Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BEST SLITHER.IO PLAYERS?
You are being so damn childish... Grow up man. You say i'm a kid.. Phew, go away..
Tired of living.
(05-23-2016, 05:40 PM)V1tal Wrote: You are being so damn childish... Grow up man. You say i'm a kid.. Phew, go away..

Ahh i guess your right well im gonna go eat a taco then so i will be away for a bit but not forever Tongue
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
unfortunately not the first time. are we going to see a rage quit threat (or joke) again? we've gone through this before. yes oni, your content is good, but multiple threads with the same content IS spam. too bad your not confident enough to let your material speak for itself without trying to artificially inflate views with doubled threads
[Image: giphy.gif]
The fact he is arguing with me on YouTube, makes him even more desperate for views.
(05-24-2016, 12:10 AM)Trinity Wrote: The fact he is arguing with me on YouTube, makes him even more desperate for views.

Dude if you think im spamming threads keep it for yourself your trying to get me banned from these forums wow your really smart (no joke at all)
and 300 subs isnt even alot ur edits aren't that good by that way
(05-24-2016, 10:10 PM)OniNoby Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 12:10 AM)Trinity Wrote: The fact he is arguing with me on YouTube, makes him even more desperate for views.

Dude if you think im spamming threads keep it for yourself your trying to get me banned from these forums wow your really smart (no joke at all)

Does it look like I care?
I don't make 4 threads about the same thing.
Woah. When did this start. hs
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
(05-25-2016, 04:19 AM)Trinity Wrote:

dude does it look like i care?
(05-26-2016, 12:40 PM)OniNoby Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:19 AM)Trinity Wrote:

dude does it look like i care?

The staff cares. So they deleted some of your posts.
Tired of living.
Don't know why this thread hasn't been closed and/or deleted yet @Voakie
Congrats for the video and stop fighting. I agree with @V1tal too but i don't think its time to fight about it. @runSPOTrun already solved out everything. Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
@Robin i won't stop. Nobody wants thread spammers.
Tired of living.
(05-26-2016, 04:17 PM)V1tal Wrote: @Robin i won't stop. Nobody wants thread spammers.

@V1tal everything is solved runSPOTrun told him and OniNoby said he is not doing t again. So please!
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-26-2016, 04:36 PM)Robin Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 04:17 PM)V1tal Wrote: @Robin i won't stop. Nobody wants thread spammers.

@V1tal everything is solved runSPOTrun told him and OniNoby said he is not doing t again. So please!

Maybe a apologize should be on its place! Look at how stupid he reacted to me. Gosh can't you read! PLEASE!
Tired of living.
(05-26-2016, 02:38 PM)Trinity Wrote: Don't know why this thread hasn't been closed and/or deleted yet @Voakie

I would have if I had the permission to...
[Image: Voakie.png]