get one, because I am a miser!

~does a facepalm~

Here's hoping that you get some offers to join you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Alyssa521, Sora
(06-03-2017, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

STOP IT! (lol) Your talk about playing a game with mathematical formulae is getting me excited! And I don't have a cell with a dataplan, nor do I want to get one, because I am a miser!

~does a facepalm~

Get your face outta your hand it's oKay Squirrel misers are never broke. In fact all the misers I know r millionaires, u2? SO back to the thread...TOO WEIRD after this posted the mobile ag servers had Players with numbers everywhere like for example 72-4 and he  or she was in the crude 4/4 Quad and 2 or 3 on the leader board but hIs bubble soon burst cause he wassa broadcasting his location to everybody... Thank you 72-4 lOl.  WEirdest cause I didn't  get many likes for all those reads so I figure I am playin' with a bunch of voyeurs. Weird and scary right? So I took off my profile But, I still a lovA My ag family.  Plus my friends that were deceived have figured it out. Love don't die--cells do. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alyssa521's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-07-2017, 01:27 AM)Alyssa521 Wrote: Get your face outta your hand it's oKay Squirrel misers are never broke. In fact all the misers I know r millionaires, u2? SO back to the thread...TOO WEIRD after this posted the mobile ag servers had Players with numbers everywhere like for example 72-4 and he  or she was in the crude 4/4 Quad and 2 or 3 on the leader board but hIs bubble soon burst cause he wassa broadcasting his location to everybody... Thank you 72-4 lOl.  WEirdest cause I didn't  get many likes for all those reads so I figure I am playin' with a bunch of voyeurs. Weird and scary right? So I took off my profile But, I still a lovA My ag family.  Plus my friends that were deceived have figured it out. Love don't die--cells do. 

LOL! I'm only a millionaire, if you count AGMA coins! I actually have 1.5M of them now, and I'm starting to wonder what I can actually buy with them. Or if I can trade them for futures, or something. :|

(lol)

Nooo, unlikely to be a millionnaire. You probably know some entrepreneurs, and those always begin (if they started with just their own money) as misers out of sheer need, and probably stay that way. Entrepreneurs work harder than most (in my experience), and are the select group of people that provide the rest of us low-lives with jobs... so I usually vote to the right in the political spectrum, for to me, the most important aspect of a country is... how friendly are they to business??

Alas, many of my co-inhabitors just never seem to get it. (Especially in the metroplitan areas, such as the one where I live -- Toronto.)

You should try out AGMA, then I might actually see you in the game, and watch one of your flanks for ya. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(06-07-2017, 03:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 01:27 AM)Alyssa521 Wrote: Get your face outta your hand it's oKay Squirrel misers are never broke. In fact all the misers I know r millionaires, u2? SO back to the thread...TOO WEIRD after this posted the mobile ag servers had Players with numbers everywhere like for example 72-4 and he  or she was in the crude 4/4 Quad and 2 or 3 on the leader board but hIs bubble soon burst cause he wassa broadcasting his location to everybody... Thank you 72-4 lOl.  WEirdest cause I didn't  get many likes for all those reads so I figure I am playin' with a bunch of voyeurs. Weird and scary right? So I took off my profile But, I still a lovA My ag family.  Plus my friends that were deceived have figured it out. Love don't die--cells do. 

LOL!  I'm only a millionaire, if you count AGMA coins! I actually have 1.5M of them now, and I'm starting to wonder what I can actually buy with them. Or if I can trade them for futures, or something. :|

(lol)

Nooo, unlikely to be a millionnaire. You probably know some entrepreneurs, and those always begin (if they started with just their own money) as misers out of sheer need, and probably stay that way. Entrepreneurs work harder than most (in my experience), and are the select group of people that provide the rest of us low-lives with jobs... so I usually vote to the right in the political spectrum, for to me, the most important aspect of a country is... how friendly are they to business??

Alas, many of my co-inhabitors just never seem to get it. (Especially in the metroplitan areas, such as the one where I live -- Toronto.)

