Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your summer/vacation plans?
Hey everyone. With the school year starting to wind down and summer coming nearer, some of us are already making plans for the summer or a place to go for vacation. I'm wondering if any of you guys have any cool vacations plans this summer like going out of state (or even the country!) OR even just getting a job to earn some cash. I was thinking of getting a job this year but decided to wait a year or two as it's probably to early for me (and my parents don't really like the idea yet). What my family is planing to do this summer is to go to Orlando, Florida in July and probably go to Disneyworld there for my little sister. We wen't to Disneyland (the other one in California) when I was 8 so this will be my second time. It'll be pretty fun and I'm looking forward to it. So yea, what are your guys' plans?

[Image: 1-disney-magic-kingdom-orlando.jpg]

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • V1tal
I'm probably gonna be lazy af, as always xD
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I plan to get back into running, recovering is going really well. I also plan to contribute on here and yes start hanging out with friends. I dont really know why but I was always usually a loner during summer, only hanging out with neighborhood kids. I am actually going to start hanging out with people lol.

And intense bike rides ofc
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
I have 6 weeks summer vacation, 2 weeks i go to Tuscany in Italy. We've hired a house with a swimming pool, private Smile The other 4 weeks i'm going to be lazy, for example gaming all day, watching the walking dead, netflix... Yh thats it Wink
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Mr Yo
(05-21-2016, 07:14 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I'm probably gonna be lazy af, as always xD
Haha, that's me most summers
(05-21-2016, 07:18 PM)~XC Wrote: I plan to get back into running, recovering is going really well. I also plan to contribute on here and yes start hanging out with friends. I dont really know why but I was always usually a loner during summer, only hanging out with neighborhood kids. I am actually going to start hanging out with people lol. 

And intense bike rides ofc
That's great, I'm kinda alone during summer as well, I go out with a friends not to often, probably wont change for me.
(05-21-2016, 07:33 PM)V1tal Wrote: I have 6 weeks summer vacation, 2 weeks i go to Tuscany in Italy. We've hired a house with a swimming pool, private Smile The other 4 weeks i'm going to be lazy, for example gaming all day, watching the walking dead, netflix... Yh thats it Wink
Dang, frikn Italy! That's sick. Looks like your summer is gonna be pretty damn good. I'm a bit jealous ha.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

@Mr Yo Yeah it is, im happy with it, now 8 weeks school until i have vacation ;-;
Tired of living.
Fixed gear, tons of alcohol, thousands of cigarettes, anime. My lifestyle is always the same, even on holidays. ^^