Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stealing Names
i meant relax's hobby was/is strange, @Squirrel
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

I agree. How could you remember previous convos from months back when I cant remember what I ate yesterday.

Where are you keeping this stored? lol.

If we ever fight do you have dirt on everyone's convo or this is something that you have reserve for just 101.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
That didn"t make it less creepy. That"s the kind of obssession and dedication I only do with someone I like (you know keep love messages from special someone) not someone I hate. Whenever I would reread those messages I would feel good but how does 101's messages make you feel better?
(06-03-2017, 10:34 PM)Relax Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 09:37 PM)Sugar Wrote: That didn"t make it less creepy. That"s the kind of obssession and dedication I only do with someone I like (you know keep love messages from special someone) not someone I hate. Whenever I would reread those messages I would feel good but how does 101's messages make you feel better?

Think of them as "love messages from someone special (needs)".

Most normal teenage boys keep pics of those who thought it was okay to share with them... lol, but the screenshots is..... abnorrrmalll!

And I understand they are mostly on your desktop, like so many pieces of trash in a junkyard... lol. So likely Yeet's is buried under a bunch of other stuff! ~teeeeeaaassse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Lol, like I said on the shoutbox normal is subjective. But this is definitely odd behavior.

I do wonder how it is organized. Is it by date, by topic or by level of how it makes you feel?

Step son, I am worried about you. You want to talk about it? lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-04-2017, 06:33 AM)Sugar Wrote: Lol, like I said on the shoutbox normal is subjective. But this is definitely odd behavior.

I do wonder how it is organized. Is it by date, by topic or by level of how it makes you feel?

Step son, I am worried about you. You want to talk about it. lol

This is what he has on his Desktop!

Imagine the contents of the folders!!

~scares himself & turns his imagination off, turns tail & returns to his nest, a quivering lump of frightened rodent~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
(06-04-2017, 03:00 PM)Relax Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 07:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 06:33 AM)Sugar Wrote: Lol, like I said on the shoutbox normal is subjective. But this is definitely odd behavior.

~scares himself & turns his imagination off, turns tail & returns to his nest, a quivering lump of frightened rodent~
Don't worry this isn't on my desktop, I just sent it to Yeet a long time ago and found it in our DMs. Most of my screenshots are in game. 

Now I'm imagining the content of your folders Squirrel. Mine are filled with school stuff since I deleted all my AGF screenshots. With your posts being so long and you loving writing, I'd love to see what anecdotes you type up when you're bored.  Wink
what'd I do
[Image: YEET.png]
(06-04-2017, 05:15 PM)Relax Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 05:04 PM)YEET Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 03:00 PM)Relax Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 07:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Don't worry this isn't on my desktop, I just sent it to Yeet a long time ago and found it in our DMs. Most of my screenshots are in game. 

Now I'm imagining the content of your folders Squirrel. Mine are filled with school stuff since I deleted all my AGF screenshots. With your posts being so long and you loving writing, I'd love to see what anecdotes you type up when you're bored.  Wink
what'd I do

sapnu puas

okayeyyytryertyertye
[Image: YEET.png]
(06-04-2017, 03:00 PM)Relax Wrote: Don't worry this isn't on my desktop, I just sent it to Yeet a long time ago and found it in our DMs. Most of my screenshots are in game. 

You'd sit down at my computer, maybe anticipating some messed up stuff that you might find... and you'd find.... almost nuttin'.

My work schedule until the end of the year...

Contact #'s for friends & doctors...

A few pics of friends....

And a few LEGO plans. :|

Plus lyrics for the songs I've been inspired to track down and post.

I even have a file that tells me what song & which date I posted it, so I don't go posting duplicates. :|

Back when I used to teach people how to use computers, that was one of the most important asects -- showing people how to manage their filesystem. Because no-one teaches you that.

But I used to joke with them, that I'd ask to see their basement & garage, and based on that, know how well or how poorly things were organized on their HD's. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(06-21-2017, 11:06 PM)Relax Wrote:

Step son, I am worried about you. You want to talk about it? lol

This whole conversation is very very very very ironic now.
LOL!!!! what comes around goes around. 

Plus a pic of you is highly coveted, I can sell it in the black market.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
(06-22-2017, 02:57 PM)Sugar Wrote: LOL!!!! what comes around goes around. 

Plus a pic of you is highly coveted, I can sell it in the black market.

He'd never do that, lol... He'd be too worried that it would get into the wrong hands, and that someone would go looking for him. Heh... Big Grin

Not 1 to 0 mention 1 names.......
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Relax