You should try out AGMA, then I might actually see you in the game, and watch one of your flanks for ya. Wink
This forum swallowed my reply, yuch.  I will rewrite it when I have more time.
(06-08-2017, 07:25 PM)Alyssa521 Wrote: This forum swallowed my reply, yuch.  I will rewrite it when I have more time.

It also almost swallowed your previous reply, where your reply ended up inside of my quote. Hehehe... ~teeeeassse!~

But that's okay, I set it free, in my reply. Big Grin And you'll find that with time, and more messages posted, that will be a thing of the past. Smile

I'll be lookin' for your Try #2!
Fight the Good Fight
(06-03-2017, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

~does a facepalm~

Lol here I have just discovered how to excite @Squirrel   Tongue 

1+1 = 2 (the preliminary lol )

[Image: Unknown-21.jpg] ( Ho it gets hot  Smile )

[Image: e-mc2-formule-einstein-3f72b.jpg]   (Ho it gets very hot)

and 

I stop there you think what there are young people here Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(08-10-2017, 12:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Lol here I have just discovered how to excite @Squirrel   Tongue 

1+1 = 2 (the preliminary lol )

[Image: Unknown-21.jpg] ( Ho it gets hot  Smile )

~snips an image of Hollywood's idea of what should be on a blackboard during any math class, lol~

and 

I stop there you think what there are young people here Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

So, Equatombe -- I find this latest revelation of yours... a little unsettling!!

Why would you be trying to excite a squirrel, ehhhhHhHH...?!

(And does Demone know about that?!)

Oh, oh! But on to the good stuff.

You were pretty easy here:

To make it simpler, multiply left & right by LCM of the fractions (15):

3x + 5 = 15 ( 4 / 3) (Isolate x on one side)
3x = 60 / 3 - 5 (Simplify)
3x = 20 - 5 (Divide both sides by 3)
x = 5
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-10-2017, 01:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:  ( Ho it gets hot  Smile )
~snips an image of Hollywood's idea of what should be on a blackboard during any math class, lol~

and 

So, Equatombe -- I find this latest revelation of yours... a little unsettling!!

Why would you be trying to excite a squirrel, ehhhhHhHH...?!

(And does Demone know about that?!)

Oh, oh! But on to the good stuff.

You were pretty easy here:

To make it simpler, multiply left & right by LCM of the fractions (15):

3x + 5 = 15 ( 4 / 3)    (Isolate x on one side)
     3x = 60 / 3 - 5    (Simplify)
     3x =  20 - 5        (Divide both sides by 3)
       x =  5
I'm crazy so here's the why Wink

And yes demone knew what I wrote Smile

And I am perhaps better in art than in calculation lol Rolleyes
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-03-2017, 12:26 AM)Alyssa521 Wrote: Do you want to dominate North America agario mobile servers with us? Eligible applicants will get inside codes, strategies and symbols. My clan symbol is a castle. Eligible applicants will be instructed how to access the castle. Clan name is m&M又纹λιγδλ. If you are accepted we welcome you to personalize variations of this as long as you use the castle,м&м, & τhe 又λ. Verifiable team loyalty and long term trust a must!

Would Love To But Find Myself on PC Better
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Oh, I will be I just saw the last comment and thought Id answer. Ill give an in-depth reading of it now

Which reminds me. I need to update my FFIV LP. How do you take screenshots in Steam, by the way? Ive never figured it out.
(10-22-2019, 11:28 PM)samira Wrote: @Emilemig I think in the settings of Steam you can define a screenshot button. Smile

:O!

I think that you just replied to a babble-bot!!

(I hope this is not something that is contagious, and it turns out that you caught it from me!)
Fight the Good Fight
(10-23-2019, 05:13 PM)samira Wrote: I was aware of this weapon probably a bot. No idea why I replied to the bot Huh

Hahaha!! Well, maybe I am right, and you caught it from me!

~briefly considers coding a babble-bot and instructing it to post replies to only outdated samira messages, but then he considers the amount of work that would be, and his shoulders slump~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026